I'm dating a couple

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by reader9, Sep 26, 2006.

1. reader9

reader9 New Member

I met a wonderful man this summer.

In June, I returned to the states after studying in France. I did so just in time for Pride. I was surrounded by my longest and closest friends and they introduced me to their newest and dearest.

I met a wonderful man. In between being drunk at the parade and being drunk at the bars that night, I needed a nap. He was on the hotel bed. And we were surrounded by those friends--one of those was Alex--one of my longest and closest--the one who was dating Chase--the one on the bed.

Chase and I discussed western art music composers. His favorites were the Mighty Five--Balakirev, Cui, Mussorgsky, Borodin and Rimsky-Korsakov. My favorites were anything 19th Century.

We didn't sleep. We talked. Pride ended and we talked more.

He lived three hours away but we talked everyday. Phone calls, texts, myspace. We quickly loved each other. Trusted each other. We were apart of each other.

Alex and Jacob are roommates. Jacob and I meet each other while partying. We are gods together. I love him greatly. A night with Jacob usually ends with me and another amazing man. For three of those nights, it's been Alex. Amazing sex. Eyes closed or open amazing. Our body, lips, words tightly wrapped around each other.

As regular as a cig after sex, Chase calls. He knows when I have sex. He doesn't know it is with Alex.

I want them both. But more. I want this to be transparent. I want us all to have each other.

2. Chuck64

Gold Member

Truth is stranger than fiction. I'm still waiting for Fabio-with-great-hair to burst in to the room and have his way with all 3 of you.

You know these guys better than any of us, but if you absolutely must tell them, be sure they're together, then quickly give them space to deal with it.

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

reader9, it's not as "strange" or "unusual" as you seem to think. I know of 3 male trios (as opposed to couples) who have been together over 10 years now, and a FFM trio who have been together 4 years. In this relationship, the man and one of the women have been legally married for a long time, and now with the third person, they are going to have a bonding ritual done (they are pagans, in an old Norse tradition.)

Some people can make it work, some can't. Honesty will work best, talk to them about it. If they are both willing, that's great. If either of them freaks out about it, better now than later, don't you agree?

4. kelp

kelp New Member

Albums:
    I am lucky enough to be one of a permanent threesome..(3 guys)..it works for us!

5. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    buddy, this sounds way too dreamy and romantic to be real. To make it real, talk to these guys-- be direct. I love the mind, I love music, I love the 19th-21st centuries, Russians included, but in sex and love, reality is best.

Draft saved Draft deleted