I'm feeling like a man must feel...i think...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Gisella, May 18, 2006.

1. Gisella

Gold Member

:werd: :jumping38:

Dear people...dont know what happening to me but for the last four days i'm feeling sooooo horny that i think i trigger something inside that my testosterones levels are on the roof... or maybe i just enter my most prime time as a woman sexually...

With all the discretion that i can have but please understand and be respectfull to me and what iam going to say...

I do feel so horny that i wish i have at least 4 horny men in a line (not all together at same time!) i have each one of them... and when done with each one i would say: next !!!

It for sure testosterone because im naturally horny but never felt this way before...how does men deal with their huge levels of testosterones in their bodies ???:eek: Oh man...its crazy and very animalistic if we just let go the horny thing without a leach...

(Hold on to the leach Gisella and calm down !!!)

(PS:Thank you for listen to me in this difficult time...Please no jokes...:redface: )

2. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

judging from what ive learned from some of the freudian scholars on this site, i can diagnose that u r suffering from anxiety neuroses, and wud suggest u immediately get some masturbation to ur hearts content, or maybe a dose of penis...

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

My recommendation is to play it out, see if it lasts, if it does, grab the ol' vibrator and/or do the five finger mambo. If that don't placate your testosterone surge, I would surely call up a male friend(Or two!), particularly one who's just as horny, and expell that energy with a fervor.

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I find i get like that just before my period starts. Sometimes it hits with avengence and im just begging my guy to take a day or two off work so we dont have to get out of bed.

If you've got a husband/partner tell him its payback time for you've done for him over the time otherwisehave a quiet night in, watch a 'movie' or 2 and work out those testosterone levels by yourself.

Either way enjoy it while your peaking nd have fun :wink:

5. Gisella

Gold Member

:cool:

Thank u dear people ...for now im satysfied....:tongue:

6. Big Del

Gold Member

I hope you find satisfaction and relief

As a guy who seems to be constantly hard and horny I do sympathise - I jerk off regularly and if I go more than 24 hours without cumming I get tense and irritable so I understand that you and other women can "suffer" the same as guys

7. Shelby

Gold Member

*lining up*

8. Gisella

Gold Member

Thanks Big Del...

And about masturbation is just ok to me... i do not have a machine hand that goes fast and long as a need for sure and i need just penis most of the time doing jackhammer (dont know if this correct name for that cement machine) move...:redface: very very fast and pressing hard too...

But what was different this time was the extra men that i need to satysfied my desire ...4 horny men...never had 2...imagine 4...i'm seriouslly horny...

Thanks again everybody!!!:wink:

9. Gisella

Gold Member

:cool:

Hmmmm....

:biggrin1:

10. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I hope the chair you currently sit in when you're at the puter is leatherette or vinyl else the wet spot you leave will take hours to dry. :wink:

I know you've got me dripping, you little minx.

11. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    If you replace the number 4 by 1000 (or an endless number) then that's how a guy feels...

And, it doesn't go away. ever.

It is great and torture at the same time

12. Gisella

Gold Member

Ohhhh Pecker!!!! You are a dripper :cool: hmmmm !!! me too!!!!

:tongue: :biggrin1:

Ps: little minx...moi? Do u think im a teaser ??? :tongue:

13. Gisella

Gold Member

must be a torture...cant imagine at all what a man must feel with those high high numbers....:eek:

14. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Can I be one of the four? :D

I used to feel like that, every day...but now that I have nowhere to put my stick I don't feel it as strongly...I still masturbate at least once a day...of course I was doing it three times a day before...

Just enjoy it Gisella, at least you haven't lost your sex drive or have a low one ;)

So...about being one of those four...hehe.

15. GBB

GBB Member

And of course, because our organs are on the outside, we feel them all the time.
    Just by walking, siting, suqating or any leg movement we're reminded 24x7 that we're men.

And it's doubly worse if we get hard anywhere along the way.
    How can a man be think about anything but sex 24x7 is a mystery.

16. Gisella

Gold Member

:kiss: :flirt:

Of course Wonderboy!!!

Man is just great the feeling of choosing man to please me like that!!! :tongue:

All of them just great guys!!! Thank you for wanting to help me!!!

:cool: Boy, if we were face to face...right now dont know if i would run like crazy or just go for it with my big 4 !!!

17. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Gisella, better than masturbating, I'd suggest you go for a good, ol' fashioned man prowl and get yourself a nice example of that species. Will definitely be more long-lasting than the vibrator rub-down, and be more fun, too!

I remember 4 or 5 years back, I've read an article about a married couple experimenting with male hormones to boost their sex drive. After a few months of taking these (it wasn't testosterone, though, but something different with a 4-letter code), the wife "couldn't wait for" her "husband to come home". Might have helped that he is a scientist, working in this field.

18. Gisella

Gold Member

Yep Claire for sure...but cannot contact my ex though..:rolleyes:

:cool: I will be looking for a very nice example of male specie with high sex drive for sure....:tongue: :biggrin1:

19. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Welcome to my world, Gisella! I've always had a high sex drive but since I hit my mid-30s OMG. I sure have done my share of "man-prowling." :biggrin1: Is there anything more satisfying than being well-laid by an esquisite male when I'm really horny?? I submit that there is not!

20. naughty

Gold Member

Girl,

You are a trip! I think you have been dealing with the separation so well,but I guess your body must be going through withdrawal.( No pun intended) I think that even though we may make jokes about it, our bodies do crave certain things.... No body knows what you need and where you need it like you do. But it looks like the boys would LOVE to find out!

Draft saved Draft deleted