I'm enjoying being a bottom for the first time!

D

deleted17470521

(This is my first thread so I hope I am doing this right, be kind to me!)

Im a 19M and I have NEVER enjoyed bottoming till this past year. I've had lots of anal sex as a top and started to get bored with it. However, I've discovered I love the feeling of being penetrated and its entirely liberating! Although I find myself quite a sexual person with a very high libido, I'm young and naive- these revelations have really caught me by surprise. There were many factors in this change of preference, and they sort of fascinate me. Initially, the type of "lube" I was using made a substantial difference. I wont reveal what it was that I was using exactly, for I am honestly embarrassed. A water based anal lube has totally shifted my perspective and its fantastic! Additionally, I'm surprised that the idiomatic "Practice makes perfect" bullshit is actually quite true- its not some random commonplace assertion, you have to gradually build your anal muscle memory. That's honestly amazing to me because I never saw myself being able to take the size of toy I've been able to lately! Lastly, the TYPE of object penetrating me has made a world of difference in my preference as well. To be frank, I've been fucked by some bigger dicked guys lately and its fabulous! I also started off with any cylindrical object I could find, but recently purchased some actual dildos! I took the risk and bought a Clone-a-Willy kit for myself. I hoped it didn't seem self absorbed in anyway (as im the only one using it), but I have a valid reason I believe. I still enjoy fucking a hole, and I have a pretty decent size cock ( 7.5 inches and 6 in girth). The incentive of the kit was to get a feeling for how a bottom feels when taking ME so I can be a bit more courteous and aware. Man I am not gonna lie, if I could leave this dildo in my hole 24/7 I would. It is so hot! As I begin to digress, I really get raunchy and horny typing this out. I feel so sexually liberated by this newfound love for bottoming honestly! I love talking and discussing the feel of it. Specifically, I am most turned on by the sheer feeling of fullness, it makes me hard instantly when I feel my rectum being filled up by veiny hard cock. The stretching of my hole as it engulfs cock drives me wild. Here's the cool part! I have always enjoyed these aspects and sensations, but never the movement. When the top started moving I started going limp and getting ridgid. ALL OF THAT CHANGED THIS WEEK. I started trusting myself to go faster- to really pound my pussy. I was really aspiring to try and cum hands free (that's a work in progress still), but the feeling is so fucking fantastic. I will just go crazy on my asshole for an hour and I cant get enough! Its been 3 straight days of pure horniness. I'm visiting my father and his wife and I can't even spend time with them because all I want to do is sneak off somewhere and slam my prostate till is swollen. The other night I put my dildo in, and then I layered some really tight underwear on and got dressed. I walked around the house with it pressing against the top of my rectum and my prostate. I want some beautiful boy to fuck me HARD and FAST and im unfortunately not in a situation where that's possible. My dildo will do for now! Thanks for reading!

TLDR: I've realized not only do I love the feeling of being penetrated and filled up, I also go crazy for being fucked hard as hell. I've spent the past couple days going crazy on my hole for the first time.
VID_205351121_220152_752.mp4

Recording_2022-07-12-02-39-37.mp4

carlosttt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welp, this was a hot read. I love hearing about guys anal journey. lol. I find it so hot hearing how guys started playing with it, and ended up craving more and more. Super hot.

I used to dislike anal play, but when I bought a prostate massager a couple of years ago, and I started learning how to relax, where to let it go, it just opened a new door for me. I even bottomed for a couple of guys in these past years. Sadly tho, my skin is very sensitive, so I haven't been playing in a while, cuz I was getting hurt.

D

deleted13122761

Welp, this was a hot read. I love hearing about guys anal journey. lol. I find it so hot hearing how guys started playing with it, and ended up craving more and more. Super hot.

I used to dislike anal play, but when I bought a prostate massager a couple of years ago, and I started learning how to relax, where to let it go, it just opened a new door for me. I even bottomed for a couple of guys in these past years. Sadly tho, my skin is very sensitive, so I haven't been playing in a while, cuz I was getting hurt.
You should try a fish-oil ointment for the skin problems, it did wonders for me. (Along with a week course of betamethasone cream, cuz i had dermatitis) :) could help you too.

