I'm going to be sleeping with a 9+ incher

frstevlwtch01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so I stumbled upon this site in my search for finding out the best sex positions for sex with a guy with a 9+ penis.

Basically, tomorrow I have a date with this guy I've been talking to for a while, and he has made a mention that he's on the big side and if I was ok with that. Of course I am, that doesn't distract from the person he is! Thinking more on it, the last time I slept with someone who was about 9 inches and wide, it did hurt, it was good, but it hurt, I believe we were in missionary the whole time. I was wondering what other positions we can do, that won't leave me sore for two days. Also, I'm not skinny, but I'm not obeise, so I'm kinda self concsious about my belly, hence why I don't want to do woman on top, even though I know he won't be looking at my stomach during sex, and probably won't even notice, but I do, and I want to feel comfortable tomorrow.

Please, any suggestions, are welcome!

wildshytt

Just Browsing
Media
If you want to be able to feel that whole thing in ya, do it doggy style. It'll take care of the belly thing, too, since he'll be checking out that fine ass.:biggrin1:

Dan

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, as I see it, since you will be sleeping with him, there should be no problem. The problem comes only if or when he tries to put it inside you. My advice - don't let him do it.
Sorry that's no help at all is it?
Though really, and this really won't help for tomorrow, but in the future. Buy a few dildos of different sizes, and use them often. Start slow and small, and work your way up to bigger and bigger. As you become more open and streched on the inside the less it should hurt. If it turns out you like this guy a lot, you might ask him to help you work on this too. Those that play together, have a lot more fun then those playing alone. If he knows he's that big, then he knows that he can't go deep before your ready, and going fast is out of the question also. Talk to each other about what you want and need, but remember once the rules are set, just because he says he's going to do something doen't mean he's going to do it. He just may need to work on his fantasy to get off. Your saying thing like, I said don't do that, only cause him to lose erections. Now if he starts to break the rules, then turn him off.
I hope that might be of some help?

D_Hermippos_Meattassel

Just Browsing
Media
hi, as a straight guy..and in a similar position where i usually warn my gf's before hand as I am both thick and long...i think it is a question of the guy undersatanding he is big.
if he is caring he will not try to go too quickly...you should wait until you are really wet before letting him inside you...i think it helps if you relax too...it is true that some girls are simply just too small..( in depth) to take a bigger size.
I have only found this a few times however..and my last gf was only 5' tall and could take me. It is nice if you can touch pubic bones..if you know what i mean...

the main thing is to take it easy..go slowly..and it wont hurt..the width..you will enjoy...the length is just down to physical atributes....gotta try it and see!

positions....well i like it if you ( the girl) are on top...and can manage to work it from the same angle as if i was masturbating....squeeze it hard..and you will find that you are in control of how deep you take his cock inside you...i think this is a good position to start with...either on the bed...or on a chair...
hope it helps!!
message me if you like to chat of need any more tips...happy to help...if you have yahoo..can chat on there sometime;)

xx

Coolblue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Samantha said:
Here's what I think .. If I were you I'd be on top - that way you can control how much of him you want to take - Forget the belly - Guys love soft bellies dont they?? but if you really hate it that much, wear a cami with the straps down or something .. Whatever the hell - dont let that spoil your time with a 9 inch cock ..

Sam knows the deal ;-) go for it !

D_Hermippos_Meattassel

Just Browsing
Media
hee hee..well put Samantha....to be honest though I like to see the skin of the belly..its much more relaxing to know you are comfortable with yourself...and its much easier for you to cum if you can relax....my last gf could cum again and again in this position.....and its nice for the guy to catch site of the big fellow going in and out....mmm..i do like a basque though..hee hee if you really want to cover up in a sexy way....

but being on top does give you the control...especially if its a big one, so really worth trying out.

socute121

frstevlwtch01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ahhhhh! It's 5:15, I'm leaving to meet him in three hours! I'm so excited/ yet nervous! Thats pretty unusual for me, I am against commitment for a while, and I've been seeing guys for a while, this one I'm actually nervous about.

Thank you guys so much for the tips, and the push of confidence, I feel better about tonight. I will definitely let ya'll know how it went.

frstevlwtch01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:yup: it went fine! I'm alive! Man it was fun! I caught him in his photo shoot, so we only had about an hour and a half to "talk". Fun times! Man I'm tired, and very hungry, so I'm off to bed....Night all, and thanks so much for all the advice!

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI, my fiance is almostt 9.5 & is 6.5 inches wide. Did not see your post until now. Sounds like everything went smoothly. Make sure you are always very relaxed & lubed. I still occasionally bleed dependng on the ferocity of the lovemaking even after 15 months. The orgasms are very amazing & go on & on.

Pappy

Media
summertime01 said:
HI, my fiance is almostt 9.5 & is 6.5 inches wide. Did not see your post until now. Sounds like everything went smoothly. Make sure you are always very relaxed & lubed. I still occasionally bleed dependng on the ferocity of the lovemaking even after 15 months. The orgasms are very amazing & go on & on.

WOW 6.5 wide that's some kind of record I'm sure. Now if you meant 6.5 inches around then that's a totally different story.

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pappy said:
WOW 6.5 wide that's some kind of record I'm sure. Now if you meant 6.5 inches around then that's a totally different story.

6.5" wide? Is.. is that even possible? *looks at space between legs*

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
frstevlwtch01 said:
:yup: it went fine! I'm alive! Man it was fun! I caught him in his photo shoot, so we only had about an hour and a half to "talk". Fun times! Man I'm tired, and very hungry, so I'm off to bed....Night all, and thanks so much for all the advice!

SO did you talk, or did you "Talk"??

Dish Girl!