i'm extremely huge and love to be seen

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by extremely-huge, Jan 31, 2004.

1. extremely-huge

Albums:
    hello,
    i'm 20 years old and extremely huge ( 16x9 inches)
    i like it when they watch my big one in public places.
    Are there any other guys who are very well hung and
    like it to been seen? :eek: :eek:

2. Imported

Gold Member

Ragazzaccio: Are you an elefant or a horse? :D ;D

Until I see it with my own eyes I will never belive that any human beeing can have a 19x9 penis...

So if yours is really that big, it must be the world record ;)

I myself have never seen dicks more than 9-10 inches. But I do belive that 11-12 inches penises excist. But 19 inches?! If that is what you have, please show us :p

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Rag, he never said anything about inches.

:p

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

A 19cm x 9cm is no slouch, but at least believable, right Pecker?

5. Imported

Gold Member

jayjay: Thats 19x9 centimetres right!

6. Imported

Gold Member

namodomok: That's a typing error, right?

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

The jury is still out on that, namodomok Tune in again tomorrow about this time for further clarification! :D

8. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: Does someone care to translate for us metric impaired readers?  19cmx9cm = what in inches?   ???

Thanks!

9. extremely-huge

Albums:
    it's a type error, i'm sorry, it's 16x9 inches and that's no fake

10. Imported

Gold Member

1811: I've never head of nor seen one that massive

11. Imported

Gold Member

jumbo747jet: I'm sorry I even feel I need to make this post, but as history has shown, a few members have been very quick to attack new members and question their purpose or honesty.

I think we should all keep in mind that this guy, like all the rest of us, has come to a support group, and should be treated accordingly.

A stated size doesn't decide who needs our support and who doesn't.

12. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: [quote author=jumbo747jet link=board=youth;num=1075587864;start=0#10 date=02/01/04 at 07:06:14]A stated size doesn't decide who needs our support and who doesn't.[/quote]

First of all, the poster didn't ask for any support. He came here to boast.

Second of all, what if the poster had said "I'm 33 meters long and 12 meters around and I love to show it off in public?" At that point, I'm sure you'd be thinking, "Yeah, well obviously that's fake."

I haven't commented on this particular thread, but in general, I'd like to think I've got a fairly accurate look-at-me-dar. When I try to imagine what it would really, truly, be like to have a penis so many standard deviations above the norm as this one (or some of the others we've read about on here), I honestly can't imagine introducing myself with a pat, "I like it when they watch my big one in public places."

Really. If the guy were 20, hung 1916x9, and exhibitionistic, like this poster claims, he'd have a website and a few movies to link to. And he'd surely have something more substantial to say about his life experience than what this guy has offered.

It's not just the "stated size" (though that's part of it) -- it's also the credibility of the poster's introduction that influences how open or how skeptical I am about the post.

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

14. Imported

Gold Member

CardiffDillon: Being such an exhibitionist, I'm sure he'll post his pics on the chat site......and he's bound to include his name written on something in the pic and maybe even a tape measure.

After all, he's 100% genuine, enjoys showing off and wants us to be impressed. I'm ready to be impressed and I'm sure all the guys here are too.

Dillon

15. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

[quote author=Thumper_10x7_CA link=board=youth;num=1075587864;start=0#7 date=02/01/04 at 02:57:41]Does someone care to translate for us metric impaired readers?  19cmx9cm = what in inches?   ???

Thanks![/quote]

Thumper -- 19cmx9cm translates into 7.5 x 3.5+ inches, a resonable length, but slim as hell!

Luke

16. jonb

Gold Member

When I first saw this, my first thought was *plonk*, but then I remembered the metric system.

17. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

16x9 inches huh? Oh, so then-- you do have pics to back up this claim, right? Because otherwise, it just happens to make the most plausible post of the week.

Not that it doesn't seem impossible, but without something tangible like a pic there bro, you're asking a lot of us to take you at your word over it.

18. Imported

Gold Member

jumbo747jet: [quote author=mindseye link=board=youth;num=1075587864;start=0#11 date=02/01/04 at 09:44:47]

First of all, the poster didn't ask for any support.  He came here to boast.

Second of all, what if the poster had said "I'm 33 meters long and 12 meters around and I love to show it off in public?"  At that point, I'm sure you'd be thinking, "Yeah, well obviously that's fake."

I haven't commented on this particular thread, but in general, I'd like to think I've got a fairly accurate look-at-me-dar.  When I try to imagine what it would really, truly, be like to have a penis so many standard deviations above the norm as this one (or some of the others we've read about on here), I honestly can't imagine introducing myself with a pat, "I like it when they watch my big one in public places."  

Really.  If the guy were 20, hung 1916x9, and exhibitionistic, like this poster claims, he'd have a website and a few movies to link to.  And he'd surely have something more substantial to say about his life experience than what this guy has offered.

It's not just the "stated size" (though that's part of it) -- it's also the credibility of the poster's introduction that influences how open or how skeptical I am about the post. [/quote]

Mindseye, of course I am just as sceptical as you are about the given stats. That was not my point. The way I look at it is that anyone who makes a post such as the one we are discussing, obviously has some serious issues regarding penis size and therefor needs our support. Another thought I had, does one really need to specifically ask for support when posting to the large penis support group, doesn't that automatically enter into our minds when reading through the posts here ?

19. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

[quote author=Pecker link=board=youth;num=1075587864;start=0#12 date=02/01/04 at 12:01:30][​IMG][/quote]

Oh, riot, Peck, REAAAALL RIOT!!

20. extremely-huge

Albums:
    i just wanna to ask what you people think if other people watching your big one? do you like it or do you feel shame about it?
    do you show it when you know a guy or girl is watching you?

Draft saved Draft deleted