I'm Gonna Say This Once - LOCKERROOM/GYM ETIQUETTE

jonnybigtime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, well...I like to take a look...what the hell...

Got caught looking once by these two gay guys, but I was too shy to own up to it and looked away and pretended that I really wasn't looking.

They didn't buy it.

Now they both look at me but in a way like "loser!"

And now I'm mad b/c they are hot and hung and .... sigh ...

AverageJoe

Experimental Member
Media
bob, you need to get a grip on reality. i can't even wrap my head around the idea that you are upset at people catching a glimpse at your 10" cock that your freely flaunt here to an audience of predominantly gay men!

i'd be cautious of "having someone thrown out of 'your' gym" for looking at you or checking out your package. you might find yourself or the gym you work for wrapped up in a hefty law suit. i'm sure i don't need to remind you, it's not against any law to look at you in a public place.

you have a huge dick. that's a simple fact. i'm not even remotely gay, but i'm pretty sure i would do a double-take if i saw your massive cock swinging freely in the locker room. it's just not something i see every day.

if you don't want the attention, don't bring it on yourself.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
That's what I thought too. It's kind of hypocritical to post your penis pics here and then rant about not wanting others to look at your penis at the gym.

Also, does he think anyone from his gym reads this forum? It's not likely that they do, so why post a message to them on this forum? And, by the way, if he DOES think guys from his gym read this forum -- what an oxymoron to tell them not to look at his cock at the gym, and then have pictures of his cock right here on this site. "Don't look at my cock, you gay guys. And, by the way, here it is...." He contradicts himself.

Methinks there's actually some issue here, perhaps he actually likes being looked at by gay men -- and perhaps this fact makes him feel uncomfortable. Perhaps he's conflicted. As you said, he has no problem with gay men looking at him on this forum; so maybe he's afraid of world's colliding. Look at him HERE, where he can hide behind an Internet persona -- NOT in person where he can't hide.

I think everyone should look at everyone and enjoy the show.