I'm gay, but I agree with this guy

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I agree with that guy too, I can't stand queens. They act like they are better than everyone else, and think that straight people (men and women) are fucking horrible.

My dad and I are in the remodel business, and he almost got into a fight with a queen-type last week. Everything my dad did that was right was not good enough for this guy. And he eventually told my dad to shut the fuck up because he was wrong. This guy was so gay, that he chose one contractor simply because they had a rainbow in their company logo. My dad was just there to do a simple repair on something that was caused by this guy's house sinking. We had never dealt with the guy before, we were just doing this as a favor to our friend, the contractor with the rainbow logo. The repair was flawless, but the customer wanted to have the thing completely replaced, not repaired. And he didn't want to pay for it either.

Sorry for the rant.

I have also noticed in chat that some gays will badmouth and trash the women that are in there. There is no reason for that.

bayonet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glad I fixed it before you guys had me hauled off to the guillotine. Off with his head!!!

Wait, which head?

Seriously, tho...One thing I have a hard time understanding--and this has happened to me on several occasions--is how certain queens will want a masculine guy to be attracted to them, yet fail to realize that masculine guys (and most queens, undoubtedly) generally prefer other masculine guys. I understand that we are all different, but based on my experience, most gay men are attracted to guys who are anything but effeminate.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a great believer in "live and let live", but I honestly don't have the patience to deal with bitchy little princess types - male or female. Just give me ordinary friendly decent people to hang around with as opposed to attention-grabbing, grandstanding, argumentative, contentious, obnoxious prima donnas any day of the week. I can't stand it when people try to make themselves look bigger by putting someone else down.

I think part of the problem with acceptance of gay people is that most straight people's idea of gay people is exposure to camp queens and bull dykes in the media. They just don't notice the rest of us because we don't stand out as screamers.

Maybe it's got something to do with the age at which you come out. I'm generalising here, but it seems to be that guys who come out in their early to mid-teens are more likely to be camp queens whereas older guys tend to be more masculine and restrained. I say tend to, because I know some who've exploded out of the closet later in life and could give Liberace a run for his money, but then, are they conforming to the stereotype of a gay man which they were exposed to in their youth? I don't know.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I've met a few gays who insist that they will have nothing to do with women. They hate the smell, they hate the perfume, they hate "that hole", etc.
And will absolutely not associate with a woman at all.

"Except for my mother..."

I tend to find this exclusion kind of odd, almost reckless. Really stand offish.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe the flaming gays don't mean to look act women but that's how it comes across. Other gays, I don't mind. Because they are like undercover gays and don't make such a scene about it.

m9lc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, I totally agree. Gay rights would come so much faster if it weren't for all the idiots that totally reaffirm all the stereotypes that people have about gays.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OH MY.....I'm so angry I don't know where to begin! First the guy in the video tries to justify,unsuccessfully, his use of the word GAY as a pejorative. Then he starts throwing out terms like "normal" gay people. What the fuck does that mean. I assume by Queens he means effeminate gay people. Well I'm sorry but queens are just as much "Normal" gay people as their "butch" brethren. The thing that saddens me reading this thread is the amount of gay people who buy into his argument that the world would be a better place without those pesky queens around.So the guy in ther video has no problem with Gay people as long as they act "straight" or like any "normal bloke" in public. This video is nothing more than a homophobic rant masquerading as a guy saying he has no problem with gay people. Until GAY people accept all the myriad of people who make up their own community, I'm afraid gay rights are doomed to stagnate. One of my personal pet peeves are the gay people who are quoted that they wish the drag queens, dykes on bikes, leathermen etc would stay home form Gay Pride demonstrations because it doesn't look good for the news camera. I think it takes great courage to be a "QUEEN" AND TO OPENLY EXPRESS ONSELF IN SOCIETY. More power to the queens. And while i'm at it, what the fuck does "Straight acting and appearing" mean in a gay personal ad? I don't think any man looks very straight with a dick in his mouth or up his ass.

bayonet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Industrialsize said:
Until GAY people accept all the myriad of people who make up their own community, I'm afraid gay rights are doomed to stagnate.

Fair enough; however, I would also add that until society at large and the gay community (whatever that means) progressively acknowledge and grasp the fact that most homosexuals remain closeted because they are not effeminate and are therefore pressured to adapt to the hetero status quo, the general perception of homosexuals (at least, in the U.S.), will remain that we are all a bunch of rainbow-flag-waving, limp-wristed, effeminate men who can not compete with the so-called 'real' mean in our society. And that, I believe, is a much bigger hurdle in the gay rights race.

Now, do you think the pink chiffon bell-bottoms willl go with my baby blue top, or should I go with the ripped-up hot pants today?

(Just messin': a little levity is sometimes necessary, don't choo teenk?)

And while i'm at it, what the fuck does "Straight acting and appearing" mean in a gay personal ad? I don't think any man looks very straight with a dick in his mouth or up his ass.

That is funny. I'd rather use the term "masculine," or (with hesitation) "butch" to differentiate, instead of "straight-acting."

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fair enough; however, I would also add that until society at large and the gay community (whatever that means) progressively acknowledge and grasp the fact that most homosexuals remain closeted because they are not effeminate and are therefore pressured to adapt to the hetero status quo, the general perception of homosexuals (at least, in the U.S.), will remain that we are all a bunch of rainbow-flag-waving, limp-wristed, effeminate men who can not compete with the so-called 'real' mean in our society. And that, I believe, is a much bigger hurdle in the fay rights race.

Now, do you think the pink chiffon bell-bottoms willl go with my baby blue top, or should I go with the ripped-up hot pants today.

(Just messin': a little levity is sometimes necessary, don't choo teenk?)
well that problem would be solved if Gay people came out en masse and the world could appreciate the entire spectrum of gay people this world has been blessed with.

bayonet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well that problem would be solved if Gay people came out en masse and the world could appreciate the entire spectrum of gay people this world has been blessed with.

Agreed. And I'll go a bit further: Those of us who claim to be "butch" or "masculine" need to grow a pair and stop pretending to be straight, just because we're afraid of rejection. Been there, done that, and I'm glad I came out.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Remeber, it was the DRAG QUEENS who gave birth to the modern gay rights movement. It was the DRAG QUEENS who said enough is enough and decided to ight bak on that night in June at the Stonewall Bar in NYC. We owe them a debt of gratitude, not bashing.

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe the flaming gays don't mean to look act women but that's how it comes across. Other gays, I don't mind. Because they are like undercover gays and don't make such a scene about it.

A bit disappointed in that comment...though you were one of the more intelligent guys on this site:mad: