I'm Dating A Trans Person: Am I Homosexual?

RainbowBeach

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
“No you are dating a women with male genetalia”
This is the official news speak 2022, but who really, deep down, buys it? It’s contrary to biographical fact. It is a man who takes female hormones and calls himself a woman.
lol First of all, sweetie, it's biological fact that you meant to say. Biographical is writing about someone's life.

Second of all, trans people know who they are. They don't need the approval of the right-wing conservatives, because it's clear that will never be given.

Trans people have been around since the earliest civilizations, literally since the beginning of the human race.

I think it's hilarious because when I was growing up I was called "a girl" (queer/gaywad/faggot) all day long and now that I'm being exactly what the bullies and the homophobic jocks want me to be, I'm suddenly "a man". But then again I was never going to be accepted by any of them anyway.

I'm not a beautiful trans woman by any stretch of the imagination trust me - I'm quite ugly - but you couldn't pay me a billion dollars to go on a date with any man that deadnamed me, misgendered me... I'd rather spend the night alone watching The Golden Girls.

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol First of all, sweetie, it's biological fact that you meant to say. Biographical is writing about someone's life.

Second of all, trans people know who they are. They don't need the approval of the right-wing conservatives, because it's clear that will never be given.

Trans people have been around since the earliest civilizations, literally since the beginning of the human race.

I think it's hilarious because when I was growing up I was called "a girl" (queer/gaywad/faggot) all day long and now that I'm being exactly what the bullies and the homophobic jocks want me to be, I'm suddenly "a man". But then again I was never going to be accepted by any of them anyway.

I'm not a beautiful trans woman by any stretch of the imagination trust me - I'm quite ugly - but you couldn't pay me a billion dollars to go on a date with any man that deadnamed me, misgendered me... I'd rather spend the night alone watching The Golden Girls.
You're welcomed to self-identify as a woman. That's fine. Just know that you will have one X and one Y chromosome until the day you die. It doesn't matter that trans have "been around since the beginning of the human race" or not. Do you have a source for that claim. My auto-correct changed biology to biography but thank you for the vocabulary lesson. Now, back to that biology class .....

Reactions: Nanashi1

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're welcomed to self-identify as a woman. That's fine. Just know that you will have one X and one Y chromosome until the day you die. It doesn't matter that trans have "been around since the beginning of the human race" or not. Do you have a source for that claim. My auto-correct changed biology to biography but thank you for the vocabulary lesson. Now, back to that biology class .....
Who really cares so long as you are happy.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

How do you know what bloody chromosomes a complete stranger on the internet has? There are plenty of people who have neither XX nor XY chromosomes. For example, XO, XXY, XYY etc. What does that make them in your opinion? The list goes on. I don't think anyone claims for that part that chromosomal sex isn't real, just that it's not the be all and end all to someone's gender.

As for your question about trans people existing since the dawn of time, well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus#Marriages,_sexuality_and_gender
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Māhū
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender#Mesopotamia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femminiello
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-spirit

So couldn't quite go back to the "beginning of the human race", but the Sumerians are at the beginning of recorded history, so that's not too bad. That predates the discovery of chromosomes by roughly 4000 years, give or take. You could simply have just said, "my viewpoints are so similar to the religious right, (who have been oh so kind to people of my orientation) that I feel the need to rush into a thread to throw shade at trans people."

You might wanna get a refund on your auto-correct too, "genetalia" isn't a word.

Last edited:

RainbowBeach

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Biology is more though than genitalia, Mount Phalic. Unless I slept through biology class, I'm pretty sure it wasn't confined to discussion of dick and pussy.

What about the brain? What about traits, behaviors, mannerisms that come from the person's brain makeup? What about the sex of the brain?

When you talk about genitalia, you're talking about a very small - and some cases extremely small - part of biology.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
??? are you saying that Transsexuals' are gay? No I don't believe so they are biologically born males who are female in everyway except their bodies. Your not talking about crossdressers. Why would anyone chose to live this way if they were not committed to the belief that they are a female. Think of the harassment and societal grief they get for living their lives. Why is it we tend to put everyone in to a form we define and not one they define.
So I think you are more than a little harsh and intolerant stating that they a man who takes female hormones and calls himself a woman.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You are not ugly

hoodho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trans female = Female (regardless of genitalia), which means straight

If your friend thinks he's gay, then he clearly still sees her as a man
um what? sorry but a female doesn't have a penis. she is a transwoman. hes gynesexual or heteroflexible. definitely not gay but we can not deny that having sex with a person with the same sexual organs is not 100 percent heterosexual.

hoodho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not a member of this fourms , but my girl friend who is a transexual has been with me for 6 years so far . I think she is more female than male gender , her hands feet ,( give aways) are fully female , her breasts are her own, yes hormones helped a lot , but no plastic , or gel . We're deeply in love , it's not a messy sex thing , but we do enjoy ourselves, Why am I here ??? Yesterday while she was out shopping , She was attacked by 3 men. They beat her almost to death , broken cheek bone ,jaw , 3 ribs , both eyes are shut tight and heavily swollen , They kept calling her queer , fagget , whore while they were kicking her and punching her ,
My anger is more than I want to put in print , it also may come to be put to use , I see this alot of time to girls , and guys that are transexuals , society's norms dont fit the the people that need protection , She never harmed anyone , ever , Damn ,,, she's only 115 lbs and hardly stands 5 ,2 , a real threat to these milk fed, scum sucking lap dogs cowards . A grown man cried , me , when I saw her in the hospital , Why on this earth are people shunned just because they don't fit the " normal " way of living , I thought we were normal , living normal , loving each other normal , I hurt , I feel all her pain , it's like my world fell apart .... I'm sorry to rant and rave , just thought a nother transexual could understand , I have been part of this life since the 70s , I know it all to well ,,,
Thanks for letting me unload

how did they know she was trans?

