I'm feeling sad again...

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
:kiss:

Catch, I've been sad too recently. :hug: You are a lovely person and whatever it is that's getting you down, something else will lift you up.

Maybe this will cheer you up:

:wiggle: :wiggle:

The cow loves you :hug:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
There was another member who became almost a self parody by twisting every post he made around to be about his own misery and patheticness. Thing was though - he wasn't at all pathetic, in his responses to others he came across as a good guy and everybody liked him (it seemed).

Please don't go that way, Catch - you come across as a good guy too and I love your sense of humour.

Please don't wallow in your own 'sadness' - don't make that your raison d'etre (either here or in life) because in the end it is a self fulfilling prophecy.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Here's one of your old posts, Catch.
Hello everybody I'm feeling a bit sad tonight would somebody like to give me a hug?
:confused:

Here's a hug, Catch.:hug:

You know, you didn't state much about your sadness. Why don't you say a bit more ... so we can know what we're dealing with, and so you can, maybe, put a bit of your load down, just in saying something?
Why not, Catch?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here's a hug, too. However, I understand a crochet hook stuck up under the eyelid and gently poked around a bit can sometimes assuage the mental malaise. But I would not try this at home. Maybe some MAO inhibitors? A little song, a little dance, a little Prozac in your pants? Maybe just a good old fashioned fuck might pick you up?

Being sad for more than a couple of weeks should be looked into by someone with the ability to write prescriptions. So much for better living through chemistry.

Good luck with that. Seriously.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
When I was upset a few weeks ago I went around the streets and dropped some money just as someone was coming round the corner, in a noticable place. It made my day to see people of all ages smiling because of the penny they found.

It matters what makes you happy, catch. I get enjoyment from seeing other people happy. Think of what you want and just go for it.

:hug:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It matters what makes you happy, catch. I get enjoyment from seeing other people happy. Think of what you want and just go for it.

You're such a nice cow - I was thinking the other day what it is that make me feel happy and I decided that doing stuff for people is what make me happy, but I'm not much good at doing stuff so peiople don't want me to do it for them so it makes me fell sad...

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think that I am the saddest person on this thing or maybe you know somebody who is sadder - Okay I don't suppose any body will reply - life? don't talk to me about life....
Theres always someone who has it worse my friend.

:kiss:

Catch, I've been sad too recently. :hug: You are a lovely person and whatever it is that's getting you down, something else will lift you up.

Maybe this will cheer you up:

:wiggle: :wiggle:
Good vibrations.

The cow loves you :hug:

There was another member who became almost a self parody by twisting every post he made around to be about his own misery and patheticness. Thing was though - he wasn't at all pathetic, in his responses to others he came across as a good guy and everybody liked him (it seemed).

Please don't go that way, Catch - you come across as a good guy too and I love your sense of humour.

Please don't wallow in your own 'sadness' - don't make that your raison d'etre (either here or in life) because in the end it is a self fulfilling prophecy.
Everyone should be so lucky to just turn life off, i myself prefer to feel.

Here's one of your old posts, Catch.

Here's a hug, Catch.:hug:

You know, you didn't state much about your sadness. Why don't you say a bit more ... so we can know what we're dealing with, and so you can, maybe, put a bit of your load down, just in saying something?
Why not, Catch?
I`m ok with just knowing your sad, that should be merit enough, right?

When I was upset a few weeks ago I went around the streets and dropped some money just as someone was coming round the corner, in a noticable place. It made my day to see people of all ages smiling because of the penny they found.

That`s cool.

YouTube - Marvin Moments!

I don't have a brain the size of a planet and I'm nowhere near as cute but .. I know how the little guy feels
As do i my friend.
chris

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
You're such a nice cow - I was thinking the other day what it is that make me feel happy and I decided that doing stuff for people is what make me happy, but I'm not much good at doing stuff so peiople don't want me to do it for them so it makes me fell sad...

:hug: Catch, I think I know how you feel :hug:

You could take up a hobby which interests you and makes others feel happy... there are hundreds of things to do out there - you just have to find the right thing for you.
I find simply smiling at people, saying good morning and putting a smile on their face works well because I end up happy and so does the other person. I don't care if it is someone I know or someone I don't know...

You have a good soul, catch. I think that people with good souls always seem to end up happier than those without. :kiss:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

I'm trying not to wallow, but maybe you think that wallowing can be fun:tongue:. As I said in the first maybe you know somebody who is sadder because I'm sure that somewhere there is somebody.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm trying not to wallow, but maybe you think that wallowing can be fun:tongue:. As I said in the first maybe you know somebody who is sadder because I'm sure that somewhere there is somebody.
I pray that your saddness reaches the heavens and your pain is felt so that an angel is sent to lift your heart, as a warm breeze suns your face.
chris

Maybe I will change this horrible picture - perhaps that will help
The answer lies within oneself, anything else is just a front for what we want others to see.
chris