I'm Going CRAZY!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Phatbttm4u, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Phatbttm4u

Phatbttm4u New Member

Albums:
    i'm not sure if this is the right thread for this but i couldn't find no where else to post :/

I'm 19 years old will be 20 next month i live in MD and i'm a virgin! and it's killing me
    reason i'm a virgin is cuz i said to myself i would wait till i find the one i'm inlove with but Gawd! who knows when that will be.. it's getting to the point where masterbation isn't doing it anymore i need the real deal!
    everytime i go out i start fantasizing about almost every guy i see.. or when my friends take me to the pool or beach i have to force myself to stop stairing at guys bulges.. it's crazy!.. and i'm always falling for straight guys it's madness... wanting something i know for a fact i can't have..lol

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

And how can we help you man?

3. goldeneye

goldeneye Member

Attack.

4. Phatbttm4u

Phatbttm4u New Member

Albums:

I don't know.. i thought maybe you guys had some ideas for me? :/

5. invisibleman

Gold Member

Continue on falling in love with straight guys. Hehehe. Youth is madness.

You will meet the right straight guy one day. :rolleyes: I promise.

6. D_Jared Padalicki

Well, honestly, just wait 'till the right guy in your case. I'm virgin too, and I'm still waiting for the right girl. But if you really want sex, maybe you should try a gay club or something...

Good luck man and don't worry to be a virgin!

7. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Maybe if you really want sex that badly, finding "the right guy" isn't so important.
    I dont believe I have found my "right girl" yet, but I still enjoy sex, and I'm still looking for her :smile:

8. 220483

Gold Member

being young, gay, and virgin IS hard! there's just a lot of things going on in your body, and OBVIOUSLY masturbating just doesn't do a THING for you!
    IF you're so desperate to lose it, GO to a gay club, hit on some hunk guy and have your 'fantasy' come [and cum] true! but I can asure you, probabely, there WON'T be love in it.. JUST pure horny RAW animal sexual behaviour! OWO.. this description just got m HARD! :p

but don't ever feel embaraced about being VIRGIN in a more adult age! guarding what is yours just seams NICE! ;)

a QUESTION for people out there: does WANKING count as part of losing ones virginity??? or do you need to have intercourse?

9. D_Jared Padalicki

I was wondering that too! When do you loose you're virginity, not that it matter, but what acts did you have to do to loose it?

10. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

interesting question...I know someone who's only had oral sex & still claims to be a virgin...is that even possible?

Personally I think oral sex constitutes SEX and one would no longer be a virgin...

To the OP: I understand your frustration, but your virginity is something you can never get back...don't rush to lose it to some random guy...you would do well to find someone who cares about you...it will make the experience that much better, trust me...

11. dreamer20

Gold Member

No.:cool:

Yes.:smile:

12. TheWB

TheWB New Member

try a dating/hookup website.....say u just want some no strings attatched sex....n see what happens :)

13. Phatbttm4u

Phatbttm4u New Member

Albums:
    Thanks everyone :)

and yea i'm going to try to be out there more.. but the gay club thing.. is a no no for me.. thats not my thing at the moment..lol... i mean yea there is this one straight guy i know and he does that you know ( play flirt ) thing all straight guys do.. wich i love by the way..lol.. i don't know maybe something will happen there later down the road..

and yes i have had many friends tell me they have had oral sex but is still a virgin??? i don't know how that can be but hmmmmmm.. and Masterbation does not count as sex.. theres a fine line :) i mean if thats the case i would have lost my vriginity at 12..lol

Draft saved Draft deleted