im david joran chase

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_hun, Oct 23, 2009.

?

can we talk ?

Poll closed Oct 24, 2009.
  1. can we have a date ?

50.0%
  2. care to talk ?

50.0%
  3. can we talk ?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. B_hun

B_hun New Member

Albums:
    I'm a Male Model in the Adult Entertainment Industry and have worked with Randy Blue. If you never heard of them they are the one of the top producers of Adult Entertainment for Men as well as a bunch of really great people.I'm now under representation of FabScout, the largest all male talent agency in the industry and couldn't be happier with my decision to work with them. If you want to break in the industry give them a try first.I also work as a Dancer for clubs as well so if you'd like me on your venue contact me and we'll go from there.

Art, Photography, and music is love. I can't act but i still do it anyways. To be honest, I want to become an actress. I can be shy the first time and loud the next. I tend to smile...a little too much. I also can’t stop bouncing my leg. One of the craziest thing i've done was went on the skycoaster with 2 of my cousins Aggy and Ashley. I love quotes, Period. Horoscopes, fortune telling, and all that are really interesting. I believe in karma. I have a lot to say, lots of thoughts, million words that I sometime leave unspoken. Sometimes people make a big deal (get offended) off of what i'd say, so i stay quiet. But talk to me, I’ll talk back. (; I’m curious, willing, easily distracted and confuse. I’m very ticklish. D: So if you accidently poke those spots and I jerk away from you, don’t think that I hate you. You’ll see me splitting my split ends sometimes, I’m that bored. I’ve learn to be myself and I WILL NOT CHANGE TO BE ACCEPTED. AYPAL is like my second family. I will not take internet/online bullshit. get. a. life. Questions? Ask. :D

I have already illustrated most of the facts and figures in the world history. But still use to pace the question that I could hardly answer to different arenas of life. But still use to pose the question that I could hardly answer and take sleeping as my last resort. Shame on you, DJ, better divert yourself to masturbation. Stop it. Yeah, sorry for that. I am just like a million other boys who have sexual urge. My mind smarts, I am thinking of chewing all the things that encumber me and spit them into hundred of jogged pieces. Call me DJ overflowing with wits and testosterone. DJ can exploit every morsel of your system. I’m tall, a real heartthrob can either attract or scare woman, without even trying. The reaction will basically depend on the visual reliability and mental capacity of the chooser. Well versed on insensible issues I can talk about nothing and make it sound like something, anytime, anywhere. I believe that there are supernatural beings hiding away from me mainly because they can’t believe that I am scientifically better looking and more extraordinary than them (smile). Here’s an advice for the ladies and men. If you chance to see me to your direction, always be ready with your "anti-seduction" force field for no one knows what my sharp, beguiling, come to dada eyes can drive you into. Who I am? Yes, I’m DJ voted as the most desirable man in the region.

if you're open-minded, positive, and fun to be around, i'm sure we'd get along great. i like people who are real and untainted by our judgemental society and manipulative stereotypes. in terms of romance, i want someone who accepts themselves for who they are. before loving someone else, you've got to have decent self esteem and an awareness of what is good and bad about yourself. if you aren't content with who you are, loving someone else turns into dependency and the only person that you should ever depend on is yourself. oh, a sense of humor, a pretty face, and an awesome personality never hurts.

Mostly looking for TOPS who like to give OVER THE KNEE spankings. Masculine hairy guys catch my eye. Long sessions,medium intensity,hand/belt,simple role play.My place OR must have PRIVATE PLACE TO PLAY (no thin walls). Private/secret sessions is part of the turn on. Out in the barn,basement,warehouse,private home,where no one will see or hear the spanking. I will switch and play top for those who want it. Safe and sane play only. Sometimes like cyber chat but looking more for real hook ups ..

