I'm guessing this isn't normal, I won't complain though

Ryder5000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well about 5 days ago I had extreme pain in my testicles, I had worried it was testicular torsion and went in to get a physical. It wasn't that thank god. Ever since the pain has faded though, I have noticed the amount of cum I produce has doubled. Know what this is?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
testicular mitosis. you now have four balls.
tru fax.
from the intorwebz.

for true answer (cuz nuts are serious business to boys) did you lay off ejaculation (like sex & masturbation) for a couple of days until the pain cleared up? you might working through the back load and normal ummm levels (?) might return after a bit.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well about 5 days ago I had extreme pain in my testicles, I had worried it was testicular torsion and went in to get a physical. It wasn't that thank god. Ever since the pain has faded though, I have noticed the amount of cum I produce has doubled. Know what this is?
Luck of the Irish. :wink:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

First, welcome to LPSG. :smile:

Is your cum thicker or more white (or, possibly yellow) than normal?

If so, it sounds like you have a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) or NSU (Non-specific urethritis). If, when you had a physical, you did not mention that your semen seemed thicker, the doctor was only checking you for testicular abnormalities. Good doctors would ask more questions. It is possible to have a very, very low-grade fever with a UTI or NSU but if you are like me and have a Low-normal temperature to begin with, when your temp goes up you are still "normal" so it does not show up. If the pain returns or you have persistent "heaviness" or "uncomfortableness" in your nuts, go back to the doc and get an Rx for an antibiotic (like CIPRO), that will knock out the UTI or NSU in about a week but finish the total 10 day course.
Good luck.
:smile:

Ryder5000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I glanced at the thermometer after I had my temp taken via ear. I saw it was 97.4. It didn't get thicker, or change color at all, just the amount increased. I am on amoxicillin already, not sure if that would slim down the chances of UTI though. There is 0 pain and the amount of cum has stayed constant.

Pelirrojo

Experimental Member
Media
Did you start wearing jockstraps all the time ?? When I begin to wear them all the day round my volume increased notably.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I glanced at the thermometer after I had my temp taken via ear. I saw it was 97.4. It didn't get thicker, or change color at all, just the amount increased. I am on amoxicillin already, not sure if that would slim down the chances of UTI though. There is 0 pain and the amount of cum has stayed constant.

Your temp is exactly like mine, it runs a bit lower than 1 degree below normal. When I go up to 98.6 I actually have a low-grade fever.

Amoxicillin? Is that what they gave you? That can be prescribed for a UTI. I don't know if it would directly lead to what you are experiencing but perhaps what is causing your cum increase is why you are taking the amoxicillin. If so, you will be back to whatever is normal for you a week or so after you finish taking it.