I'm finally stepping forward

dfox7.3x5: I've read LPSG for several months, having discovered it via a link from something else I was looking at. I barely qualify for this group -- as my log-on shows -- but I've been fascinated by the intelligent, with-it dialogue that I've been reading here. I don't know any of you, but I have developed a big respect and, can it be "friendship" when our only contact is electronic? I don't know, but my first post today was in response to Oasis, who had to know that we'd all oooh and ahhh over his marvelous equipment. If I had what he has, I'd probably have done the same. But looking at my response to Oasis I didn't want that to be my real introduction to you guys, because I'm normally more genteel. But now I've introduced myself a bit that I will find time to join the conversation more. Meantime, thanks to all of your for being there. Let the dialogue continue!

7x6andchg: Welcome dfox!

I would say it can be friendship...not of the intimate type always, but, I got quite a bit of support when I lost my job, for example.

Glad to have you out of the lurker woodwork.

7x6&C

awellhungboi: Welcome! Glad you decided to join in the fun!

dfox7.3x5: I forgot to mention that I've put more info on LPSG Stats. Check it out if you're really bored.

And to get three responses in a flash is wonderful! I knew you were a good bunch! ;)

H8Monga: Welcome dfox! And barely qualify? I think gigantikok is right, this site does make other larger than average guys feel small.

throb919: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1059966573;start=0#5 date=08/03/03 at 21:49:00]...I think gigantikok is right, this site does make other larger than average guys feel small.[/quote]
Any context that can make ItalianStallion think "I am only 10 x 6.5 but I am extremely happy with my size" does have a bit of a skewed perspective! Only 10 indeed...!

Welcome, my "Under Eight" brother. There are several of us...and I promise you the really big boys aren't going to pick on you. In my couple of months here, I've been warmly welcomed, mentally stimulated (whew--almost said mentally challenged), literally laughed outloud, and enjoyed several tête-à-têtes that I think would meet the minimum daily requirements of "friendship."

Speak up, speak out. I look forward to getting to know you better...

Tony

dfox7.3x5: Throb919, I think you've hit on something. Maybe we need a sub-category for us under-8-inches but longer than average. :) I want to know you better, too. How about some background? We should have a convention!

And, Sammygirly, you're sweet to respond. Another aspect of this site that makes it special. It's not all a "guy thing"; no "no gurls allowd" attitude here.

Yeah, let's have a convention!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=dfox7.3x5 link=board=meetgreet;num=1059966573;start=0#8 date=08/05/03 at 21:27:18]Throb919, I think you've hit on something. Maybe we need a sub-category for us under-8-inches but longer than average.
[/quote]

Not at all. One of these great things about LPSG is that everyone is accepted here without having to break up into separate cliques based on size. I would hate to see factions formed based on degrees of the subject which brings us all here together in the first place.

hawl: [quote author=dfox7.3x5 link=board=meetgreet;num=1059966573;start=0#8 date=08/05/03 at 21:27:18]Throb919, I think you've hit on something. Maybe we need a sub-category for us under-8-inches but longer than average.

[/quote]

hawl: As I and other spoilsports here (and in the scientific and medical communities) have implied, pondered, hinted, etc., maybe we need a sub-category for those who are telling the truth. I'm not going to post any pictures either, but it depresses me to hear people at 7.3 (more than two inches larger than some estimates of "average") acting like they believe a substantial number of these "I'M 18 BY 14 AND ALL MY EX-WIVES HAVE RESTRAINING ORDERS PLACED ON IT, I OFTEN SNAKE OUT THE TOILET AND PERFORM OTHER HOUSEHOLD AND INDUSTRIAL CHORES WITH IT, THE NSA OWNS THE ONLY (SATELLITE) PHOTOS OF IT" clowns. It was either on this board or the "Bulge Report" that someone crunched the numbers on a poster and eloquently reasoned something like "Dude, if you were carrying around (flaccid!) the equivalent of a 2-liter soda bottle, no matter how discreet you were, we would have seen you hounded like the Loch Ness Monster by Geraldo etc.. We would already be familiar with you, even if we'd never visited a carnival.". Just a thought (damn, I stepped on my dick while I was writing this and hurt my foot).

throb919: dfox:

Have to say I'm totally with DMW on this one:

[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1059966573;start=0#9 date=08/06/03 at 00:24:00]One of these great things about LPSG is that everyone is accepted here without having to break up into separate cliques based on size.[/quote]
You'll definitely come to appreciate the different opinions of the very different people here. I usually find I learn more from those who come from a different perspective or context. As you're already seeing, some of the best input here comes from those without a penis of any length (a tip of the hat to the Ladies Auxiliary).

It may be the height of vanity to quote myself here, but back in the "bisexual is better" thread, shortly after joining, I opined: "This group really excels at being able to explore any- and everything openly and honestly; it continues to amaze me: men, women, younger, older, straight, gay, bi, those rejecting labels and pigeon-holes, hung and not-so-hung, Doms, subs, those thinking with their big heads and those thinking with their not-so-little heads--an international, multi-racial, multi-cultural discussion with respect for all opinions and very little judgment. Wow! What if the "outside" world were like this...? Who knew that big dick was the secret to world peace. (Then again...who didn't...?)"

I wouldn't want to miss any of the above by "subbing" into smaller groups. (God forbid I should say "small" here and no, sammygirly, I don't mean that kind of "sub"...! ;-))

(rrrrrr--"spoilsport"? Never. Hope your foot heals quickly; wear the cleatmarks on your dick with pride!)

Tony

aussiechick63: Welcome to the group dfox.
Glad to see you come out of the shadows.

gigantikok: yea, dfox, don't worry about it. As far as I am conserned, and compared to 90% of the rest of America (or wherever you are)... you are hung, and you do belong here! It may seem over abundant around here, but there really are only a handful of guys that are over 10 inches...and some of those numbers are inflated and exxageratted (sic) anyway. Anyway, welcome.

dfox7.3x5: OK, so a sub-category is a dumb idea. You guys' responses were well thought out, and you're right. However, I still think we should have a convention. How about Fargo, ND? I'd love to meet Sheriff Marge Gunderson. But I'd keep my 7.3 away from her stump grinder. :D

7x6andchg: Actually the stump grinder belonged to the cabin where they took Mrs. Jerry Lundegaard. And yes, some people (but not all) up here DO talk SOMEWHAT like that!

If we do decide to have a convention in Fargo, someone PLEASE tell me - it's only 6 short hours away! :D