I'm governor of WHERE??

mindseye: "I will be spending a lot of time in Sacramento.  And I will also be spending a lot of time in California. . ."

-Governor-elect Arnold Schwarzenegger, October 8 2003.

Source: The Modesto Bee

jackinman: :D :D :D :D

Somebody needs to tell him that Sacramento IS in California.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You can get a certificate from Kentucky that proclaims that you're an official "Kentucky Colonel."

Maybe Ahnuld can sign certificates that proclaim the bearer as an official "Governor of California."

What a way to pay off the state deficit!

Pecker

(Yesterdy I cudn't even spel Guvanor. Now I are one!)

aj2181: :D :D :D :D

If that's a sign of what's to come for California ...I'm glad I don't live there.

hard2hide: Here is some food for thought. Experts say, "As California goes, soon the rest of the nation follows".

H8Monga: Next year will be the Year of the Recalls. The newest fad in American politics will catch on like wildfire. Sometimes the new governors won't last 6 months before being recalled and replaced. Fun, fun for all!

longtimelurker: Maybe that joke on Demolition Man of President Schwarzenegger may suddenly not seem quite so funny....

mindseye: Heh. The "natural-born citizen" clause.

Then again, there are those wackos out there who think it's meant to exclude test-tube babies and clones. :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=mindseye link=board=99;num=1065707173;start=0#9 date=10/10/03 at 16:37:31]Heh.  The "natural-born citizen" clause.

Then again, there are those wackos out there who think it's meant to exclude test-tube babies and clones.  :)
[/quote]

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you our first cloned president:

William Jefferson Clinton XLIV!" :eek: :eek:

Pecker

(Why does Kobe Bryant cry during sex? Mace will do that to you.)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And while I don't agree with that part of the constitution, it still happens to be a fact, unless someone does add a new amendment to it, like in DEMOLITION MAN. :D

Who knows? The last couple of years have been pretty strange. Anything could happen. ;D

da_blissmachine: ah yes.
sadly, Jesse Ventura was succeeded by an even worse governor

da_blissmachine: hey if accents are in i should become the first president to talk like apu

7x6andchg: Well Bliss -

Pawlenty isn't worse insofar as his stupidity. His policies are a little harsh and brash...he might not get re-elected. He's not very Minnesotan.

7x6&C

da_blissmachine: Ventura was not too bad in his policies.... he just made an ass of himself whenever interviewed

7x6andchg: Let's not forget "host-of-a-talk-show-soon-to-go-on-permanent-hiatus"

We can only hope for the sake of our California brethren that Arnold does better. Has anyone heard, does Vegas have a line on how long before he gets recalled now?

7x6&C