I'm Going Down (Under)

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi all --

Sooooo ... after a semester of sitting and waiting and sitting and waiting I finally know where I'm off to for my PhD ...

Adelaide, South Australia! Now I can finally sleep easy at night, knowing what I'm doing for the next 3-4 years of my life (and start posting again on here). :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Anyone on here from Oz or the Adelaide area? Not looking for a hook up folks, just looking for information.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
amhersthungboi said:
Hi all --

Sooooo ... after a semester of sitting and waiting and sitting and waiting I finally know where I'm off to for my PhD ...

Adelaide, South Australia! Now I can finally sleep easy at night, knowing what I'm doing for the next 3-4 years of my life (and start posting again on here). :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Anyone on here from Oz or the Adelaide area? Not looking for a hook up folks, just looking for information.

Good for you man!!

Aussieland is beautiful. I am sure you will enjoy your PH.D very much:biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We'll look forward to your reports on the state of Large Penises in Australia vs. the USA.

asbestos

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey amhersthungboi,​

I hope it's not too forward of me, being new and all –​
I do promise to post a proper introduction whenever I get the hang of it (me and technology, a[FONT=&quot]nd besides its 4 am here[/FONT]- not a pretty picture[FONT=&quot] [/FONT])​
But hey I'm from down under (if the big smoke can be considered that) and will be happy to at least try and help!:smirk:​

Cheers

H.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Spladle -- Thanks man. Interested in being my carry on luggage? I'm sure you can keep me entertained for the 32 hour flight.

Asbestos -- Excellent! Shoot me a PM sometime, I'd be glad to talk about Koala-land. I see you're from Syndey, which, from what I've heard, is quite different from Adelaide ... still, good to chat.

And yes, Matthew, I plan to do a thorough investigation of Australian penises. No, seriously, my first article is going to be about penis size. How sweet is that, a gay guy getting paid to study foreign cocks.