I'm going to get help

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
take arliss with you.

this thread is the same thing you've done before-- attempting to get validation and attention through starting a thread asking for pity. as far as i see it, you've done nothing to really change. you're not going to get a lot of (real) sympathy with this thread-- you're digging your hole further.

if you really mean to get better, you'd stay away, or at least not post a thread every time you need someone to stroke your ego and pity you.

lol sure why not? what the heck..sure couldn't hurt....

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should've takken the advice of the mods much sooner about the ignore button, wow, what a difference it makes.
chris

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
it's threads like this that make me realize how much I have missed this place......:popcorn::fest06::shocked::fest30::Eyecrazy::rocketwhore:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's threads like this that make me realize how much I have missed this place......:popcorn::fest06::shocked::fest30::Eyecrazy::rocketwhore:

Don't worry arliss, we've had our tiffs and taffs but you're still on my buddy list.
chris

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't worry arliss, we've had our tiffs and taffs but you're still on my buddy list.
chris
jeez:rolleyes:....... thanks Chris........I was worried:rolleyes:...you took the words right out of my mouth....but no more I shall sleep good tonight ..good luck dude:tongue::cool::biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chris,

Please listen to what I am going to say to you because I mean it with no malice intended. I can imagine that taking your medications is a horror. I know how bad it feels when you have a medication with horrible side effects that make you feel worse than you did without them. I am glad that you are taking the step to do this for yourself. Often we cant see how were are affecting others when we are seeing things through the filter of our particular disorder. It would be wonderful if people never got tired of listening to our troubles and had endless patience but it just isnt so. We all come to this board after our own personal challenges during the day in hopes of finding a bit of intelligent conversation and fun along the way. THough I am sure most members have had concern for you continuing trials it is a good thing that you have decided to try to be a bit more circumspect about what you chose to share on an open board. THough you may not necessarily understand why some of the members are having less than a great deal of patience with what is going on with you try to remember that we are all human and have limits. I am not saying that you are "crying wolf" but when folks only see a constant crisis they are probably less likely to be as sympathetic as they might normally be. It may not seem fair but this is life.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chris,

Please listen to what I am going to say to you because I mean it with no malice intended. I can imagine that taking your medications is a horror. I know how bad it feels when you have a medication with horrible side effects that make you feel worse than you did without them. I am glad that you are taking the step to do this for yourself. Often we cant see how were are affecting others when we are seeing things through the filter of our particular disorder. It would be wonderful if people never got tired of listening to our troubles and had endless patience but it just isnt so. We all come to this board after our own personal challenges during the day in hopes of finding a bit of intelligent conversation and fun along the way. THough I am sure most members have had concern for you continuing trials it is a good thing that you have decided to try to be a bit more circumspect about what you chose to share on an open board. THough you may not necessarily understand why some of the members are having less than a great deal of patience with what is going on with you try to remember that we are all human and have limits. I am not saying that you are "crying wolf" but when folks only see a constant crisis they are probably less likely to be as sympathetic as they might normally be. It may not seem fair but this is life.

Thanks naughty, i've been a total basket case, that i cannot deny, and yes, now i see that this is a place for fun and not the mental health system. I hate my meds, truly i do, with every breath that's in me, but i know that i need them or i'll never make it.
chris

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lafever, part of seeking help is recognising when you've attempted to drag others down with you and taking responsibility for your words and actions. Any therapist will tell you this. You have mercilessly shit on a lot of people and are now expecting sympathy. Don't expect it when you've dug your own internet grave.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When a person is down, they do not need to be kicked.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that why I can't comment on his blog? I've come across the same issue with S&S's too. I thought I was just on ignore.

Arliss he couldn't because it was some dude birthday and the place was closed.
You're not on my ignore, try again, i have my blog in mod mode.

Lafever, part of seeking help is recognising when you've attempted to drag others down with you and taking responsibility for your words and actions. Any therapist will tell you this. You have mercilessly shit on a lot of people and are now expecting sympathy. Don't expect it when you've dug your own internet grave.

And another one bites the dust.
When a person is down, they do not need to be kicked.

