I'm Gonna Say This Once - LOCKERROOM/GYM ETIQUETTE

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you know, from being old and all

:suspect:

Now, now. Arrogance has more effect when there's actually something of substance to back it up.. :nono:

In the case of the OP, he has to rely on physical attributes, because there isn't much upstairs, if he has to resort to lashing out like that and generalising, and making ghetto remarks about AIDS, giraffes up the butt and whatever else he did.

And as far as ugly....all the great looks, youth, or physical refinement in the world or even intelligence .... isn't worth jack shit if the personality's ugly.

sinfulta

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This thread is counter productive and I don't see how it's helping anyone.

To Bob:

My personal opinion is if they are not coming onto you and just take a look that's one thing.

Staring over and over then you should say something as simple as "Your staring is rude and not appreciated",

I'm mostly gay myself, and am hung very very close to you from what I can tell, and it's nothing I haven't seen before. So I would / would not glance. But wouldn't give you a second look to check you out or anything.

Not all gay guys are like that. Maybe your thinking to much into it? And then it builds up because your taking it to a level that it really isn't.

If not then I would repeat to them what I said above and I'm sure it won't happen again.

I recommend locking this thread. I don't see how this is really helping anyone in any shape or form and I'm sure people are tired of being abused with some of the stereotypes and language / name calling I've read tonight.

I sure don't appreciate it.

Good luck to you.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For EVERY SINGLE gay guy out there that works out at a gym or swimming pool or sauna...

DO NOT stare at a guy's junk if he spots you on the bench.

DO NOT stare at a guy while he's changing

DO NOT stare at a guy while you're in the sauna together

DO NOT stare at a guy's junk while he's working out.

:mad: NO no no no no.

I'm sick of it. Last time I'm taking it kindly anymore. If one more dude does any of those things at the gym, I'M CALLING HIM OUT on it.

It's fucking perverted, disrespectful, distracting, and RUDE.

I don't care what you do in the bedroom. But have some standards JESUS.

For all you G&L All. feinds, I'm not being homophob. Straight dudes atleast at MY gym don't ogle the women too much, if at all. But a couple "suspect" guys DO stare at me, and it's phucking NOT HAPPENING ANYMORE.

Sorry for the rant.

For EVERY SINGLE woman out there that works out at a gym or swimming pool or sauna...

DO NOT stare at my junk while I am bench pressing.

DO NOT stare at a guy while I am walking to the drinking fountain

DO NOT stare at a guy while you're in the coed sauna with me

DO NOT stare at my junk while he's working out.

I'm sick of it. Last time I'm taking it kindly anymore. If one more woman does any of those things at the gym, I'M CALLING HER OUT on it.

(And then at this point I was going to use a bunch of nasty words often used on women but just couldn't bring myself to say those kind of words even to make my point. I love the wonderful women on this site. They bring sanity to insanely confused men.)

I don't care what you straight "people" do in the bedroom. But have some standards JESUS.

For all you straight, I'm not being straightaphobic (humm kind of like that word. Wonder if I can copyright it). Gay dudes at least at MY gym don't ogle the women too much, if at all. But a couple "suspect" guys DO stare at me, and it's phucking NOT HAPPENING ANYMORE.

I just have one question to ask our bigoted little homophonic friend. HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT ONE GUYS DICK ON THIS SITE? If you haven't please tell this blog. I doubt we will get an answer. There have been many straight guys and women look at my picture. And I am glad they did. It doesn't bother me in the least. I would say about 80% of the guys in the locker room check out my package. Either there are a whole lot more gay guys out there then is suspected or EVERYBODY LOOKS INCLUDING YOU!!!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just checked who left comments on your pictures. Do you know that almost as many straight guys have looked at your photos as gay guys? You straight guys are giving us gay guys a bad name. Will you quit staring at guys dicks. And the sad part is only 3 women have left comments on your dick photos. SERIOUSLY DUDE, I THINK YOU REALLY HAVE TO RETHINK THE REASON YOU ARE EVEN ON THIS SITE.

Oh by the way. I have a solution to your problem at the gym. Since none of us work out at the gym, why don't you post your rant word for word in YOUR locker room. You will probably be banned from your gym and fired as a personal trainer. There problem solved. No one will look at that dick of yours.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really REALLY am not trying to make enemies.

Idk, I just wish homosexuals would respect my privacy more...
Are you sure you aren't trying to make enemies? Or maybe begging for enemas?

Idk, I just wish idiots like you would respect people more.

If you promise never to look at a woman again I'll promise never to look at you.
I'm fairly certain that macho bob does stare at women. His type always does. Even when the women obviously don't want the attention. His type always talks to a woman's tits.

why do you even care? is this guy for real? I mean.... have you ever been so insulted by a look or whatever that it scarred you for life? or is the problem is that they are taking it too far and maybe even making small talk? which has never happened to me. but then again gyms and I don't make too much contact, maybe they are just straight sizing you up man.... you DO have a HUGE package you SHOULD realize that by now.
Almost without fail, these types don't want a guy looking at their package, because they are afraid that they will get aroused by it and "begin to sport a boner in front of one o' them homersexuals."

bob, get over yourself. You aren't "all that and a box of condoms."

dickerydoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Being a gay man who goes to the gym, I'd have to agree only in part with bob. A gym is a place to work out your body, not a bath house. Regardless of the straight/gay issue, everyone looks. It's only natural, regardless of sexual orientation. However, having said that I believe many gay men treat sex much like a drug, almost like they have no self-control. It's past time that we stop focusing on an opportunity for promiscuous sex and have a little self-respect and respect for others or at the very least learn a little decorum.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had similar problems, posted similar messages and gotten similar responses on this website. My only request has been respect. I do have photos posted on this site and fully understand that straight and gay men will be viewing them. I have no problem with that. It is somewhat anonymous since I don't have pictures where my face is included. I am not physically present while others are viewing the photos. I am a gym rat and typically change and shower in the locker room. Because I am larger than most men and physically fit, I understand that other men straight or gay will glance or even stare. To me, it is more about personal space.

I have a troll that follows me around the locker room like a puppy on a leash. I get to the gym before him so I am able to change peacefully. He typically arrives while I am working out. I know, because he magically appears in close proximity to me as soon as he gets there and changes. If I go to another part of the gym, he follows. I ignored him for a lengthy period of time, told him to get lost, told him to F### Off and there has been no change. Many other people have noticed and joke about it. There is even a post here about how I decided to more or less humiliate him in the locker room. To be honest, that seemed to work the best until recently. Over the last month, he has renewed his interest. Tuesday night, he followed me into the locker room. He didn't change nor did he have any other purpose than to stare. He sat on a bench across from me while I undressed and went into the shower. He then moved and stood outside my private shower and peaked through the curtain. I went back to my locker and got dressed. He returned to his bench and watched. I finally had it and told him that sooner or later somebody was going to get tired of his actions and hurt him. He left. I didn't see him Wednesday but he was back last night. It was basically more of the same but from a further distance.

I am a big guy, 6'4", so he doesn't scare or worry me. He is just absolutely irritating. At this point, his actions are so obvious and many other people are aware of what is happening. The employees of the gym even joke about my little puppy. It's probably time to put him up against a locker and have a serious discussion with him.

So now everyone with 100% gay in their profile can stick up for this a$$hole and justify what their "sister" is doing, cut and paste out of context statements from my previous posts and label me as a homophobe. Feel free to proceed, no offense will be taken.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^ That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard dude.

And I WORK at the gym I'm a personal trainer. Next time one of you does that I'm TOSSING HIS ASS out of the gym. It's against the rules anyway. Respect people's privacy. I think 99% of the time, you can tell if someone's gay. I am fairly blatantly straight.

You're a personal trainer?..........you actually have clients?...Looking in your gallery it looks more like you need a personal trainer...(was that rude of me to point out?)

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For EVERY SINGLE gay guy out there that works out at a gym or swimming pool or sauna...

DO NOT stare at a guy's junk if he spots you on the bench.

DO NOT stare at a guy while he's changing

DO NOT stare at a guy while you're in the sauna together

DO NOT stare at a guy's junk while he's working out.

I'm sick of it. Last time I'm taking it kindly anymore. If one more dude does any of those things at the gym, I'M CALLING HIM OUT on it.

It's fucking perverted, disrespectful, distracting, and RUDE.

I don't care what you do in the bedroom. But have some standards JESUS.

For all you G&L All. feinds, I'm not being homophob. Straight dudes atleast at MY gym don't ogle the women too much, if at all. But a couple "suspect" guys DO stare at me, and it's phucking NOT HAPPENING ANYMORE.

Sorry for the rant.

No problem... just increase your fiber intake and you'll be fine!!!!