I'm fashion retarded.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well it sounds like you've chosen the gender-bending and nothing plays gender better than a crop so I'll save the hair talk for another day. For the record, though, your facial structure is so definitive that there are a million possibilities to create different effects with different lengths.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Attachments

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
if it's going to be on the hardcover and you want to stand out, i say go for a classic betty page inspired pin-up girl look. you've got the rockin' body for it, and your pale skin will especially stand out and separate you from the rest! i attached some pics i found on google images that i think you would like. hope it helps.

Seeing Betty Page when slightly older freaked me out more than a little bit, because she looks an awful lot like my Mother. Had me think--what if, what if... got all the logistics together and decided it was not so....

The real Betty Page has become a born again Christian, and is still alive, but does not (currently) want to be photographed.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go for something close-fitting, tight at the waist, with strong fabrics and cuts. Nothing blousy, puffy, or billow-y.

If I were you, I'd go to a bookstore and look at some Anime books for ideas.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mademoiselle Rouge, I think you would look best in no dress. And it just so happens I have no dress if you ever want to do a photo shoot with me. :biggrin1:

You DO have a smokin' hot body!! :tongue: