I'm finally getting my dick out for the boys!

Slamdunk_dude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,

I've been a member of LPSG for a while now but never really had the confidence to post any pics. I posted a little while ago about my insecurity being naked in front of other men in situations such as locker rooms or at urinals as I never had any male family members or friends to compare dick size with and therefore never really knew how i compared with other dudes.

However recently I am becoming more comfortable with myself, thanks partly to people on this forum and I have had some PMs asking if i was ever going to post pics, so here goes! Girlfriends in the past have said my dick is everything from average to massive so thats no real help! When I have had the opportunity to talk to male friends about my size the general reaction tends to be that I am above average but not huge.

However, since I have started using the urinals at my work I have noticed that I get quite a lot of stares, and that I tend to be bigger than a lot of other guys. This leads me to think that maybe my dick is quite big when soft when compared to other guys but evens out to an average size when hard? Maybe I'm a shower!

I would appreciate it if you could tell me if i am, in your opinion, small, average or big, and what you might think if you saw my dick in a locker room or at a urinal. Just to put in context I am 20, skinny build with quite dark Italian features. Most pics were taken in the staff showers at my work for that added risk! haha!

Thanks everyone, I can't wait to hear what you think!

Slamdunk_dude

Attachments

Reactions: Frenum_uk

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

I've been a member of LPSG for a while now but never really had the confidence to post any pics. I posted a little while ago about my insecurity being naked in front of other men in situations such as locker rooms or at urinals as I never had any male family members or friends to compare dick size with and therefore never really knew how i compared with other dudes.

However recently I am becoming more comfortable with myself, thanks partly to people on this forum and I have had some PMs asking if i was ever going to post pics, so here goes! Girlfriends in the past have said my dick is everything from average to massive so thats no real help! When I have had the opportunity to talk to male friends about my size the general reaction tends to be that I am above average but not huge.

However, since I have started using the urinals at my work I have noticed that I get quite a lot of stares, and that I tend to be bigger than a lot of other guys. This leads me to think that maybe my dick is quite big when soft when compared to other guys but evens out to an average size when hard? Maybe I'm a shower!

I would appreciate it if you could tell me if i am, in your opinion, small, average or big, and what you might think if you saw my dick in a locker room or at a urinal. Just to put in context I am 20, skinny build with quite dark Italian features. Most pics were taken in the staff showers at my work for that added risk! haha!

Thanks everyone, I can't wait to hear what you think!

Slamdunk_dude

1. That's a big one. Very, very nice. You have nothing of which to be ashamed.

2. It looks good enough to eat! (if you don't mind hearing that from a gay guy). I'd be delighted to drain it.

3. The uncut thing is great; it is a very nice foreskin and just great looking overall.

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I keep saying this but... great to see another member of the hooded mafia.

If you know of any "hooded mafia" members in my area, please give them my number. Love to play with a nice foreskin (like yours or the OP's).

Slamdunk_dude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the replies!

MH07 I don't mind hearing anything from gay guys, in fact I take it as a great compliment, so thank you!

slate_australis, the hooded mafia! That is the best thing I have heard in a long time! I always forget that being uncut is kind of a novelty in the US, I am originally from Europe but live both in Europe and the US. I wonder what cut US guys think when they see an uncut cock in a locker room or at a urinal?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Slam_dunk dude wrote:

I wonder what cut US guys think when they see an uncut cock in a locker room or at a urinal?

Answer: Envy, and anger about not having had a choice.
Uh, no, that would just be the vehement "uncut crew" here at LPSG. That cute little group that just can't wait to jump up and scream "mutilation!" at every given chance.

Personally, I dont' care if someone is cut, or uncut. I like it either way. However, while you're screaming at all of the cut people about your cause, you completely insult those whose religious traditions, whether they be "right" or "wrong", dictate the practice.

Also, there are plenty of people that feel just the opposite, and think "eeew!", when they see uncut ones.

I know it doesn't fit into your agenda not to do this, but don't put words in "everyone's" mouths. You certainly don't speak for all cut American guys.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey man, great that you finally got the confidence to do this!

Looks great - you should consider posting 'em in the gallery.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I'm from US and I like the look particularly the little piece of forskin at the end. You have a beautiful penis that is definitely big flaccid and is more than average hard.

More importantly, your penis looks great on your body. I love the hair coming down from your navel. Your trim waist line is a plus. You are one handsome dude.

You are definitely in the top 10 percent of beautiful cocks here at LPSG. If you haven't put these pics in the gallery, please do. All would enjoy.