I'm going to bore you all talking about TV..

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Yes, she was swell. And not to name drop, but I also met MKP back in the day through a close mutual friend, and she was exactly what one would expect. HI - larious! :cool:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
South Park
Buffy (do a marathon once every year)
Tru Blood
All of the Stargates
My Name Is Earl
Scrubs
Rome
Dresden Files

to name a few, cuz my list is pretty huge (got WAY too many to put on here)... I admit I don't watch free-to-air much and most of my programming tends to be the Discovery Channel/ NatGeo/ Lifestyle sorta crap.... when I'm not rewatching all my favs.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Is she related to Louise Lasser?

Oh, I am mortified. Please give me a pass, multi-tasking and dealing with some serious matters here, so no time to research forgotten memories. Not to mention it was a long time ago, and I was so young. :rolleyes:
Thank god for the edit function. Now everyone will be thoroughly confused, but at least my reputation will remain somewhat intact, if slightly tarnished.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, I am mortified. Please give me a pass, multi-tasking and dealing with some serious matters here, so no time to research forgotten memories. Not to mention it was a long time ago, and I was so young. :rolleyes:
Thank god for the edit function. Now everyone will be thoroughly confused, but at least my reputation will remain somewhat intact, if slightly tarnished.

Don't worry, you should see how my name sometimes gets butchered!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I agree wholeheartedly, Nudie!
Tardis: unfortunately on my mobile now, will check it out tomorrow.

Another classic that I saw as a child (dubbed as well) but cannot recall its English name (over here it was called: Alpha 1999). It was a sci-fi too (almost similar to Star Trek). Don't remember much only that I loved it! There was this exotic character named Maya who could shape-shift into anything (they always indicated it first by showing the reflection of her intended form in her eye). Do you know what I'm referring to? The captain is a famous actor whose name is also lost on me now...

Loved and got all the DVD's, i started a thread a while ago about this show. Brill stuff and Catherine Schell as Mia what a beauty.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone in the UK remember a show called From A Birds Eye View from the early 70's? I remember watching it when I was visiting my father. I would love to find that on DVD.

Last edited: