Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi All,

I am bi, so obviously have some gay tendencies. I have spent most of my life in the closet, only recently coming out, and even then, only to a select few. I know the negative connotations that being called gay, can carry with it. Not many, especially at the OP's age, can be called gay, and not feel a bit of a sting with it.

However, as I read through the thread, I am constantly amazed at the hypocrisy expressed by some of the same people that are outraged or even bothered that the word "gay" was used as an insult. As they are expressing their disapproval, they use other terms, meant as an insult or degrading name directed at others. I am NOT referring the the OP here.

What am I referring to? Let's just say that I raise, feed, and ride horses, as a kid, I cleaned irrigation canals for alfalfa more times than I care to remember, stacked numerous bales of hay, hatched more poultry than most of you will ever see in a lifetime, and have had so much animal shit (many species) stuck to the bottom of my boots, that if I hadn't cleaned it off, I'd be about 9ft taller by now. I could go on, but you get the picture. Wonder where I might have been a bit offended in this thread?

Remember, when you direct insults at a group of people, it will inevitably hit those who don't deserve it.

Last edited:

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could go on, but you get the picture. Wonder where I might have been a bit offended in this thread?

Remember, when you direct insults at a group of people, it will inevitably hit those who don't deserve it.

BAM! You've just highlighted one of my biggest pet peeves. The term doesn't apply to me personally, but I find it unconscionable that it's somehow just fine to banter about when referring to an ignorant person, and equate with ignorance. It's because they're usually Republican and the PC police don't like Republicans, since many are anti-PC. And since they're often not PC (but aren't a part of the "cultural diversity" exemption), why should PC people have to apply the same PC rules to them? Logical contradiction right there.

But that's a topic for another thread? Besides, I hate political correctness as a lame agenda-driven partisan replacement for common human courtesy anyways.

OK, I'm done with my rant. Ignore it and continue with the thread, or let it continue on a semi-relevant tangent at your discretion. I've done my venting, I have no need to see it continue.

Sonne86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haha. You stood up to me Denise. I like your kind, never a boring moment together with a strong woman like yourself. And where is my sense of humour. I can trace it back to my thirteenth birthday when several of the boys at my birthday party began shouting gay at me when i was about to blow the candles. Since that day it was gone Denise, lost and never to be seen. I`m also a schizo.

No, but seriously BBW beauty with great breasts, I do apologize to you;)

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well apparently, I'm gay. Never mind that I've probably got a bigger cock than all my friends put together; I'm gay.

They've all gone to my best friend's house but I'm not invited cos I'm too gay...apparently.

I had this one fat guy who I've never liked call me gay cos I like Prince and I just said "Look, you fat bastard, I don't need to come out on a Friday night and call other people fat to feel better about myself. "

Well apparently...that was "too gay" and I've been excluded. My thinkig tonight is "fuck them." But admittedly it hurts...

Anyone been in a similar situation? I'm not gay btw.

Well, it might not be that you are gay (or too gay) to be the problem, it might be that (as your avitar says) you are a "Scared Little Boy" And
I think that there are scared little boys in all of us, but there is also our
more adult more mature nature. I say strive for that. Try to be a bit
more analytical and fair minded. Also, if someone is fat, don't label them
as a "fat guy"as that is their essense. As I hope that one doesn't look at
gay people as strickly that is their sexual attraction. People are more than that. Hope this helps...lets me a bit less shallow...oh great cock by the way.:biggrin1:

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this kind of reminds me of that other story about that guy whose girlfriend (who knew he was straight) broke up with him because he appeared too gay to her friends. nobody knows you better than you. you know youre not gay. if they want to exclude you for that then fuck them and move on.

personally, i have no tolerance for ignorance. even if i was straight, i wouldnt want to have them as friends if they were so stupid to exclude someone for something so superficial.

That one happened to me =D
To the OP, I've been in s similar situation, and yes it hurts. All in all, there's this conception of labeling people according to personal tastes. I don't like football or soccer either, and I like Michael Jackson =D, so you see where it goes.

Keep your head high man, move forward. That's what I did. I'm way better now, seeing other women. Not much to tell you except:

1) change your friends
2) be yourself.

