I'm curious about something...

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but since the thread about penis size and height was here I will post it here. As I said in the height thread I am about 6x5 erect. I know that is about average by all accounts. My question is after seeing few post this size (maybe because this IS lpsg) and maybe that's not the reason. One guy said "waiting in vain for a similar size" after posting as 6x5. Is this really the average because more guys are
this size or just the median because most are bigger or smaller? I mean does it just work out by the numbers because there are many 4-5 long by 4-4.5 girth and then many 7-9 long and 5.5 to 6.5 girth and not many that are actually in the 6x5 range? I am just curious and I have no opinon.
I have not ever seen but one guys erection other than my own. That was during a skinny dipping type thing with a neighbor who was about my age.
That was many years ago when I was still in school. If you guys think this is a dumb question just say so.

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a dumb question at all. Average is just that. More guys are 6x5 than larger or smaller. I always thought I was just average. Still do, but according to statistics, I'm a little on the + size. 'Course, my sweetie thought I was huge 'till she saw this place.:smile::smile:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just for clarification, most studies say that 6 in length is the large side of average-- the absolute average being 5.25 in. Average in girth is in the neighborhood of 4.75 in., I think. As I see it, there are a lot of men that are your size, but you are still slightly bigger than the exact average.

I hope that makes some sort of sense.

Snooz

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This helped me feel better about my size. I'm 7x5 and I always feel like I'm small and am too nervice to do anything sexual :ponder:

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but since the thread about penis size and height was here I will post it here. As I said in the height thread I am about 6x5 erect. I know that is about average by all accounts. My question is after seeing few post this size (maybe because this IS lpsg) and maybe that's not the reason. One guy said "waiting in vain for a similar size" after posting as 6x5. Is this really the average because more guys are
this size or just the median because most are bigger or smaller? I mean does it just work out by the numbers because there are many 4-5 long by 4-4.5 girth and then many 7-9 long and 5.5 to 6.5 girth and not many that are actually in the 6x5 range? I am just curious and I have no opinon.
I have not ever seen but one guys erection other than my own. That was during a skinny dipping type thing with a neighbor who was about my age.
That was many years ago when I was still in school. If you guys think this is a dumb question just say so.

Dude, it's that "1% gay" that will haunt you

Go for it and see where that 1% takes you.. Big mistake NOT to explore what that means to you while you are young.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This helped me feel better about my size. I'm 7x5 and I always feel like I'm small and am too nervice to do anything sexual :ponder:

Confidence Boy! Confidence!

Your bigger than I, and I have had Many partners.
Some really liked it, some said I was small. Big deal.

Eventually as you get older You'll learn that in a LTR it's not necessarily the size of your penis, but the size of your heart that matters most.

imhugedownthere

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to answer your question about what the distribution looks like ( if there are more in the average range, or just a bunch big and a bunch small) Like anything like this in nature, penis size follows a bell shaped normal curve. Meaning that about 2/3 of all penis' are between about 4.75 and 6.25 (rough estimate from memory)

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, it's that "1% gay" that will haunt you

Go for it and see where that 1% takes you.. Big mistake NOT to explore what that means to you while you are young.

First let me say that this doesn't offend me. I don't mean what I am about to say to offend anyone else either.

Maybe I should have put 100% straight. I put the 1% gay for similar reasons to others on here who have done so. I do admire a nice male body but not necessarily in a sexual sense. Does that make me part gay? (Honest opinons here). I am in awe and admiring of large cocks...part gay? As the guy at work told me does liking athletic build women figure in this? He like mostly voluptous women. I like them too but not as appealing to me as athletes.

I don't think I could ever have sex with a man...just not interested. I don't even want anal with a woman. I don't even like oral sex. If a woman didn't feel like intercourse or was just not ready I would take a hand job over oral any day if she offered either.

Thanks for all the replies and the link to the size info. I have read about many of these studies but I still don't understand the "average & median" thing. When they say 5.25" is the median and if you are in a room full of men that half are smaller than that and half are bigger how can that be?
If they would have said that 1/3 are median 1/3 are bigger & 1/3 smaller it would make sense. This turned into an "am I big thread" even though I was trying to avoid that. I know I am not big or small...just average.
Would I like to be bigger? Sure, most guys would including most on here.
I know average is okay...God gave me enough and it's not a problem. I do need people I can talk openly about these things though. I can't seem to find that except on the net.

Nemo_Steampunk

Sexy Member
Media
I have read about many of these studies but I still don't understand the "average & median" thing. When they say 5.25" is the median and if you are in a room full of men that half are smaller than that and half are bigger how can that be?

Statistics operate at a kind of theoretical level, recording trends more than facts. Theoretically, if you flip a coin a hundred times, 50 would be heads and 50 would be tails. Theoretically, if you were in a group of 100 men, then half would be bigger than 5.25" and half would be smaller. But obviously, when it comes down to practicalities, it could be almost anything. The statistics aren't absolute like that.

But if I were trying to predict what 100 men's penis sizes were, looking at the data, then you could start being able to predict using the idea thatthe median is 5.25".

Don't know if that answers the question or not...