I'm going to go clean my toilet!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yes, and they are all the rage in China.I would suggest calling ahead next time and reserving a room at The Mandarin. It's very civilized!

Now, I am off for a lateish lunch at a good French Restaurant before the matches begin.A good French Restaurant in Wales?

Come on Wales!!!!
Good Luck with that!

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Quite a number of us have been taken in by this guy, who ever he may be, I still think LPSG is a brilliant site and have made many truely genuine friends on here. Who are we annoyed and upset with this "this person whom we became to know as Jason daaawg, or angry by the fact we have discovered that we both vulnerable and naive. After all we didn't reject his friendship, infact some of us probably had our egoes massaged somewhat, knowing a guy from Beverly Hills the son of an actress. More fool us i say. It won't be the first time and it won't be the last, but it has made us all stop and think, in regard to what we think, say and do along with the contnet of the pictures some of you post. We have all to some degree, been swept along with the tide. But there is one positive thing that has come out of all this, lessons have been learned by all for some more than others. So take that as a positive from all this we have, hopefully, developed self stratergies, to prevent us getting OURSELVES into a situation like this again.

I truely love all you characters, genuine or otherwise, for from each and everyone of you I have leaned so much, for that I thank you.

Sincere regards Smartalk

xxx

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Quite a number of us have been taken in by this guy, who ever he may be, I still think LPSG is a brilliant site and have made many truely genuine friends on here. Who are we annoyed and upset with this "this person whom we became to know as Jason daaawg, or angry by the fact we have discovered that we both vulnerable and naive. After all we didn't reject his friendship, infact some of us probably had our egoes massaged somewhat, knowing a guy from Beverly Hills the son of an actress. More fool us i say. It won't be the first time and it won't be the last, but it has made us all stop and think, in regard to what we think, say and do along with the contnet of the pictures some of you post. We have all to some degree, been swept along with the tide. But there is one positive thing that has come out of all this, lessons have been learned by all for some more than others. So take that as a positive from all this we have, hopefully, developed self stratergies, to prevent us getting OURSELVES into a situation like this again.

I truely love all you characters, genuine or otherwise, for from each and everyone of you I have leaned so much, for that I thank you.

Sincere regards Smartalk

xxx

How dare you bring this back to the subject at hand?!? :biggrin1::wink:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I doubt you'd find a Welsh restaurant in France... good or otherwise. So there.

The porci squatters are good for your health. The cheeks are spread as wide as possible and all comes out cleanly. They're why us 3rd worlders' have such nicely toned legs.

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where I work I have seen the people clean the toilets with a swab and then they will go and clean the sink with the same swab. This seems so gross to me. I know what they use has disinfectant in it but Jesus there could be shit and pubes on it.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where I work I have seen the people clean the toilets with a swab and then they will go and clean the sink with the same swab. This seems so gross to me. I know what they use has disinfectant in it but Jesus there could be shit and pubes on it.

Dude! Change jobs! That's the grossest thing I ever heard!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I doubt you'd find a Welsh restaurant in France... good or otherwise. So there.

I don't think we've got a welsh resturant here either but we've got something damn close.....the LA County Landfill

though i hear it's admittedly deficient in one respect, there are fewer rats in the landfill.