Im Getting Married

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Hey all

I just thought id share my big news with you all. Im an engaged woman. My bf proposed to me 2 nights ago and i said yes to him last night. Because of all the cool people on this site i just wanted to share it all with you. I know alot of people are gonna say im too young and am rushing into things, but it all feels so right, so im going with my heart at the moment. The wedding wont be for 5 years (14th March 2010), i wanna get married on my birthday and that is when it falls on a weekend again. Plus 5 years gets us a chance to make sure it is the right thing, plus ill be 23 then so it wont be so bad. We havent made any decisions about the wedding yet, but if anyone would like to offer suggestions it would be great, i do know i want to get married in a garden or a hotel somewhere and i dont want to wear white, so any suggestions of a beautiful colour i could wear that would suit me. LOL. Im just so happy and excited.

My bf proposed so romantically, we were out in our backyard looking at the moon and he asked me then and there, it was beautiful, and girls you should see the ring, he had been saving his money for years and he brought me the most beautiful ring, it was silver with a beautiful diamond and an aquamarine on either side, specially made for me. How could i say no, lol

I Luv U All :loveya:

Tilly
(soon to be Mrs Matilda James) sounds good lol

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations! I wish a long and happy life together! :toast: :hug: :woohoo:

I'm glad you are taking your time as you will use the next 5 years to grow to love each other even more. :toast:

LapDog :p

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many congratulations, Matilda! I love your name, btw.

I think a long engagement is an exceptional idea, and I will wish the very best for you and your intended. Thanks for sharing your joyful news with us here, you've been a delight to have around.

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Thank You so Much you guys

I am so happy at the moment im on a permanent buzz,

If you invite me to the wedding, we'll go waltzing, Matilda!

Pecker, youll come a waltzing Matilda with me, lol

Im glas u like my name, i never liked it growing up, my parents were mean, have twins and calling them mathew and matilda, both of us getting mat for a while, lol.

Anyway thanks again

Tilly

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by tillyrox@Aug 30 2005, 09:54 AM
We havent made any decisions about the wedding yet, but if anyone would like to offer suggestions it would be great...
[post=339033]Quoted post[/post]​
Tasmanian weddings tend to be small affairs. There's usually only one family in attendance...

(OK, OK, another cheap Tasmanian joke! Couldn't resist.)

Mrs. Matilda James--what a great name you'll have! That Mr. James is a lucky guy. Be in love, be happy, and be good!

hb8
Once from the mainland

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was fun talking with you last night, Tilly! I'll be offline for a few days because of the move but I'll look forward to chatting more later. Jana

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Let's hope your fiance won't meet the fate of the jolly swagman.

Im sure he will be fin bruce, its amazing to me how many people know about waltzing Matilda.

Thanks for all the congratulations guys, i am so happy, so again thank you,

Cool Jana ill look forward to talking to you again when you come back.

Luv Ya's and thanks again

Tilly

singerboy

Experimental Member
Media
I got married in June. And not only that, I am having a baby boy. And you should see the size of his deal! He makes his old man proud! It's right there in the ultra-sound pics. I'll try to post them.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by tillyrox@Aug 31 2005, 02:46 AM
[...]
Im sure he will be fin bruce, its amazing to me how many people know about waltzing Matilda.
[...]
[post=339453]Quoted post[/post]​

It's not so amazing, Tilly, regarding the number of cover versions of this song in various styles that have been done over the time... I have it on cassette as a country version by Jimmie Rodgers, and know more versions from the radio.

Australia isn't that isolated.

Bruce