I'm getting mixed signals

Utopianskies

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright all you ladies out there. Hopefully you can help me with a little problem I'm having. There is this certain girl who is throwing every signal possible at me. She's attractive and I would most definitely date her and sleep with her, but she confuses me. She calls me her voice of reason and comes to me when she has a problem. She tells me she cares for her ex, but in the same sentence emphasizes that she hasn't had sex since september of last year. She's fun. She's sweet. But sometimes I feel like my head is going to blow up because she confuses the hell out of me. Am I not picking up something? What does this girl want from me? Thanks in advance.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My guess is that she is giving you no mixed signals, but very clear signals to go at it. She wants you take the lead and seduce her, at least that's what I read that from your lines. Go for it, boy, take her out for dinner, invite her for a night cap, and see whether she's game or not. If she blocks you off, try again, and if she doesn't, you have your answer, honey!

(Another excerpt from "Ask Claire - the expert of the horny female mind")

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what ClaireTalon is a good thing. this girl is probably questioning the same thing about you. i say just go for it, go for a night out to take her mind of things, i say that you need to read the signs carefully, you need to make the night about you and her and nobody else.

jus let her focus on you, you might want to talk about your problems but at the same time refer to her, and complement her. dont go babble too much jus get her relaxed and then if she giggles and warms up to you then go in and take her. it totally depends on her. keep trying, dont back off and dont let her slight rejections put you off, she may even be playing hard to get, its happend to me on plenty of occassions.

good luck

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
"Seize her and fuck her!"
---Desparate Living

Tsk, and just when I thought I couldn't lust after you any more than I do already :rolleyes:

"You've dialed the wrong number! Sorry? --- what good is that? How can you ever repay the last thirty seconds you have stolen from my life? I hate you, your husband, your children, and your relatives!" :biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd do exactly what Madame Zora said. Ask her. Like Johnny Cochran, you ask for clarification on all issues concerning you. It is helpful to find out what you really want from her as well. Ask her what does she want from you. What are her expectations. Honestly, you never really know how she feels sexual or otherwise about you. Sometimes your emotions and expectations fill in the blanks. A horny straight man and an attractive woman (who may not be even yours to have) is trouble there. Who knows? Once you "have" her you may have wished you never met her.
My gaydar even fails me at times. (Boy, has it gotten me into some (good and bad) situations. Hehehehe) Your strait-dar is no exception.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Tsk, and just when I thought I couldn't lust after you any more than I do already :rolleyes:

"You've dialed the wrong number! Sorry? --- what good is that? How can you ever repay the last thirty seconds you have stolen from my life? I hate you, your husband, your children, and your relatives!" :biggrin1:
"The children are having sex, Beth is pregnant, and I narrowly escaped an assassination attempt!"

See Alex? We're a match made in hell.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
"The children are having sex, Beth is pregnant, and I narrowly escaped an assassination attempt!"

See Alex? We're a match made in hell.

"Have I gone to Hell? Is that it? Have I gone straight to Hell?" ...

of course, it lacks Divine, but with Mink and Edith on hand, I'll never get too bored :wink:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
"Have I gone to Hell? Is that it? Have I gone straight to Hell?" ...

of course, it lacks Divine, but with Mink and Edith on hand, I'll never get too bored :wink:
"I just gave Mo and abortion!"

I had it on the John Waters shelf for a long time before I watched it for the very reason of the Divine absence. Was she off making "Lust in the Dust" at the time?"

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
I had it on the John Waters shelf for a long time before I watched it for the very reason of the Divine absence. Was she off making "Lust in the Dust" at the time?"

I think my mother finally realized she had a teenager she didn't understand when I made her sit through every John Waters movie from "Mondo Trasho" thru "Polyester" :rolleyes: ... Divine was off doing some off-Broadway play, but was supposed to have played Mole in "Desperate Living" ... while David Lochary, who was also scheduled for a role, OD'd on PCP just before shooting began.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
I think my mother finally realized she had a teenager she didn't understand when I made her sit through every John Waters movie from "Mondo Trasho" thru "Polyester" :rolleyes: ... Divine was off doing some off-Broadway play, but was supposed to have played Mole in "Desperate Living" ... while David Lochary, who was also scheduled for a role, OD'd on PCP just before shooting began.
Thank God my mother left the room after 15 minutes of "Pink Flamingos".

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Thank God my mother left the room after 15 minutes of "Pink Flamingos".

Mine was spared the full horror of the chicken fucking scene, which was still censored back then, but I think the guy with the rubberoid anus still gave her a sleepless night or two :rolleyes: ... she bought me the biography of Divine that Christmas, though, so it was kinda a breakthrough moment in transforming her into the parent I wanted her to be. :biggrin1:

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the best thing to do with a girl like this is to ignore her for a week or so. it will drive her up the wall as to why you dont spend anytime with her. she will cut past all the bullshit and let you know whats really up.

what you have going on sounds like she just wants a friend until she finds "Mr. Right". take action or just walk away

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Mine was spared the full horror of the chicken fucking scene, which was still censored back then, but I think the guy with the rubberoid anus still gave her a sleepless night or two :rolleyes: ... she bought me the biography of Divine that Christmas, though, so it was kinda a breakthrough moment in transforming her into the parent I wanted her to be. :biggrin1:
Hell, the guy with the stretchy asshole gave ME a sleepless night or two! Talk about the bottom from hell!

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HickBoy said:
Life's too short. Move on to the next one. People who don't communicate directly and clearly, who drop hints instead of asking for what they need, are a waste of my time.

true

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
:biggrin1: Some girls ( and I may get yelled at for this) LOVE attention. You are a guy, and you are there for her when she is having problems with her ex. You could be becoming a shoulder to cry on. If you are developing feelings for this girl, or are confused.. the best advice is Madame Zora's. Just ask her what the heck is going on, OR tell her you are crazy about her... either way it should be interesting