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would say you are not gay but bi perhaps. You are attracted to someone who is a woman to you despite the fact she was male at one time. She probably still has her cock so I would say bi. Unless we can all coin our own term for a guy into transwomen.
In the first place she was never a male only by people that thought she was and so what if she had a cock doesn't make her a man......

Reactions: Mister2101

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Non-sense. The person who now “identifies “ as a woman is a biological man with XY chromosomes, a cock, and balls.

Chromosomes do not define gender​

Sometimes people do not identify with the biological sex they are assigned at birth. In short, this is what it means to be transgender. For example, someone can have XX chromosomes and not identify as female. Or they can have XY chromosomes and not identify as male.

There are also some medical conditions that make identifying as male or female not so simple. For example, some people with XY chromosomes may have a condition where their bodies cannot react to male hormones. In turn, they look, act, and feel like women. An example of such a condition is Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome.1

In other cases, people with XX chromosomes may have a condition that exposed them to high levels of male hormones before birth, giving them male body parts. An example of such a condition is called Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia.2 This can lead to the individuals looking and feeling more like men.

Some individuals may also be born with an extra X chromosomes such as in Klinefelter Syndrome3 or with an extra Y chromosome as in 47,XYY Syndrome.4

It’s important to know that having one of these conditions does not mean someone is transgender or more likely to be transgender. These are just examples of how gender is more than just X’s and Y’s!

Whichever gender someone identifies with (or not) is based on how their internal sense of being, not chromosomes. Chromosomes can only say what a person is born with, not how they see themselves.

Reactions: Mister2101

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Chromosomes do not define gender​

Sometimes people do not identify with the biological sex they are assigned at birth. In short, this is what it means to be transgender. For example, someone can have XX chromosomes and not identify as female. Or they can have XY chromosomes and not identify as male.

There are also some medical conditions that make identifying as male or female not so simple. For example, some people with XY chromosomes may have a condition where their bodies cannot react to male hormones. In turn, they look, act, and feel like women. An example of such a condition is Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome.1

In other cases, people with XX chromosomes may have a condition that exposed them to high levels of male hormones before birth, giving them male body parts. An example of such a condition is called Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia.2 This can lead to the individuals looking and feeling more like men.

Some individuals may also be born with an extra X chromosomes such as in Klinefelter Syndrome3 or with an extra Y chromosome as in 47,XYY Syndrome.4

It’s important to know that having one of these conditions does not mean someone is transgender or more likely to be transgender. These are just examples of how gender is more than just X’s and Y’s!

Whichever gender someone identifies with (or not) is based on how their internal sense of being, not chromosomes. Chromosomes can only say what a person is born with, not how they see themselves.
Give it a rest. Does anybody identify as The Easter Bunny? Just because a person wants to be something that they’re not does NIT make that person what he or she wants to be.

D

deleted6505551

Such harsh arguments over semantics.

While I personally do not refer to myself as female or a woman, I am definitely feminine. I think it's entirely fair to say everyone is right. True, I'll carry that Y chromosome to the grave but I'll do it free of testosterone in any significant amount. As secondary sex characteristics are determined by hormonal balances I am the same as a woman in that regard. I'm also a DES baby and there is much anecdotal data indicating that my brain may well have been "wired" in a more feminine way. So which is it? Female brain vs male reproductive organs. Many would agree that the mind does much more in determining who and what we are than testicles and a penis.

To simply state "Just because a person wants to be something that they’re not does NIT make that person what he or she wants to be." is a gross oversimplification of what our lives entail and seems mean spirited. It also make me wonder why it matters so much to some people who are not one of us. What is it about us that makes people want to plant a flag on this hill?

Like I said, I think of myself as trans fem but I have no problem seeing others as women. The issue is simply too complex to allow a penis and a pair of testicles to be the final determination.

Just my two cents.

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If the person has a penis and IDs as a trans woman then I'm not sure. have attracted to cock, not vagina (at least as much). I guess it goes back to the question of how you define a person.

I think k we need a genital option! Phallisexual or vagisexual!

Just don't put labels on it.

My sexuality history is a bit eccentric so I'm not best to comment on this.

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Such harsh arguments over semantics.

While I personally do not refer to myself as female or a woman, I am definitely feminine. I think it's entirely fair to say everyone is right. True, I'll carry that Y chromosome to the grave but I'll do it free of testosterone in any significant amount. As secondary sex characteristics are determined by hormonal balances I am the same as a woman in that regard. I'm also a DES baby and there is much anecdotal data indicating that my brain may well have been "wired" in a more feminine way. So which is it? Female brain vs male reproductive organs. Many would agree that the mind does much more in determining who and what we are than testicles and a penis.

To simply state "Just because a person wants to be something that they’re not does NIT make that person what he or she wants to be." is a gross oversimplification of what our lives entail and seems mean spirited. It also make me wonder why it matters so much to some people who are not one of us. What is it about us that makes people want to plant a flag on this hill?

Like I said, I think of myself as trans fem but I have no problem seeing others as women. The issue is simply too complex to allow a penis and a pair of testicles to be the final determination.

Just my two cents.

I appreciate your honesty :)

I guess why people are interested in this is when they get told that saying they wouldn't fuck a trans person is transphobic. For example, there have been cases where lesbian women have been shouted down for not wanting to sleep w trans women who still have a penis.

Personally I say shag who you want! Life is way too short for labels. I also think it's also rather narcissistic to constantly believe the world should have the same viewpoint as us (I say this from all sides, nobody can tolerate people disliking their position anymore).

I'm going to be dead in 50 years. Nobody will remember me who I fucked, who I loved or any contribution I've made. It's simply not worth the upset!

BTW have a brilliant weekend