Im freaking out

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by indagada, May 6, 2008.

1. indagada

indagada New Member

The last few days my penis has been unresponsive to my attempts at masturbating. It doesn't get hard, and it looks and feels smaller. today it looks somewhat normal flacid, but looks as if its a cold day, it usually hangs more. when i masturbated yesterday and today with lotion i ejaculated almost instantly, i wasn't even the slightest arroused. im assuming that what i just explained is premature ejaculation, which i have never done. Im freaking out, because I am assuming that this is early signs of Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. I masturbate every day, minimum once to maximum two or three. Is this fatigue? should I be worrying about this? My plan is to stop masturbating for some time and hope my penis returns to normal form. Does any one else have any experiance with this?

2. lilbighorn

lilbighorn New Member

Relax bro. I would stop masturbating for a few. NOT because anything is wrong with your dick, but because if you don't stop worrying like this, something may get wrong with you! Live long and prosper.

3. 32745

32745 New Member

he's right. your mental state effects your penis more than you realize. don't stress it. i'm sure if you take a couple days off, you'll be up to your game and then some.

also, if you're doing pe, take a break from that too.

4. mrbob

mrbob New Member

You aren't talking any form of cold meds are you? (sudafed etc) This happened to me once while i was taking them, just a thought :)

5. indagada

indagada New Member

Nope no cold meds. Thanks for the assuring words, im still worried, but it is what it is. time will tell.

6. komodoman

komodoman Member

no worries indagada....damn thing's got a mind of its own! It happens. You might be subconsciously anxious about something, and it's not responding as it should. Happened to me when I was younger. You just need to relax becasue as somebody said above, worrying will only make you more anxious and the cycle could continue. Just relax and have fun.

7. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

give it a few days... if you have continuing problems, see a doctor who can do a workup to see if there is a medical reason. I'm diabetic and it can cause issues, for example.

don't freak unnecessarily.

8. D_Auric_Goldthinger

D_Auric_Goldthinger Account Disabled

are you depressed cause that can have a huge affect i know its happening to me right now and it sucks

9. antonio

antonio Member

I think you will be alright in another day. My advice is to do something opposite of what you've been doing for a day. If you've been inside a lot, make yourself go for a walk. If you've been working too hard, play a videogame instead. Drink tons of water, get lots of sleep, try to laugh out loud at something, and you will very likely be back to your old self.

Sometimes cocks come raging back after these days of emptiness!

10. QuiteOne

QuiteOne New Member

Albums:
    It's difficult to give advice since you haven't given us much information about yourself. Age, stress, medications... there are all sorts of things that can affect your sexual health. Why would you suddenly assume erectile dysfunction?

As the others have stated... just lay off your dick for a few days and concentrate on something else. I'm sure everything will work itself out. Worrying is only going to make it worse.

11. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

Yeah. . .if you're feeling anxious, worried or depressed, it basically shuts down the pleasure zones in your brain. Sounds like you need a hug, indagada (da vida?)

Draft saved Draft deleted