I'm getting worried...

patriots531

Just Browsing
Media
I think I might have ED or some signs of it. These days I cannot get a natural erection unless I stop jacking off for about a weeks time. At the end of that week I start getting natural (and hard!) erections again, but during that week I have to use manual stimulation, and when it gets erect it's mainly lazy erections. Also, the weirdest thing happened today. So for about a week now ive tried to prevent myself from masturbating to get better erections. Today is the day after I jacked off at the end of that week, and I kept sensations that I was going to get close to orgasming while unerect. This is the first time I can recall this has happened. Then, while I don't feel anything when it happens, infrequently while jacking offI get red spots/splotches on my chest. And I know that ED might stem from cardio problems but I took my blood pressure the other day and it seemed fine? Right now i'm panicking a little bit, especially that this is happening while i'm only 18...

Help?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
You may simply be thinking about it too much.
Worries about erective potency, about memory, about being likeable ... all kinds of things, are self-fulfilling.
You're much too young to be having circulatory problems, so I doubt that the source is there.
How long have you been having this problem? Are you depressed? Any unusual stress in your life (and remember, these concerns themselves can create stress)?
If it's only been a few weeks that you've been having problems, I would say, give it a bit of time.
If it's been over two months or so, perhaps you should see your doctor.
But I'd be willing to bet that the problem is psychological.

patriots531

Just Browsing
Media
You may simply be thinking about it too much.
Worries about erective potency, about memory, about being likeable ... all kinds of things, are self-fulfilling.

Hmmm I have been a bit more concerned lately...
senor rubirosa said:
How long have you been having this problem? Are you depressed? Any unusual stress in your life (and remember, these concerns themselves can create stress)?
If it's only been a few weeks that you've been having problems, I would say, give it a bit of time.
If it's been over two months or so, perhaps you should see your doctor.
But I'd be willing to bet that the problem is psychological.
Well, it's been going on for more than two months, but i've also been pretty stressed out and sleep deprived for a long period too. You're probably right.

blooeyz said:
you may have low testosterone, see a doc

Looking at the list of symptoms right now it looks like I only have a few that might not be caused by stress/lack of sleep. Still a possiblity though.

Thanks guys

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The chest redness sounds like a hot flash from the orgasm. That is normal. I get them sometimes. But I am not doctor.

If you are not getting firm erections, you should try doing kegels. You can find more info on that in the Penis Enlargement section.

Basically, you just squeeze the muscles inside you like when you want to stop urinating. Those help with overall penis health.

billy_big_willy

Just Browsing
Media
Are you smoking any weed? I remember before when I was about 18/19, I was smoking loads of the shit; every day. Sometimes I would struggle.

The thing is, once it happens, it's in your head and once it's in your head, it's hard to get rid of.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I might have ED or some signs of it. These days I cannot get a natural erection unless I stop jacking off for about a weeks time. At the end of that week I start getting natural (and hard!) erections again, but during that week I have to use manual stimulation, and when it gets erect it's mainly lazy erections. Also, the weirdest thing happened today. So for about a week now ive tried to prevent myself from masturbating to get better erections. Today is the day after I jacked off at the end of that week, and I kept sensations that I was going to get close to orgasming while unerect. This is the first time I can recall this has happened. Then, while I don't feel anything when it happens, infrequently while jacking offI get red spots/splotches on my chest. And I know that ED might stem from cardio problems but I took my blood pressure the other day and it seemed fine? Right now i'm panicking a little bit, especially that this is happening while i'm only 18...

Help?

Dude I hate to tell you but... YOU'RE FUCKED.