Thanks mem0101

chris

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Chris, I honestly wish you well. I really do. I'm not much for all the drama that seems to surround you and your threads and I think it needs to stop. I, for one, will not contribute beyond that. Get over yourself and get better. Go away and move on. And maybe someday, someday, come back. That seems to be the overriding theme, don't you think? Mostly, people here wish you well, and that's the best you could you possibly wish for, and get. Let that be what you take, then, and go.

I don't know you, and I don't mean to judge. I'm just am sorry to see all this bullshit. Frankly, you've been an ass, and you know that, too. Extenuated goodbyes are obnoxious. I'm probably weighing in on the side of a lot of other people's thoughts but perhaps another one will make you realize, oh... I don't know, it probably won't make you realize anything. Whatever. I really do hope it all works out for you, but I won't be reading anything else from or about you any more. I sort of have felt like you do now--most of us have at one time or an other--and patience wears thin. I really don' want to see another thread with your name on it and if I do, I won't read it. Not for 6 months or so. But in the mean time, I really will wish you the best.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chris, I honestly wish you well. I really do. I'm not much for all the drama that seems to surround you and your threads and I think it needs to stop. I, for one, will not contribute beyond that. Get over yourself and get better. Go away and move on. And maybe someday, someday, come back. That seems to be the overriding theme, don't you think? Mostly, people here wish you well, and that's the best you could you possibly wish for, and get. Let that be what you take, then, and go.

I don't know you, and I don't mean to judge. I'm just am sorry to see all this bullshit. Frankly, you've been an ass, and you know that, too. Extenuated goodbyes are obnoxious. I'm probably weighing in on the side of a lot of other people's thoughts but perhaps another one will make you realize, oh... I don't know, it probably won't make you realize anything. Whatever. I really do hope it all works out for you, but I won't be reading anything else from or about you any more. I sort of have felt like you do now--most of us have at one time or an other--and patience wears thin. I really don' want to see another thread with your name on it and if I do, I won't read it. Not for 6 months or so. But in the mean time, I really will wish you the best.

I'm not so sure why you'd feel compelled to tell me that you wont read anymore of my threads and then post to tell me so, i find that odd, especially since you say you don't know me, but you do seem like a nice person despite our differences.
I can admit that my pilot light flickers at times that's why i've chose to get back onto my meds, and to persue professional help.
Please don't let a few dictate your actions over their opinions of me just to fit inn. If you put them on ignore than you wont have to go through their banter, and can enjoy the threads, the reason they are doing so is for the same reason you've said, to bog down my threads with so much hate that no one will want to read them, they are threatened by my being genuine and my being good at giving the right advice to others in need despite my own troubles.
There are over 35,000 active users on this site and i'm bound to not get along with everyone, i can except 20 or so which are the minority out of the 35,000.
I don't claim to be perfect, i guess that's my charm. I'm quirky and sometimes unpredictable, i would much rather be somewhat odd myself than quietly sit on the sidelines, afraid of a few strong personalities.
I think what gets some the most is that i'm not threatened by their over dominating personality.
It's really a power thing, some like to be dominatrixes not only in the bedroom but here as well.
Ok, so i'm spicy, i've got some flavor, why would anyone want to dampin that spirit, unless they lack that quality themselves.
I think you meant it when you wished me the best.
god bless..........

chris

p.s. In your opening statement you said that you didn't know me, keep that in mind when a select few are hating on me and i'm not buying into it today, tomorrow or for now on and be the judge of that.
I'm guilty of letting some get under my skin that's why i've chose to start putting people on my ignore list(I currently have six members on my ignore list).
I accept that i'm not an I.B.M., i'm human and born to make mistakes, i guess for some that's not acceptable.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
today is Monday Lafever....did you go for help...?? inquiring minds would like to know....
Well? Did lafever ever actually go for the help? Will lafever ever answer or will lafever emerge again in a day, a week, a month or even longer and reveal that he has found the solution to his woes at the bottom of a glass of crappity Ovaltine?

Whatever the case may be I hope all goes well for lafever and that one day in the not too distant future the bitch landlady here will stop fucking about with the heat.