I'm going to be sleeping with a 9+ incher

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
frstevlwtch01 said:
Ok so I stumbled upon this site in my search for finding out the best sex positions for sex with a guy with a 9+ penis.

Basically, tomorrow I have a date with this guy I've been talking to for a while, and he has made a mention that he's on the big side and if I was ok with that. Of course I am, that doesn't distract from the person he is! Thinking more on it, the last time I slept with someone who was about 9 inches and wide, it did hurt, it was good, but it hurt, I believe we were in missionary the whole time. I was wondering what other positions we can do, that won't leave me sore for two days. Also, I'm not skinny, but I'm not obeise, so I'm kinda self concsious about my belly, hence why I don't want to do woman on top, even though I know he won't be looking at my stomach during sex, and probably won't even notice, but I do, and I want to feel comfortable tomorrow.

Please, any suggestions, are welcome!
Well today is Valentine's Day so it is too late to offer some advice for your date with Mr. 9+ member. Like some of the other hung guys here on the website I will be interested to see how your date went. If you had sex and you were really hurting then some of our advice was not much help to you.

At a mature age of 59 y/o I still have a strong libido and active sex life. Before I was married I slept with several women who seemed to prefer oral sex to vaginal sex because of my 10+ erections may have intimated them. Those that did want intercourse opted to letting my use about 4-6 inches that would avoid my cock head from hitting there cervix.

My finance's OBGyn was a woman who counseled couples to be married and concerned about genital size mismatch and consequences for later successful childbirth. I was advised to use conventional positions carefully and use care with deep penetration. Missionary positions were show to be the most common place but a good kama sutra book with seated positions and end-of-the-bed doggey style positions were acceptable where the woman could pace the thrusting of the male partner. Lubrication was advised even though my girth was only about 4-5 inches and easily accomodated by the vaginal walls.

When my wife was pregnant in her 3rd trimester we still had good sex but often laid side by side and gently had intercourse up to 2 weeks before delivery. You will find that after childbirth your vagina may become desirably loose so that intercourse with a horsecock guy is more easily obtained. You ought to still be cautious about heavy thrusting. Leave horsecocks to the race track.

Anal intercourse is trendy but you can very easily breakdown the sphincter muscles of your anus so I would not advise a steady diet of it unless you become truly addicted to the feel of it. Fun for light experimentation and make your partner were a good condom with lube before attempting it.

Good Luck and Keep Us posted on your lovelife...

James :biggrin1: