I'm cumming... RIGHT NOW!

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ahh.....errr....uhh..... ohhhh!

AHHHHHH.....AHHHHHH...............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........AHHHHHH.....UHHHHHH man........ uhhhh ohhhhh....,,..... uhhhhhhh....... >snffff< uhhhhh...... uh... uh... man....... fuck!

It was like watching jellyfish performing at the cirque de soleil.... uhhhh man.... tumbling globs of baby-batter summersaulting through the air, one after the other.... uh.. man... i'm pooped! I'm gonna nap now... later! wheew...

oh wait I got a little.... PFFFFT! doh!, ok now i'm relaxed.... >sniff< ew... kinda smelled like sulfer and mildew!

Last edited:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha ha ha...loved that post! Creative writing is your forte.

I kinda know what you mean about the smell, too. Though i usually find it a bit bleachy if I'm not eating right.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha ha ha...loved that post! Creative writing is your forte.

I kinda know what you mean about the smell, too. Though i usually find it a bit bleachy if I'm not eating right.

Actually the smell came out of the fudge sphincter, not the lemonade spigot. whowh!!! BRAP!!! fire in the hole!! tee-hheheh!!

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man sometimes I cum so hard, I'd swear my dick would fart if I ran out of Prostrate Milk. Well, it would be more like a cat dry heaving! That would be funny... you cumming like a mad-man... toes curling, butt clenching, dick engorging orgasm, but nothing coming outta yer dick. You look down to see your pisshole gasping at the air like a fish outta water!:biggrin1:

At that point I'd got to the Grim Reaper and say "check please!"

Last edited:

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crap, I'm locked in a jizz-spasm!!! A navel drenching, sack-shrinking, possible butt-tooting, prostrate clenching, knob engorging, jerk-rhythm-wrecking, shaft-throbbing, ball-plosion!!!

ahh.....errr....uhh..... ohhhh!

AHHHHHH.....AHHHHHH...............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH........AHHHHHH.....UHHHHHH man........ uhhhh ohhhhh....,,..... uhhhhhhh....... >snffff< uhhhhh...... uh... uh... man....... fuck!

OMG... It was one of those machine gun multi-spurts! It was like playing a vintage game of Galaga, where a dick-shaped ship was franticly shooting thanks to some power-up bonus. Had there been actual aliens to shoot at, they would have looked like the inside cap of a jar of mayonnaise!

Ladies, shake your titties so that I can shoot another round!