I'm finally getting my dick out for the boys!

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why did you wait 2 years after becoming a member of LPSG???
Your penis looks hot! You're bigger than average. I think a lot of stares at urinals are because of your long foreskin. In my language we would call that a "tuit-lul" which means a dick with a sprout.
I like a dick with a long foreskin to play with.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
slam, I believe in 6 years of being in this forum, I've never commented on any particular member's pix.

But recognizing your great courage and the similar upbringing to mine which you mentioned, etc....

You would be deemed "a shower" I would think and impressive.
(No wonder you're being noticed as you said)

And I'm highly jealous of your uncut status! :mad:

Otherwise? Congrats. :smile:

Slamdunk_dude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks so much everyone for your replies!

I'm actually really floored that my pics have had such a great reaction, it means a lot to me as someone who has never really felt confident being naked around guys. It's almost like a form of acceptance, as bizarre as that sounds.

I still don't think I will ever be the guy parading proudly around the locker room, but thanks to the people on this board I also wont be the guy who is terrified to let his towel slip in front of other dudes.

Thanks so much again,

Slamdunk_Dude

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
:wink:
"Thanks so much everyone for your replies! I'm actually really floored that my pics have had such a great reaction, it means a lot to me as someone who has never really felt confident being naked around guys. It's almost like a form of acceptance, as bizarre as that sounds."

slam...it's NOT bizarre.
"Acceptance" is the culprit behind ALL of our penis size worries.

But it's such a subtle emotion, we simply overlook it. Instead, we add guilt, worry, and mental torment to the mix. We get to the point we criticize ourselves for even THINKING about how we measure up.

I hope you're feeling quite liberated now!

You really are ahead of the pack....in more ways than you know. :wink:

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Great pics; but do tell us more about yourself. To what great uses have you put that marvelous tool?

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
very handsome dick. your erection made mine come to attention. Very sexy. Thanks for the invitation and opportunity to see you. If I saw yours in public - my worry woud be that I would get aroused!!

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
I wonder what cut US guys think when they see an uncut cock in a locker room or at a urinal?

I'm sort of in the same situation myself.

Actually, I get shit for it from my team, but they're like my brothers so I know its all in good fun and because its pretty much one of the only things that separate me from them (apart from my rocking good 2k times on the erg).

I think just most people find it different and I've had some girls who've straight up asked me if I have a birth defect on my dick as my foreskin doesn't retract when I get a boner.

rob0001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi,
thanks for showing those very nice pics of your wonderful cock! I think it´s a really big one when soft, so I do not wonder you get such reactions. But it´s more than this: it´s just a beautiful cock, very good proportions, very nice foreskin, long AND thick - just great! It seems that it´s not growing very much when getting hard and perhaps then only a good average length. But that´s enough I think for you to be very happy about such a nice cock like yours!
Please show us some more pics here - I´d love to see them!
Rob

Slamdunk_dude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to this thread again. I just want to say thanks so much to everyone who replied, it really has been a massive ego boost! So much so in fact that it has changed my day to day activities, I now have no qualms about using a urinal or getting changed in front of other guys. The only time I feel somewhat self conscious is if I am getting changed in front of someone I know (family member, workmate etc) but I guess that it pretty normal.

I will add my pics to the gallery as a couple of you said I should. Does this just involve me adding them to my user gallery? Sorry if I seem clueless.

I have to say the thought of some of you enjoying looking at my pics is quite the turn on!

Slamdunk_dude