I'm Gonna Say This Once - LOCKERROOM/GYM ETIQUETTE

THEDUDER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
exactly right..they're "looking" at you. That's it...WHO CARES!!? As has been said before, it's a compliment! If someone leers at you and tries to pin you in the corner of the sauna - KICK HIS ASS! He's violated your personal space.
If he's just looking....maybe you should tease him...get up...walk by...drop the towel and let him have a REAL look. Then when he gets revved up and you ditch him - he'll feel MUCH WORSE than you did by thinking you were leading on a gay guy - which you were - but only with the intent of teasing and torturing him. VICTORY WOULD BE YOURS!!

im not falling for your reverse psychology. also, i don't think this thread is talking about casual glances. if someone is looking long enough for me to notice, chances are they are getting some kind of arousal out of it.

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im not falling for your reverse psychology. also, i don't think this thread is talking about casual glances. if someone is looking long enough for me to notice, chances are they are getting some kind of arousal out of it.

and that is wrong, how? In the grand sceme of things, does it really matter.

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh stop, when i was 16 i was posting my willywacker all over the place.

"OH BE NICE!" (gay accent)

Considering bob posted that, kinda makes the whole point of this topic, err, pointless. If he is happy to show anyone and everyone, why care about someone looking at you in the gym.

Ariel

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm just saying if i was watching a woman change i doubt she'd be sympathetic to your line of argument.

yeah but you are talking about two different sexs, you should be asking a woman does she mind if another woman looks at her while she is changing.

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
good god

oh well, I guess we can agree to disagree, hehehe

Ariel

*quickly stares at theduders package*

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

but DUDER...how is someone looking at you really affecting you? Yes - it might make you uncomfortable but it's not really hurting you. IGNORE THEM! Why are you noticing someone is looking at you unless you're really looking at them? kind of reverse-reverse psychology I guess...

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I keep thinking through this is that Americans can be such prudes when it comes to nudity and sexuality. I mean it's the human body, it's a beautiful thing in all it's varaitions.

Then there is this macho posturing like being stared at is the worst thing ever. It's not like the people are staring because your are fugly or they are disgusted by you. Would you rather that or would you rather think that you are so fucking hot that you have the ability to turn on all sexes simply by showing up in the room. Most guys would LOVE to be able to have that ability.

The thing that bothers me most though is the way the original poster throws around "Homo", "giraffe up the butt" and the a little AIDS comment for good measure, then says he's "not being homophobic". That certainly is homophobic language if ever there was any, and especially in that combination. You could have said the same thing without using any of those phrases, but you chose to use them and reveal your true colors. Try throwing "Nig", "Bitch", "Ho", "Chink", or any other pejorative around the same way and see what you get called.

That's my two cents on this.

THEDUDER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but DUDER...how is someone looking at you really affecting you? Yes - it might make you uncomfortable but it's not really hurting you. IGNORE THEM! Why are you noticing someone is looking at you unless you're really looking at them? kind of reverse-reverse psychology I guess...

im more pissed off that society frowns upon me watching women change. gay guys shouldn't get all the breaks.

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I keep thinking through this is that Americans can be such prudes when it comes to nudity and sexuality. I mean it's the human body, it's a beautiful thing in all it's varaitions.

Then there is this macho posturing like being stared at is the worst thing ever. It's not like the people are staring because your are fugly or they are disgusted by you. Would you rather that or would you rather think that you are so fucking hot that you have the ability to turn on all sexes simply by showing up in the room. Most guys would LOVE to be able to have that ability.

The thing that bothers me most though is the way the original poster throws around "Homo", "giraffe up the butt" and the a little AIDS comment for good measure, then says he's "not being homophobic". That certainly is homophobic language if ever there was any, and especially in that combination. You could have said the same thing without using any of those phrases, but you chose to use them and reveal your true colors. Try throwing "Nig", "Bitch", "Ho", "Chink", or any other pejorative around the same way and see what you get called.

That's my two cents on this.

*applauds*