im getting a full physical..

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im transeferring to a new school and its a requirement. theyll be looking at everything. taking stool samples and looking at the "genital area." im freaking out. not that im not comfortable with my body, i just find my body very personal. im so embarassed and nervous. i feel like im going to be judged because of my body..(ive always had appearance issues.:redface: ).
*deep sigh*

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Relax, the people that do the physicals are professionals, and to them, your butt will be "just another face in the crowd".----as the nurse told Archie Bunker. :smile:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just about to finish all of my full physical tests for this year. I am a little overweight but when the Dr. does a double take look at my cock when he is checking for hernia's I just smile. Just be carefull with the prostate exam. If while he is checking your prostate and you feel both hands on your shoulders you might want to look back and see what is going on. lol . Just kidding. Dr.'s have seen it all and to look at a naked male is just another physical exam to a Dr. and nothing more. Good luck.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please be informed that your physical will be just another body for the Medical Professional to examine to determine if there any problems or any potential for future problems.

Most Doctors are well trained and have seen a lot more problems than you can possibly have.

You have a special one of a kind body. There is no one else like you. The Doctor's job is purely medical. If a problem should arise, consider yourself normal (I.E. erection). If the Doctor should act in an inappropriate manner, ask the Doctor to bring in an office assistant. By the way, my Doctor is a delightful female. She is very professional.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I've had many a physical over my 53 years.

Everytime I was "examined down there" there always seemed to be the mood of non-chalant, get it over with, blah, blah, blah.

What? No comments, No admiration remarks?
I was almost disappointed! :biggrin1:

Point is, physicals are so common and typical; the MDS see so many of 'em that we're all typically just another face in the crowd, another patient encounter for them to "bill" for services rendered.

And so---Genital exam? A mere 15 second "look-see" and that's that.

Next, we're told to "pull 'em up, zip it up" and give this (paperwork) to the front desk.

mattyule

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
they are professionals remember, they see tons of different people throughout the day and they think nothing of it.
My doctor is a personal friend of mine and they have examined me (including down there) before and they think nothing of it. Its all professional and doctors are trained to be that way. so dont think nothing of it...you'll be fine

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WTF?? You need a physical for school??

Why should they be privy to your medical records and need to examine you (stool sample?! Genital examination?!?!!!)

That sounds very dodgy. I can't think of any school, college, university in the UK that would require that.

What possible reason would they need for that information?

Is it an American thing or is it just for your school?

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't Be Afraid Just Go In And Throw That Thing Wide Open And If You Are Real Nervous Maybe You Will Fart Loudly And Then You Will Both Laugh!!!!

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTF?? You need a physical for school??

Why should they be privy to your medical records and need to examine you (stool sample?! Genital examination?!?!!!)

That sounds very dodgy. I can't think of any school, college, university in the UK that would require that.

What possible reason would they need for that information?

Is it an American thing or is it just for your school?

Yes. Why the hell do they want to examine you? Surely that's out of order? Here in the UK they used to examine us kids back in the '50s and '60s: The nurse would get you to drop your shorts, then she'd hold your genitals and ask you to look to one side and cough. They never explained why. It was a serious invasion of one's privacy, in short AN ABUSE, and we all hated it. It was going out of fashion by the '70s, and as far as I know it doesn't happen any more. If a parent found out today that their kid's genitals were handled for no good reason, even by a medical professional, the police would be called.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
be careful whom you choose.i had a rather uplifting experience 2o years ago.i had just moved to charlotte n.c and been hired on by a trucking co.their first requirements were drug screen and full physical,at first i thought no problem.but when i arrived at the medical center to my amazement,the doc was a volumptous redhead!i got a friggin boner that wouldnt quit!trust me its hell giving a urine sample with a raging hard on.surely she was a professional,but for a 21 year old guy,it constitutes cruel and unusual punishment having a hot doc with the body of a playmate checking out your package.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is more important to take care of your health so that must always win out over being embaressed. The Dr doesn't care about your apprearance...you are just another physical

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
Appearance issues? Who hasn't had them. I think it's shady they need all of that PLUS a stool sample?... barsolyone don't worry about it. Give 'em what they want so they can get it over with. Nowadays they just need something to make the paperwork go faster. It's a huge invasion of privacy but if it means you just have to endure 2 minutes of cold foriegn hands on your junk than so be it. If you have a practitioner that you have been seeing for a while sometimes they will forgo anything invasive/unnecessary and ask you about it (any pains, abnormalities?) instead. Have you tried going to your own physician instead?

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Think of your doctor like a trusted mechanic. Your body may as well be a car to a clinical professional--he's there to keep it in top running condition. I actually enjoy yearly physicals.

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
I'm sorry, I can't enjoy something like that. If I knew the person in that way...maybe. What do you do scanjock? Smear peanut butter between your cheeks and lick it off your fingers to shock the doctor? LOL.