D

deleted17470521

How long did you manage hold of when visiting your Dad before having to sneak off ? :p

...and apropos of finding someone to take over from the dildo;)....I'm sure it'll be soon! :D
Its a whole day ordeal! I've been so horny lately (been stressed out) and I just sit on the couch watching a movie with them and I'm basically squirming to get away. They go to bed early usually so I can quickly run to the shower or my room and get a session in. When I go back to school I'll get an opportunity to fuck around a bit more

D

deleted17470521

Dude, you have a lifetime of finding hot men to fuck you ... be grateful you figured out what you like pretty quickly :D
Im glad ill have that opportunity soon once I go back to school, my dad lives out in the middle of nowhere and im not really looking to drive an hour and a half for a hookup right now.

D

deleted17470521

I have to be careful because I have injured myself before (all minor but its annoying). Be careful my friend and thanks for the encouragement!

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(This is my first thread so I hope I am doing this right, be kind to me!)

Im a 19M and I have NEVER enjoyed bottoming till this past year. I've had lots of anal sex as a top and started to get bored with it. However, I've discovered I love the feeling of being penetrated and its entirely liberating! Although I find myself quite a sexual person with a very high libido, I'm young and naive- these revelations have really caught me by surprise. There were many factors in this change of preference, and they sort of fascinate me. Initially, the type of "lube" I was using made a substantial difference. I wont reveal what it was that I was using exactly, for I am honestly embarrassed. A water based anal lube has totally shifted my perspective and its fantastic! Additionally, I'm surprised that the idiomatic "Practice makes perfect" bullshit is actually quite true- its not some random commonplace assertion, you have to gradually build your anal muscle memory. That's honestly amazing to me because I never saw myself being able to take the size of toy I've been able to lately! Lastly, the TYPE of object penetrating me has made a world of difference in my preference as well. To be frank, I've been fucked by some bigger dicked guys lately and its fabulous! I also started off with any cylindrical object I could find, but recently purchased some actual dildos! I took the risk and bought a Clone-a-Willy kit for myself. I hoped it didn't seem self absorbed in anyway (as im the only one using it), but I have a valid reason I believe. I still enjoy fucking a hole, and I have a pretty decent size cock ( 7.5 inches and 6 in girth). The incentive of the kit was to get a feeling for how a bottom feels when taking ME so I can be a bit more courteous and aware. Man I am not gonna lie, if I could leave this dildo in my hole 24/7 I would. It is so hot! As I begin to digress, I really get raunchy and horny typing this out. I feel so sexually liberated by this newfound love for bottoming honestly! I love talking and discussing the feel of it. Specifically, I am most turned on by the sheer feeling of fullness, it makes me hard instantly when I feel my rectum being filled up by veiny hard cock. The stretching of my hole as it engulfs cock drives me wild. Here's the cool part! I have always enjoyed these aspects and sensations, but never the movement. When the top started moving I started going limp and getting ridgid. ALL OF THAT CHANGED THIS WEEK. I started trusting myself to go faster- to really pound my pussy. I was really aspiring to try and cum hands free (that's a work in progress still), but the feeling is so fucking fantastic. I will just go crazy on my asshole for an hour and I cant get enough! Its been 3 straight days of pure horniness. I'm visiting my father and his wife and I can't even spend time with them because all I want to do is sneak off somewhere and slam my prostate till is swollen. The other night I put my dildo in, and then I layered some really tight underwear on and got dressed. I walked around the house with it pressing against the top of my rectum and my prostate. I want some beautiful boy to fuck me HARD and FAST and im unfortunately not in a situation where that's possible. My dildo will do for now! Thanks for reading!

TLDR: I've realized not only do I love the feeling of being penetrated and filled up, I also go crazy for being fucked hard as hell. I've spent the past couple days going crazy on my hole for the first time.
I feel you completely young man. I have always been a bottom with a slight tendency to top. My bottoming experiences were never too good because like you said, I didn't do it enough to train the muscles in my rectum. Then the BF and I met the guy I'll just call my big dicked buddy. It took me a year to get the nerve to let him penetrate me. Of course I used popppers when he did, but when he entered me I could only feel like my anal muscles and hole immdeiately surrendered (no pain) to his mammoth girth. He fucked the hell out of me and I loved it. It is definitely liberating to lay there with a guy's huge erection in you and give him as much pleasure as he wants. I still have my BF, but we're in an open relationship. So, every chance I get I'm driving two hours round trip for the finest anal experience I ever dreamed of. It's one thing to be fucked and love it and totally another experience to the fucked by 6.5 inches of girth and can't get enough.