Im Gonna Get Evicted

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rent a house from a church which is right next to the church parking lot. Tonight they were having a Christian music concert. It turns out that as people were first showing up, I was having sex with my crazy ass nympho of a fuck buddy. When I heard people outside in the parking lot, I made the mistake of saying "Oh, I must have left the window open." She got a grin on her face. Within a few minutes, she was a screamer - "Oh my god, I love your fucking cock," "God, your cock is huge," or "You fuck me like a freight train" and other outlandish shit. This was clearly being broadcast to anyone walking by.

It was late enough that I obviously didn't hear anything today. I just know that I am going to get a visit from one of the pastors, though. Actually, my guess is that it will slide, but it sure was a riot even if I get my hand slapped.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
If they do their job right, they'll invite you to join them.

(The best way to get rid of an 'enemy' is to make him your friend.)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
You might want to check with your local Human Rights Commission. An HRC is a nonprofit organization usually appointed to investigate housing, employment, and accommodation requests pertaining to discrimination. I suppose I don't know enough about your case, but db03's got a good point about it not being the Church's business what you do within the privacy of your home. When you start taking the fuckin' outdoors during Sunday School, ok, so that's a different matter.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All they are most likely to do, is try to convert you and save your heathen ass. Oh, and stick a George Bush sticker on your front door.

Edit:
I'll give you some floor space in the dungeon if you need it. (Please read the small print of the lease agreement)

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Now, you didn't mention how conservative these church neighbors are. They might simply request that you please refrain from being obnoxious when there are others outside trying to enjoy themselves. Just as everyone doesn't want to have people evangelizing around them, nor does everyone want to have to listen to people having sex around them.

As far as privacy goes, yes, what you do is your business, but it IS another thing when one deliberately tries to broadcast what one is doing, with the full knowledge and intention of being heard/seen.

For the rest of you, isn't it a bit of a rude stereotype that ALL church people are conservative, ultra-religious, Republicans? I mean, I go to church, but I'm not a prude, nor do I vote republican. I can safely say that most of my church is the same way. So, Kinkguy, please think through your comments before you make an ass of yourself.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok...

Roll the tape back just a minute.... What bothers me about this scenario is that you said she got a grin on her face after seeing that the church folks were in ear shot and then proceeded to put on the show of her life! What was up with that? She might have been turned on by the recklessness of it all, but dont lose your lease because of her. Next time either close the window, dont see her again because it is hazardous to your lease, or have the duck tape handy.

Naughty

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Average_joe@Jun 10 2005, 03:44 PM
So, Kinkguy, please think through your comments before you make an ass of yourself.
[post=319568]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, joe. Lighten up. It was a JOKE for fuck sake. OK, a bad one, but it was meant to be HUMOROUS!!! Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry...................sheesh.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Well, I suppose the churchgoers could have turned up the sound system on their recording of Slim Whitman's Gospel Favorites.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I KNEW someone would use this thread as an excuse to take shots at Slim Whitman! Just can't resist I guess! Question: Was Slim Whitman thick?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, from what I've inferred here, you're renting a room provided by the church, you pay good rent for it, and I haven't heard anything here that says you must refrain from loud sexual activities, so like the consensus here, I must say that until it presents a harmful atmosphere, its really none of the church's business. Tho, you might might want to impress upon your fuck buddy nymphomaniac where you are next time you happen to be in the mood, and not to be so audible.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing real has come of this. I rent this house from the church. It used to be a pastor's residence, but the last guy retired and the new one already had a house. I actually attend this church regularly (so, no, not all church goers are prudes). I did have to talk to the guy who takes care of maintenance, a church elder. He didn't really seem to want to make eye contact. Oh well.

My friend really is an unusual case. She likes to bend the rules a lot. This is a good point, as well as a bad.

Anyway, I put in AC this weekend, so we won't have the windows open as much for now.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
Well I'm a property manager and in hospitality the only guarantee you have is your privacy. Check your lease but unless you violate a term of it, he cannot evict you. I have caught or seen many sexual adventures walking around. Not that I'm looking but if the windows open and I glance up as I'm inspecting the property and see something...AND I DO...there's nothing I can do unless someone complains about it. I usually get in touch within a day and give friendly reminders about open windows/shades. I have alot of college students so I have gotten my fair share of free shows but then I have to make sure I don't get busted myself for Peeping Tom. We're a friendly community but ownership is about to transfer so I'm not sure whats going to happen.

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Jun 10 2005, 10:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Jun 10 2005, 10:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Average_joe@Jun 10 2005, 03:44 PM
So, Kinkguy, please think through your comments before you make an ass of yourself.
[post=319568]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, joe. Lighten up. It was a JOKE for fuck sake. OK, a bad one, but it was meant to be HUMOROUS&#33;&#33;&#33; Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry...................sheesh.
[post=319583]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh my, I really didn&#39;t make myself look much better with a comment like that. I apologize Kinkguy, I got myself worked up and wrote something, and I THOUGHT I had gone back and toned it down a bit, but obviously I didn&#39;t (I swear I intended to, I looked at it and thought "Wow, if I say he looks like an ass, that&#39;s just plain confrontational and unneccesary, when something much gentler will make just as good of a point).

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bottom line; it&#39;s nothing to sweat about unless it becomes extreme and/or your landlord has some kind of morals clause in your rental thing, which judging by the way you describe it, looks like it doesn&#39;t.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by SouthernBMC@Jun 13 2005, 02:10 AM
You should live next door to a United Church of Christ. The people in my church would get an odd kick out of cheering you on probably.
[post=320015]Quoted post[/post]​
This brings to mind a long-time Church of Christ friend of mine who had no qualms with oral sex, or any other kind of sex, for that matter. I thought he was an exception to the norm, but after reading your post, SouthernBMC. who knows :evilgrin: