I'm going to folsom this year!!!!

philip92

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So my de-facto boyfriend and I will be hitting up SF Folsom Street Fair this year and we are beyond excited. We are both nudist/exhibitionists who are pervy and kinky and love having bareback sex (no judgment or anti-barebacking opinions please I can guarantee you we take care of our health). This fair seems right up our alley, but I was wondering if nudity was still allowed at the festival. On top of that is it kosher for us to engage in sexual acts at the fair. Of course being exhibitionists we would love to have public sex there (sucking, fucking, gang bangs etc.) and wouldn't even mind being photographed or filmed. I guess what my question is will this sort of behavior get us kicked out or worse...arrested. Can SF residents or people who frequent Folsom Street Fair give me the down low on what's acceptable behavior there, oh and just for fun I'm going to post some pics of us.

Attachments

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey that's great. You guys will look great naked at the fair! Public nudity is no longer allowed in SF in general, but the Folsom St Fair is one of the exceptions. You can be naked inside the fair, but public sex can get you busted. There's definitely a lot of street activity around booths and dancing and stuff, and ducking into a bar like Powerhouse can be fun, but the real action is indoors at the private house parties along Folsom. Try to charm your way into one - shouldn't be hard for you two cuties.

Have a good visit to our lovely city. Hope I run into you at the fair ;)

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I second this as accurate info. While public sex is technically not allowed and can get you arrested, one does see a fair amount of lewd acts in the street (guys jacking off solo being the most common, though I've also seen some water sports and oral sex). But, it only takes one arrest to fuck up your whole trip, so I agree that making your way into one of the house parties is the way to go. The back area of the Powerhouse also tends to turn into a giant orgy by mid-afternoon usually with 50+ guys packed in and doing what boys do best. ;-) I'm thinking of going this year as well. Have fun!!

Hey that's great. You guys will look great naked at the fair! Public nudity is no longer allowed in SF in general, but the Folsom St Fair is one of the exceptions. You can be naked inside the fair, but public sex can get you busted. There's definitely a lot of street activity around booths and dancing and stuff, and ducking into a bar like Powerhouse can be fun, but the real action is indoors at the private house parties along Folsom. Try to charm your way into one - shouldn't be hard for you two cuties.

Have a good visit to our lovely city. Hope I run into you at the fair ;)

Reactions: BIGBULL29

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought that I just posted a reply....

Anyway--We've been naked all over SFO many-many times! And pushed the new laws--not too difficult... but have a great naked time... and don't get arrested! And as I said above... TAKE PICTURES FOR US!

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just saw this now. Hope you guys had fun! For those who didn't make it, it was a crazy year this year - more crowded than I ever remember and hot as hell too. I loved it! It was great to see so many women there this year (it looked close to 50/50 women to men), and lots of people, male and female, of all ages going naked. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many women in their 20s at least topless if not fully naked. I was also surprised to see that the Steamworks booth had a stage area where there were doing public sex shows. I'm not sure how they got away with that legally, but it was going on all afternoon. Quite a few very hot and ripped models they had, uh, "performing". First time I've seen live fisting. Wow. There were a lot of people taking photos so I'm sure there will be a ton of content online over the next couple of days. Enjoy! I sure did. There's no place like SF!

@Buzzrider if you go you should totally find us. We would love to play with you.

cum16male

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
@Buzzrider if you go you should totally find us. We would love to play with you.
So how was it? Did you end up going?

Shit Buzzrider, it looks insane. I hope it's gonna be like that next year. Was it a lot of touching going on in the crowd/public? Anyone put a show on like punknine used to do?

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm guessing you must be a bit of a celebrity at Folsom. Obviously you appreciate the attention as well. Makes me want to attend.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
1*3ratdAAxoP6wrBNhEbkzCg.png

I made the Folsom Street Bingo Card...

https://thebolditalic.com/the-folsom-street-fair-bingo-card-3d2d1d19ce7d

cum16male

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

WOW! Amazing once again. Is there a way we could chat and exchange one day? I love what you're doing and I'd love to chat with you. Let me know :)