I'm Good Puppy Girl! Having fun at this site!

D_867yuoi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi Everyone!
I have been having so much fun here! Everyone has been very welcoming! I've already made a couple friends and have chatted with about 20 people! Wow! Thank goodness I type fast!

A little about me - I'm 41 but have been told that I could pass for late (very late) 20's, early 30's. I'm only five foot and curvy. I like to run, hike, and rock climb. Wait - I don't LIKE to run - but I do it anyway! :)

I'm single with a boyfriend that doesn't know about my extracurricular activities and I would like it to stay that way.

I love sex and everything about it.

If I don't chat back with you when you try to chat with me - it usually means I have too many chat boxes going at once. If you send me a pm though - I will get back with you!

Thanks!

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
let us hear what your sex likes are. I can't have much sex with a woman who isn't a dedicated fellatrist as I am a cunnilinguist.

D_867yuoi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi!
To answer some of the questions:

feel thick: I happen to love giving head. It's my #1 favorite thing. I also get into being tied up and tickled. That's kind of a new thing. I like trying new things and I am open to just about anything!

pecker: Actually D cups. Thanks for asking!:tongue:

nikkigumdrops: Yes the men are really nice! And BIG! I'm liking this site enormously!!!

Thanks for all the welcomes!!!