I'm confused, or worried, or both...

darkadonis42

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I'm either stupid, or doing something wrong.

I have just over 7.5 length, as measured by ruler from top.

And after wrapping a string around my girth midshaft (which is most of the girth), I measure it to be just over 6.5 inches around.

Base girth, however, appears to be 5.5 inches.

Apparently this is the higher end of average. Why does it look small when I look down on it?

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
depth perception? constant comparison to some of the monsters on this site? i dont know you, maybe your stomach sticks out a bit & covers some of the visual length?

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is hilarious...I don't know whether to give advice or just keep laughing. There is nothing wrong with your cock as long as it is capable of getting hard enough to penetrate whatever you are fucking. It will be a different size everyday, everytime you measure it because there are so many factors involved...Such as Last time you ejaculated, evironmental temperatures, tightness of your draws.

Don't stress out over nothing that is why straight guys have women to stress about

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know about the small part. I can agree, though, that because you look down on it and your eyeballs might be three feet away from the target, you don't "see" your size like other people would. Or, even better, if you're monstrously huge anyway, your dick "seems" normal-sized or average to you because it's been your eqiupment for so long and you're used to it. If you still can't get the inadequacy out of your head, try taking still photos of it from different angles. When I used to cam, I would give a front-on shot, a side shot, and a bird's eye view (situating the cam at my chest and looking down) to get more of a perspective on it.

I'm proud of ya, kid. At least you measured your dick properly. :)

FBAnder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Your view makes it look smaller than it really is. Combine that with your being used to seeing it constantly from that angle, etc. and wallah you think your dong isn't as big as it really is. As mentioned, take some pictures of it if to get a different perspective on your size. You'll be surprised.