Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok here's the deal, i live in running shorts and Nike's. Since i landed this fetish modeling job i've had to go out and buy fetish boots and whatnot. I've been able to get away with my lingerie outfits for photoshoots. But i have to have a black outfit for a coffee table book cover photo on Sunday. They said we could wear jeans and a tank top or lingerie, pretty much anything as long as its black.

I went to the local sex shop to look at their stripper clothes to get some ideas and i was less than impressed. Should i just go for tight jeans and a nice cleavage shirt or wear a miniskirt or what? I feel like sometimes i was supposed to be a man because i have ZERO fashion sense. I hate shopping for outfits that are specific for an event.

This is a hardcover book of the models of Toxic Goddess and it has to be smashing so i can stand out on the cover with the other gals. I could go all glammy-glam or slinky or go for the simple jeans with heels in order to stand out with all the latex and leather.

Someone give me some ideas, some links to some outfits or something. I know some gay man or woman here can do a better job than i can. I have one lingerie outfit that is black, but i already have a photoshoot in that outfit and its appearing in one of their advertisements. I don't want to look like a dork who doesn't have anything original.

I'm going to go run the dogs and i'll check for ideas when i get back. Thank God for running shoes!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
if it's going to be on the hardcover and you want to stand out, i say go for a classic betty page inspired pin-up girl look. you've got the rockin' body for it, and your pale skin will especially stand out and separate you from the rest! i attached some pics i found on google images that i think you would like. hope it helps.

Attachments

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
as i hope every fashion-forward homo would tell you,

LA PERLA
LA PERLA
LA PERLA

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would love to incorporate a black tie or something into the outfit. I love that look. I have to stand out somehow, there are dominatrix women who will have smashing outfits, the Betty Page lookalike and one of the original models is wearing a black duct tape dress.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You all beat me to the punch. I was thinking of a betty page outfit too, since it's classic and you can't go wrong with that. The asian silk outfit is also nice, and classic.

BHR, you are the hottest Toxic Goddess around.

Thank you much! There are some beautiful women who are a part of the gig and I about wrecked my car when he told me i was chosen for the yellow pages ad. The photo they picked I'm wearing this outfit which is very flapperish.

Lace & Fringe Teddy

I love the Roaring 20's style with fringe. I will check out Frederick's online so i can see what they have and probably stop by there and pick something up. Seems like the best outfits are always in colors other than black.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I would love to incorporate a black tie or something into the outfit. I love that look. I have to stand out somehow, there are dominatrix women who will have smashing outfits, the Betty Page lookalike and one of the original models is wearing a black duct tape dress.

Then what about a black schoolgirl outfit?

I'm picturing a cami, hot pants, and knee-high boots. It is tasteful but shows some skin.

Kinda like this, I guess: http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/products/an/BG-131M_an.jpg but with hot pants and high heel boots.

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You've got short hair, so why not do some gender bending with a black tux jacket, neck tie, no shirt (jacket covering exposed breasts strategically), good fitting tux pants, and killer black stilettos?

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
You've got short hair, so why not do some gender bending with a black tux jacket, neck tie, no shirt (jacket covering exposed breasts strategically), good fitting tux pants, and killer black stilettos?

Seconded! That's a great idea, especially with your short hair and complexion.

How about a cane and top hat to go with it? :wink:

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seconded! That's a great idea, especially with your short hair and complexion.

How about a cane and top hat to go with it? :wink:

i was thinking that too.

i don't do this shit for a living for nothin' baby. goddamn. i should have kept that idea to myself and invited Red here for a shoot.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Snoozie, its funny you mentioned that because about 2 months ago i contacted my photographer about doing a very androgynous gender-bending photoshoot because i could pull it off. I look very twinkish with no makeup.

You have me SOLD on that idea. Now i've got to find the right pants and shirt. That is something none of the other girls will think of!

Before i hop in the shower (since im covered in sweat from running all 3 dogs at the same time) i will impliment some androgynous make up ideas and take a photo. You can tell me what you think