I'm feeling inadequate........so.......

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by SassySpy, Jan 27, 2007.

1. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, sorry! :tongue: no website to try and entice you to visit, in fact, the abundance of "entrepreneurs" joining here lately have been causing me to feel a bit inferior, but Ive found the cure!

Feelings of inadequacy? Shyness? Wish you were more assertive?

Ask your doctor about Tequila®, the natural way to feel more confident. Tequila® will ease you out of shyness and tell the world that you're willing to do anything! And Tequila® works almost immediately. With a regimen of regular doses, shyness and awkwardness become a thing of the past and you'll discover talents you never knew you had, and we never knew you had!
    Warning: Tequila® may not be right for everyone. Pregnant and nursing women should not use Tequila® although women who want to become pregnant should give it a try.
    Side effects include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lust, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headaches, dehydration, dry mouth, a desire to sing karaoke, and may lead to all-night bouts of truth or dare, strip poker, or naked twister. Try MY cure: "Tequila®: Leave shyness behind™"

Who needs a website??:biggrin1:

2. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

What are you trying to say?

You're selling a website or you want someone to host it? What kind of site?

3. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    why oh why is your signature so familiar, RoyalT? I love that- is it actually lyrics from a song? I am sure Ive heard it................

hosting? website? nah, the tequila and I are just fine now! :tongue:

4. horsehungtim

horsehungtim New Member

Albums:
    haha. that cracked me up. does Tequila cure migranes? i've had one for the last 12hrs or so

5. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

*performs a quick test on RoyalT to ensure that nobody has performed an illegal sense-of-humor bypass on him* :eek: :rolleyes:

6. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:

Thank God, Alex!! I thought I was losing my mind!! well whats left of it..... I even double checked that I had put it in right discussion forum- but, I was also being a little facetious about certain 'new' ladies who seem to appear and disappear- so he did kind of smack me for that-:biggrin1: bet he never knew how much I liked it:tongue::wink:

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

He's just being cranky I think... how about an ode to tequila?

Draft saved Draft deleted