I'm drunk and horny!!!!

O

OldFirm08

Drunk and horny is such a great combination for a Friday night....all the way through to Monday morning. With that big cock Grindin, you should have no trouble finding some action for it I would guess.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not old enough to drink yet.

But I've tasted a couple of alcoholic drinks before. Champagne, beer, and sake are all incredibly wretched.

But my uncle made this drink once, and I forget what it was called. Tequila? Margarita? It was one of those things, and it remains the most delicious alcoholic beverage I've ever tasted. It was really good.

They only let me have one sip though.

EDIT: Oh, and also, I'm horny.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MY twins came to be when I got Drorny! LOL! Word of advice... never sing "Makin' whoopee" with a champagne glass in your hand! You might come to your senses with your panties in someone else's pocket.

D_Sumefielde Sumesausage

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not drunk although I drank but I'm definitely horny.
Stacy in particular has got my attention. To bad I live no where near los angeles. My god your pictures just drained about 50% of my blood to..well, you know where. Now I have to sleep on my back all night.

I think I'm going to jerk off on one of your pics stacy. I dunno..should I apologize?

My god now I am fantasizing about how limber you could be...I don't know if this is appropriate but I think right now I would **** you silly.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not drunk although I drank but I'm definitely horny.
Stacy in particular has got my attention. To bad I live no where near los angeles. My god your pictures just drained about 50% of my blood to..well, you know where. Now I have to sleep on my back all night.

I think I'm going to jerk off on one of your pics stacy. I dunno..should I apologize?

awww i'm so flattered. jerk away honey!