Im Fresh Meat

LuckyNKentucky: Greetings and Salutations,

I have been browsing this site for a while observing everyone and just sorta checking topics out. I finally decided to just register for the heck of it.. I sorta feel like I don't belong though cause I'm not really that large. I'm a 19 y/o from KY and graduated last month, but somehow have a Freshman g/f ???

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi! I'm kinda a bit between underly modest and just plain crazy... So I'll try not to post that much.

But the real reason I posted was to ask a question that I've been wanting to ask for a while.... So I'll just sorta.. Ask and explain? :D

I am having trouble with measurement... Being uncut and all... It's always been a bit weird with me and I've always been shy around other guys. But anyway, enough excuses... When I am not hard I tend to display a pitiful 3 inches, so that makes me even more shy. But the reason question about measurements is this... I have three different ways of measuring and I wanted to know which is more accurate... The first way is just putting my penis on a ruler in which I am a girthy 6.4 inches... But, being a little overweight like I am since I tend to be on the computer too much and being 5"11 at 225 lbs (i used to play football too, so have a bit of muscle).. I then use two fingers to push a bit of the termed "pubic area fat" and it reveals that I am 7.3 inches which is nearly an inch in difference... Finally, my last way is my favorite since it makes me feel bigger (though probably least accurate), but I use my hands and then my ruler. My hands are a little over 3.6 inches in height when I set a ruler straight up and pull them down as far as I can for the smallest measurement... Well, I can grip both hands over my penis and then still have less than 2 cm before my head which is considerably about an inch... Making for a total measurement of nearly 8.4 inches.

So I have to know, there's a very, very large difference between 6.4 inches and 8.4 inches (2 inches actually). So which would you say is more accurate? Unless a girl is on top and like riding me, I think the penis on the ruler technique is most accurate. Dang, I need to somehow lose all the fat on my lower body (my upper body is perfect) and get that pubic area fat outta the way or something.

Well, thanks for letting me say hi to y'all and ask my question. B)

I'll ttyl,

Adam

tightfit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Measure along top of your penis up to the pubic bone.

And, by the way, don't be embarassed about being 'in tact'. I gather from your username that you are in the U.S. Just because the U.S. has a fixation with circumcision, don't worry. Your penis is natural (as nature intended). Be proud of it!

LuckyNKentucky:
Originally posted by tightfit@Jun 15 2005, 02:07 AM
Measure along top of your penis up to the pubic bone.

And, by the way, don't be embarassed about being 'in tact'. I gather from your username that you are in the U.S. Just because the U.S. has a fixation with circumcision, don't worry. Your penis is natural (as nature intended). Be proud of it!
[post=320796]Quoted post[/post]​

It all goes back to a filipino girl I dated and her mom was like native filipino and there.. Men who aren't circumcized are called, "supot" and it is like being a coward, bad lover, and horrible person at the same time...

Her mom sorta made me feel bad... And this was back in like 6th grade, so ya... Bad way to hit puberty. :(

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tightfit has given you good info, LNK. Press the ruler's end firmly against the pubic bone above your penis and measure its length. As for "pubic area fat" making a lesser length, the general rule is a loss of 35 pounds giving one inch more of penis. Your three inch flaccid shouldn't cause you any embarrassment b/c its an average size. You just happen to be a grower instead of what is often referred to as a shower.

It's healthy that you recognize the cause of your feelings about having an intact, man. I've known more cut guys who would rather have a foreskin than intact ones who want to be cut. I think you'll become more and more thankful for your foreskin as times goes on.

Congratulations re. your decision to post and get different opinions about your questions. Your level headedness is impressive.

Luke

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by prepky@Jun 16 2005, 04:51 PM
as a fellow kentuckian, welcome !!
[post=321293]Quoted post[/post]​

Speaking of which, I have to know, does the chicken recipie really origionate from Kentucky? Or is it just a gimick? I've never been to kentucky and i've always wondered if the chicken was better down there.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
If memory serves, Col. Sanders lived (and cooked) in Corbin, KY when he perfected his 11 secret herbs and spices. He was in his late 40's about then.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Jun 16 2005, 05:10 PM
If memory serves, Col. Sanders lived (and cooked) in Corbin, KY when he perfected his 11 secret herbs and spices. He was in his late 40's about then.
[post=321302]Quoted post[/post]​

Mmm .. now i'm hungry.

Gimmie da popcorn chicken and mashed 'tay-toes!!