Im deleting my account BUT before i leave...

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll take Attention-Seeking Trolls for $1000, Alex.
Bing and O
They're all offensive. They might not be all that bad under regular circumstances but the overflowing laundry basket sitting on the floor just turned my stomach.

Oh boo hoo. I don't like wusses that can spell criticism and misspell it not only in the same post but, in the same sentence.

Dirty laundry and inability to spell, disgusting, absolutely disgusting.
LMAO:lmao:and this is why I love ya Hoss!
When I was fucking him last night, all he wanted to talk about was his cock. Is it pretty? Is it big?
Surpised looking at his own dick didn't give him the creeps.

But to the OP:

for what its worth 3 was the best shot. 1 looks like its only a semi, 2 was a bad angle, so 3 wins by defualt. However, since you profess to be straight, I will give you a hint: What Hoss said has merit; the messy, overflowing luandry basket is off putting. There was a whole thread on what not to have in pics, and messiness was top of the list! Especially among women (who you claim are your target audience.) Oh that and quarters on the dick. They seem to hate that too.

Happy deleting of your account! :rolleyes:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
C'mon dude. You have to admit that asking for people to give you advice on your cock when said you DON'T like people criticizing your cock is bit counter intuitive, yeah? That just reeks of sillyness.

Simba

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
However, since you profess to be straight, I will give you a hint: What Hoss said has merit; the messy, overflowing luandry basket is off putting. There was a whole thread on what not to have in pics, and messiness was top of the list! Especially among women (who you claim are your target audience.) Oh that and quarters on the dick. They seem to hate that too.

Happy deleting of your account! :rolleyes:

I think that thread was mine and yes, we dont like slobs. Or assholes for that matter.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. BUH BYE! :smile:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanted to answer the question but looking at all those penis pics creeped me out, tbh.
LOL!
C'mon dude. You have to admit that asking for people to give you advice on your cock when said you DON'T like people criticizing your cock is bit counter intuitive, yeah? That just reeks of sillyness.

Simba
Reeks of something starting with "s". Here's a hint: 9 letters, starts with "s" ends with "y". I will let the OP mull that over for a bit:rolleyes:
I think that thread was mine and yes, we dont like slobs. Or assholes for that matter.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. BUH BYE! :smile:
LMAO!:lmao: I think you DID start that thread! lol!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
They're all offensive. They might not be all that bad under regular circumstances but the overflowing laundry basket sitting on the floor just turned my stomach.

Oh boo hoo. I don't like wusses that can spell criticism and misspell it not only in the same post but, in the same sentence.

Dirty laundry and inability to spell, disgusting, absolutely disgusting.
well he does not have a hopsing to keep his ponderosa all nice and tidy like you do!!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ms. Seaside speaks truth... third hottest thing about Mr. Calboner's gallery? his bathroom is immaculate.

first place hottest thing - Mr. Calboner
second place hottest thing - Mr. Calboner
:biggrin:

to the OP - looks like your balls are in the wrong place :confused:
i mean.... maybe i don't see enough nekkid dudes.
they just seem.. suspended half mast..