Im curious as to see what a big penis would do for her, but I am extremely insecure

BerverPooh

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, I will admit it. The thought of my gf fucking a big cock scares the shit out of me, but as weird as it sounds, I think I have to see it...not even for her own good, but for mine. I have to know if Im as good. Is this weird????

I dont have a small cock (by far, Id like to think). Its 7.5. x 5.5. I make her cum hard 9/10 times (no exaggeration) and we love each other. We have sex pretty often (we dont live together and we basically do it everytime we get some alone time).

Quick history --- I've had issues with penis size before. I basically made myself impotent for a month at one point from PEing. And that was after I hurt my dick for like 2 weeks about 6 months prior. So, she basically hates anything that refers to size. From little jokes I make about it to the times when its on my mind heavily and turns her off. Even though Im writing this post, size doesnt bother me HALF as much as it used to. It used to be a really really really really big deal (no pun intended). There's so much im leaving out, but anyway....

Through different arguments she has finally admitted to me that a bigger penis might feel better, but she always added that she ---

a) would just get to used to it like she has mine (which, like I said, is definitely larger than average, but not BIG)
b) is not interested in always having "more more more" as she says. She says Im infactuated with always having "more pleasure" in whatever it is Im doing; sex, smoking, drinking, anything. Shes kinda right about that.

I guess my thoughts are
1. Is it unreasonable for me to want to see how my GF reacts to a big dick?
2. Am i just being a baby?
3. Shes had an 8x6 toy that never made her come close to cumming - but Im sure an 8x6 cock would feel totally different to her.
4. She's also had bigger penises than mine, but not by much in either measurement.
5. I feel like she doesnt KNOW she'd like a big cock....

So, my solution is...*gulp*....I wanna see what a big dick can do for her.

what are your thoughts?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You hardly know your own thoughts so how can you even pretend to know someone else's thoughts/desires/body and what would feel good for them?

It sounds like she's not into it and if she doesn't like the big toy she won't like a big cock. Even though 8x6 isnt that much bigger than 7.5x5.5.

Maybe I am old fashioned but the thought of my girlfriend being with another man (regardless of penis size) upsets me.

Everyone is different (obviously) but I think you should be happy and grateful and thankful that you have a girlfriend and that she has chosen to with you. She has chosen you instead of the men with bigger cocks.

That should be your security.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm with Incocknito on this one. Just based on your post I don't think she would be receptive to the idea. Even though she admitted that it might feel better I think the mental aspect of it would kill it for her. She doesn't like when you are suffering those issues because she cares for you, I somehow doubt physically reinforcing that stuff in the bedroom is her idea of a good time or a turn on for her.

I think it would be unfair and selfish of you to push this on her.

castaway12000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think you should share her with a big dick. I am very secure with myself, so I have shared my girlfriends in the past with very large men, but that's the turn on for me.... its like no matter how hard they pounder her, how how big they are, or how good they make her feel physically.....they can never touch how I make her feel. Remember women are different from men.
But also...think about all the different women you have been with? Just cuz onje might give wonderful head, does not mean you will love her.

If your confident and comfortable with yourself, and she understands that having another big cock is purely for physical enjoyment.....its all good.

But with your insecurity issues....I assure you, it will cause problems for you guys.

CalmAndCreative

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
BerverPooh... Incocknito said it well. This issue is in your head not hers.

And BTW you're not small. And within a range it's my experience that women don't care. ("Too small" and "too big" are issues but more for the perception of problems.)

My advice: think with your cock not your head. :)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She Doesn't want to see what a bigger dick will do for her. She either is satisfied with you or she is going to be driven off by your inconsiderate forcing her to do other dicks just to please You. If you are so obsessed with bigger dick size, get a huge dildo and shove it up yourself.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have you ever thought about why she is your girlfriend in the first place?

she is in the relationship for YOU, im pretty sure your penis is just a nice add on in the relationship (since you said you make her cum 90% of the time) so why change? if it aint broke....

you really need to let go of this, and i think the only reason she told you that it "might feel better" is so she could stroke your ego (or some mystery monster cock in your brain's ego) and change the subject of the conversation, which proves she likes YOU (yes, including your genitalia) because she has went over this over and over again yet you keep bringing it up .....there are a few scenario's where this relationship could go from her ....