Pax.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ScaredLittleBoy, On a lighter note, if you think it will help, I'd like to volunteer to have sex with you on cam. :flirt: That way they can see just how much you really enjoy sex with women. :biggrin1: :wink:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the OP, I've been in s similar situation, and yes it hurts. All in all, there's this conception of labeling people according to personal tastes. I don't like football or soccer either, and I like Michael Jackson =D, so you see where it goes.

Keep your head high man, move forward. That's what I did. I'm way better now, seeing other women. Not much to tell you except:

1) change your friends
2) be yourself.

Pax.

Thanks Lito. I read your thread and felt for you. Can't agree with Michael Jackson though. I did like him when I was a kid however. Black Or White especially.

:smile:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My Dad, father in law and husband arent into sports at all. They are all very manly. My Dad was teased by his father for not being into hunting, fishing or sports and it didnt help his self esteem for it.

I love having a man who isnt interrupting our evenings and weekends with football games. That pisses me off that someone would insult you for a few things that make you stand out from the uber-manly idiots.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Call me crazy but it's about being well rounded. I'm a sports nut myself, but also like reading, wine and I'm a straight guy that likes to shop. :tongue:

My oldest boy is 9 years old, he can't catch a ball to save his life. Some of the other fathers I know do everything they can to force sports on their kids. Almost like they want to relive their youth through them. My oldest likes to read and do puzzles, use the computer etc. So I follow his interests and once in a while try to introduce him to new things. He didn't like baseball, basketball etc. Then he was introduced to soccer, he's not great at it but enjoys it.

My youngest on the other hand will wrestle a boulder if you let him. Something tells me he'll be working for his older brother someday >.<

Long and short of it, if people try forcing you into something they are neither your friends nor do they care about you.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Well apparently, I'm gay. Never mind that I've probably got a bigger cock than all my friends put together; I'm gay.

They've all gone to my best friend's house but I'm not invited cos I'm too gay...apparently.

I had this one fat guy who I've never liked call me gay cos I like Prince and I just said "Look, you fat bastard, I don't need to come out on a Friday night and call other people fat to feel better about myself. "

Well apparently...that was "too gay" and I've been excluded. My thinkig tonight is "fuck them." But admittedly it hurts...

honey, you have nothing to worry about. ignore the comments and live your life according to your standards. that guy is an immature prick who is going through an identity crisis and has to reassure his masculinity by belittling you. you are not "GAY" and you are entitled to like what you like. your love for prince's music can no way be considered gay since it appeals to all audiences. and just to let you know your non-interest in football, which we call soccer, is common among most american men too.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

that by itself is laughable. pretty much every one in the black community like prince (or atlest his music)

the like or dislike of sports dont mean anything. whatever your friend said was just a result of his incredibly weak mind acting the only way it knows how.

hell i am a sports fanatic. except for nascar and soccer. but that's about all the t.v. i watch except for the national geographic channel. but when im not doing that im on the beach or reading. for some sad reason reading is a lost art. i hardly see people that will even read a newspaper anymore.

but fuck it. thank you for being well rounded and not living up to the american stereotype of a close-minded bigot

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Dad, father in law and husband arent into sports at all. They are all very manly. My Dad was teased by his father for not being into hunting, fishing or sports and it didnt help his self esteem for it.

I love having a man who isnt interrupting our evenings and weekends with football games. That pisses me off that someone would insult you for a few things that make you stand out from the uber-manly idiots.

i dont think its sport or the love of sport that makes some (probably most) men seem like "uber-manly idiots" and neanderthals. its the belief that the love of sport is some type of prerequisite to masculinity. thse types of people usually like to stereotype and in reality are simply men that are shockingly insecure.

p.s. - you really think sports are an interruption? it's kinda like our version of "lost" or "desperate housewives" or whatever primetime shows are popular among american women

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, Ladies...

One thing about the boyz of LPSG, there is usually more than enough to go around! LOL! One word... If his charms dont get you, his sexy Northern English burr will !

Stop it ladies! lol. "Burr"? Is it cold? :tongue:

But thanks everyone. Y'all will be happy to know that since I've started listening to Oasis and watching football, I have become completely straight.

:biggrin1: