Im curious...

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Relax. Don't worry about it, just enjoy the experience and she will too.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was hoping to get a bit more advice, but thanks for throwing in your thoughts.

The advice of making her climax before you isn't so bad actually. Stretch the foreplay a little, probably vent a little pressure before you go for the real thing, and everything should be fine. And if you're afraid of doing things wrong, try to maneuver her to the in-charge role, and you should be fine.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a virgin til I was 19 also. I looked at it as a great learning experience and was really confident/happy that someone wanted to have sex with me...

I was just touching her all over and watching my finger disappear inside her...was awesome. Of course she knew I was a virgin and just laid back and let me mess around under the hood, as it were.

Just look forward to it, tell her and enjoy! No one expects you to be great at anything your first try. But have a good go and HAVE FUN.

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT/FEEL LIKE DOING! (within reason of course) there is no set menu or guide to having sex your first or any other time. Do what comes natural or whatever piques your interest.

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just a few points, what age are you?what age is she?, how do you know she is so experienced?, sex in early years is a learning curve on both parts, if it really is your first time for penetrative sex you probably wont last very long , I assume you have been masturbating for a while, anyway sex is not the do all and all of a relationship there is more than one way to skin a cat. most sexual encounters with young people are a disaster anyway I can personally testify to that, with practice comes perfection. so practice away and have fun. sex should be fun as well as satisfying. (excuse the crudity) but I sure there are a lot of couples here who have collapsed in laugther at the farting fanny. when air gets trapped. no offence meant but it sure has happened to me and my wife and we just buckled with laughter. but our sex life is great. work at it and you will get better.

AAALady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thats prolly the best advice Ive seen so far.

I actually agree with most of it, I just dono about how she would feel about me being a virgin even though I think she already knows.

Thanks for the advice :).
Guess Ill have to try it lol. Only way to find out right? :p.

If she's experienced, having you need to climax quickly the first time is a great compliment. She knows you can reload during more foreplay.

I definitely agree with the advice to pay more attention to her clitoris than to the actual vaginal opening, but don't forget the rest of her body. Kiss her neck, nibble her ear lobe, run your hands over her body, taste her breasts and knead them, kiss her tummy, her mouth, back to her tummy, run your hands over her legs....

Oh, my! Excuse me; I need to go take a cold shower.

;-D

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being a great lover is actually very simple.

Maybe some girls are very quiet or don't react to stimulation, but every one I've encountered does.

Explore her entire body, it's really obvious when they like what you're doing. So if something is working then sweet go at it for a few minutes then transition to the next spot and the next and the next until she reacts with pleasure, and the cycle continues.

she'll make it VERY clear that she is very turned on and wants to have intercourse... so tease her about it, say 'not yet'... but don't tease too much, give her what she wants :)

But my ACTUAL advice??? JUST DO IT! Don't worry about every single little thing that could possibly go wrong, just dive into it doing what YOU feel like doing and playing off her reactions of pleasure so it's good for her too.

THEN... if there's still problems come to the board and ask for advice ;)

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Make sure you post again and tell us how it went. First time stories are hot. Especially when you seem to be so into pleasing her. Most guys first time they just want to bust a nut and roll over. Good for you, and her. I'm sure you'll end up having a very good first time, and many more to come.

Good luck!!