A) you keep pushing her to try a bigger dick until it gets to the point she questions the relationship, a woman can only put up with a mans insecurity for so long before she walks

B) you keep pushing her to try a bigger dick until she starts to question your motives for pushing it, after a while she might think its more than just some fetish and that you are trying to think of ways to bail on the relationship with out directly breaking up with her, which could lead to a bigger mess

C) you keep pushing her to try a bigger dick until she actually does try a guy with a bigger dick and she just happens to enjoy herself, based on the insecurity you show in your post you would not be able to handle this, and your insecurity will come out yet again, and you will be jealous because she either will want to continue the relationship with other partners in bed, or (more likely) she will become very confused because she would wonder why you're upset that she enjoyed herself when YOU pushed it in the first place hoping she did (see where this gets messy?)

D) you keep pushing her to try a bigger dick until she actually does try a guy with a bigger dick and she does not enjoy herself because she likes, you ... based on her saying she had bigger and she still wants to be with you, and you denying her statement saying something along the lines of "she doesn't know what she's missing" (WTF?), you will keep pushing it until ... (see scenario C)

E) you keep pushing her to try a bigger dick until she gets offended that you consistently insist on passing your girlfriend around like a joint at a cheech & chong concert on 4/20 to a bunch of random guys for the sole sake of you assuming that you are not good enough for her, which she ends up leaving you

F) you stop pushing this junk and love your girl for loving YOU (i recommend you listen to this option)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She Doesn't want to see what a bigger dick will do for her. She either is satisfied with you or she is going to be driven off by your inconsiderate forcing her to do other dicks just to please You. If you are so obsessed with bigger dick size, get a huge dildo and shove it up yourself.

So, how did it feel? Did it answer your questions?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes, I will admit it. The thought of my gf fucking a big cock scares the shit out of me, but as weird as it sounds, I think I have to see it...not even for her own good, but for mine. I have to know if Im as good. Is this weird????

I dont have a small cock (by far, Id like to think). Its 7.5. x 5.5. I make her cum hard 9/10 times (no exaggeration) and we love each other. We have sex pretty often (we dont live together and we basically do it everytime we get some alone time).

Quick history --- I've had issues with penis size before. I basically made myself impotent for a month at one point from PEing. And that was after I hurt my dick for like 2 weeks about 6 months prior. So, she basically hates anything that refers to size. From little jokes I make about it to the times when its on my mind heavily and turns her off. Even though Im writing this post, size doesnt bother me HALF as much as it used to. It used to be a really really really really big deal (no pun intended). There's so much im leaving out, but anyway....

Through different arguments she has finally admitted to me that a bigger penis might feel better, but she always added that she ---

a) would just get to used to it like she has mine (which, like I said, is definitely larger than average, but not BIG)

b) is not interested in always having "more more more" as she says. She says Im infactuated with always having "more pleasure" in whatever it is Im doing; sex, smoking, drinking, anything. Shes kinda right about that.

I guess my thoughts are

1. Is it unreasonable for me to want to see how my GF reacts to a big dick?
2. Am i just being a baby?
3. Shes had an 8x6 toy that never made her come close to cumming - but Im sure an 8x6 cock would feel totally different to her.
4. She's also had bigger penises than mine, but not by much in either measurement.
5. I feel like she doesnt KNOW she'd like a big cock....

So, my solution is...*gulp*....I wanna see what a big dick can do for her.

what are your thoughts?

Actually you've said more than you think. It is a big deal, still, apparently.

This obsession (your obsession, not hers) with seeing her with a bigger dick will not turn out as thrilling as you think.

I've know of couples whose guy thought it'd be fun watching her being dicked by larger guys. Problem was, when it turned out she was enjoying it a whole lot more than he expected, with him relegated to a mere bystander, feelings got hurt, jealousy set in, and hard times were ahead.

Follow the advice of those above. "Can" this idea and be happy with her satisfaction with YOU.

azrie33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that this is a problem and could drive apart your relationship. Don't dwell on size MAN if you can make her cum you're fine. She loves you and a bigger dick won't make her love you any less or make her love that guy any more.