General I keep myself a mystery because I love the mystery of myself. That approach always seems to leave more to be explored ..Animals, music, and photography!Hmmm. let me elaborate a little. I love all animals except for doberman pinchers and salt water crocodiles, both of which terrify me! I would give anything to help an animal in need. Music and dancing usually go hand in hand for me and sometimes a little alcohol thrown in makes for a lot of dancing and singing! hahaha! And I'm not the best photographer but I love black and whites with artistic bare skin photos. I love being able to look at parts of the body most people overlook and noticing how beautiful the human body is. "elbows, lower back, hands, etc." Yeah I'm a little goofy but who do you know that is normal? What is normal?

music is great in all forms ,there is something for eveyone no matter who you are.i like pretty much all of it no matter how weird it still has a place .when you listen to a song for one breif minute you r lookng into someone elses soul ,that is beautiful to me, Lush, Belle and Sebastian, Kate Bush, Trashcan Sinatras, Pale Saints, Boo Radleys, Supergrass, Super Furry Animals, Dressy Bessy, Heavenly, Cocteau Twins, Manic Street Preachers, Stone Roses, Ride, Elastica, Sleater-Kinney, the Long Blondes, Apples In Stereo, Lilys, Mull Historical Society, Sons and Daughters,Pulp, Suede, Fountains of Wayne, Camera Obscura, Guided by Voices,the Sundays, Jesus and Mary Chain, the Pipettes, Tilly and the Wall, Primal Scream, the Clash, the Pixies,Sonic Youth, the Replacements, Curve, the Bluetones, Bis, Kenickie, Late of the Pier, Klaxons,Glasvegas, Mercury Rev, Doves, Swervedriver, My Bloody Valentine, Kitchens of Distinction, the Catherine Wheel, Cat Power, Velocity Girl, This Mortal Coil, Billy Bragg, Travis, Magnetic Fields, Art Brut, Shack, the Runaways, Puffy Amiyumi, Nu, Mew, PJ Harvey, Her Space Holiday, BRMC, the Delays, JJ72, the Gossip, Duke Spirit, Bjork, Inspiral Carpets, Pink Floyd,Tori Amos, Housemartins, House of Love, MIA, the Primitives !

I enjoy scarey movies , some of my favorites are Child's play, Freddy Krauger, All The Friday 13's , And IT. Also I like watching funny movies, like All the Scarey Movies 1-4 , Night In The Museum. Pretty much any movie is cool unless it's under made and has crappy actors in it..

talking about books ? Twilight first and foremost! The James Harriet books if anyone has heard of those and Frank Peretti, and Corrie Ten Boom also the Julie of the Wolves collection and the classics. then on TV, Hmmm, Inuyasha, Dog Whisperer, Ghost Hunters, Dirty Jobs, Bad Girls, American Idol, Scrubs, House, Sponge Bob, and groomer has it. Thats not all I watch of course but these are my top 10!

hear it from me ...>> "Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those you hold well." ~Josh Billings ..."A wise person hears one word and understands two." ~Yiddish proverb ..."If God had wanted us to bend over he would have put diamonds on the floor." ~Joan Rivers ..."Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." ~Forrest Gump ..."Blow on the coal of the heart." ~Harold Kushner ..."There's only now. There's only here. Give in to love or live in fear. No other path. No other way. No day but today." ~Rent ..."The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." ~Moulin Rouge ..."I don't know what the key to success is, but the kay to failure is trying to please everyone." ~Bill Cosby ..."Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world." ~Lucille Ball ..."Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you, Forrest. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd had given us all braces on our legs." ~Mama (Forrest Gump) ..."A slip of the foot you may soon recover. But, a slip of the tongue you may never get over." ~Ben Franklin ..."Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." <<<

talk to me if you want too .. im on my yahoo ( chasedavidjoran@yahoo.com ) , msn ( chasedavidjoran@yahoo.com ) , aim (chasedavidjoran@aim.com ) .. choose any of those so we can have much time ..

2. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome :eek:)

I'm sure once they've waded through your essay you'll have guys flocking to you. Good luck.

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Welcome - good luck in your endeavors.

4. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    What a hunk! Have fun here! (I'm going to look you up on RANDYBLUE!)

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome.

Draft saved Draft deleted