I'm Gonna Say This Once - LOCKERROOM/GYM ETIQUETTE

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
One of the more offensive threads started here at LPSG.

"I'm gonna say this once"...
Really? Seems to me you've stated your homophobic case
several times.

Your insecurities are showing. Keep that anger going and we'll
be seeing you on the 6 o'clock news with the banner, "HATE
CRIME KILLER CAUGHT" before you know it.

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally off topic, but DAMN, nice pics there thk8plus4u

WOOF

OMG now ive done it, gay man staring at another bloke, eeek

THEDUDER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess you have a few options if men keep staring between your legs:
1. take it as a compliment (hey, at least they think you're hot)
2. scowl at them or say something to let them know you don't like it
3. wear really baggy shorts and never shower with the door open so no one thinks there's anything interesting to look at
4. have penis reduction surgery (does that even exist?)
5. find a gym with no gay guys at all in it (might be tricky to arrange)

If there's a good looking and hung naked guy in a gym sauna there is NO WAY I can stop myself at least glancing at him. You'd be the same in a mixed sex sauna I bet

see, in most areas, it is frowned upon for straight guys to check out women as they change in a public room. have some fucking selfcontrol.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm actually siding with the straight guys here, only thing is that it's not just the gays who gawk, ... in my experience, it's been women and straight men, as well, and I agree, I hate it, and it weirds me out

THEDUDER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i fail to see what is bigoted about wanting people to not look at my body in a public shower. i wouldn't look at their's, not would i spy on a female locker room. grown ups accept that there ar elimitations to what they are allowed to do. i was responding to elf that aid he can't not look like he is a 13 year old.

and even if that is bigoted, i dount it'd qualify as the most bigoted statement of 2008.

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm actually siding with the straight guys here, only thing is that it's not just the gays who gawk, ... in my experience, it's been women and straight men, as well, and I agree, I hate it, and it weirds me out

Yeah I guess thats the real point of this thread, the STARING. Fine to look, have a glance or whatever, but staring at anyone for a length of time is just rude and or creepy.

elf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
see, in most areas, it is frowned upon for straight guys to check out women as they change in a public room. have some fucking selfcontrol.

If you're trying to say that a straight guy would not look at an attractive naked woman because it's "frowned upon" then you're an idiot. Expecting a gay guy not to check out another guy is like expecting the sun to rise in the west. It's what we do. Anyway, where is this magical kingdom where women get changed in public with men watching? A lap dance club?

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
why do you even care? is this guy for real? I mean.... have you ever been so insulted by a look or whatever that it scarred you for life? or is the problem is that they are taking it too far and maybe even making small talk? which has never happened to me. but then again gyms and I don't make too much contact, maybe they are just straight sizing you up man.... you DO have a HUGE package you SHOULD realize that by now.

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i fail to see what is bigoted about wanting people to not look at my body in a public shower. i wouldn't look at their's, not would i spy on a female locker room. grown ups accept that there ar elimitations to what they are allowed to do. i was responding to elf that aid he can't not look like he is a 13 year old.

and even if that is bigoted, i dount it'd qualify as the most bigoted statement of 2008.

True, I shouldn't have said that. It wasn't really bigoted, "think thats my new word for the year, hehehe" more like ignorant.

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
PS: how do you feel most women feel, they get oogled at all the time, both in and out of the gym.

EXACTLY. i wonder if this experience will make you more sensitive to women's feelings--it should...
i just do NOT like the negative attention unless it's from a lady, and even then I don't like it to be blatant.
it not "negative," just unwanted. believe me: there will come a time when people won't give you the time of a day, and with your ego (not a bad thing, just an observation), you'll miss the attention.
Yes, I feel "threatened" when a homo stares at me. Does that make me bad?
why do you feel threatened by another guy taking interest in you? c'mon now: do you think a gay guy is going to club you, drag you by your hair back to his cave and fuck you until you have a size 12 poop chute? what do you have to be scared of??

you have a big dick and you're obviously not shy about showing it. if you're going to do that, you gotta expect some attention and be graceful about it. it's kinda like the situations celebrities face: if someone comes up to them when they're out in the world, we expect them to be gracious even when we're clearly intruding. when they're not, they're considered jerks and/or they get *more* attention by media waiting for their next outburst...

Don't be so sensitive. Or Ignore me. Whatever.

who's being "sensitive" here??

sometimes people need to be reminded that the object of their attention is also a human being. a great way to do this is to walk up the person, put on a smile and say " hey, may i ask a favor?" (wait for the affirmative response) "i'm uncomfortable with your staring at my crotch--mind toning it down a bit? thanks!" be breezy but firm, looking them straight in the eye with a "you know what i'm saying to you" glance and a friendly, but close-lipped, smile.

how you treat others (especially those you deem "beneath" your sexual interest) says a lot about your character. chicks dig nice, confident guys. besides, you never know when that guy leering at you might be on the other side of a job interview table, or have some important influence in your life. at some point in the future, you may be very glad to have been cool in the situation instead of making a scene or getting unpleasant...

Reactions: Will Freemen

dima007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you're trying to say that a straight guy would not look at an attractive naked woman because it's "frowned upon" then you're an idiot. Expecting a gay guy not to check out another guy is like expecting the sun to rise in the west. It's what we do.

There is something called self control. Most adults are expected to use it. Sure its ok to take a look, but keep it brief, if you need something more ask if you can take a picture.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You cannot deny what I'm saying. I mean, just look at this site. My page says 100% straight, and yet I get HORDS of gays im'ing me, messaging me 24/7.

Dude, perhaps you should have second thoughts about posting pics of your cock on a site that is... I don't know the figures... but, I would guess, 90% male membership.

If you don't want responses or compliments from men, take your pics down.

Onan

THEDUDER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're trying to say that a straight guy would not look at an attractive naked woman because it's "frowned upon" then you're an idiot. Expecting a gay guy not to check out another guy is like expecting the sun to rise in the west. It's what we do. Anyway, where is this magical kingdom where women get changed in public with men watching? A lap dance club?

this is crazy. i've walked into rooms where girls are changing accidently, and i've turned around and kept my eyes to myself.

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why do you feel threatened by another guy taking interest in you? c'mon now: do you think a gay guy is going to club you, drag you by your hair back to his cave and fuck you until you have a size 12 poop chute? what do you have to be scared of??

OMG that made me giggle.

Ariel

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
exactly right..they're "looking" at you. That's it...WHO CARES!!? As has been said before, it's a compliment! If someone leers at you and tries to pin you in the corner of the sauna - KICK HIS ASS! He's violated your personal space.
If he's just looking....maybe you should tease him...get up...walk by...drop the towel and let him have a REAL look. Then when he gets revved up and you ditch him - he'll feel MUCH WORSE than you did by thinking you were leading on a gay guy - which you were - but only with the intent of teasing and torturing him. VICTORY WOULD BE YOURS!!