I'm half asian, do I look it?

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Half Asian, I'm not sure I can only see half your face. Let us see the other half. And we'll tell you if you look half asian or not.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Daverock said:
I beg to differ - Asian in the UK means anyone from Asia.

That may be the case, but when I lived in London 15 years ago, "Asian" was the term used to refer to those from the Indian Sub-continent. I was referred to as "Oriental" or Chinese (because I am of Chinese descent).

I therefore referred to my Caucasian colleages as "Occidentals".

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Zombie said:

to be honest with you hear, you considered yourself ugly, well if you lose the makeup and get a hair cut, you might appear to be attractive, and not only that, if you get rid of the make up and cut the hair, people would take you more serious than as a freak, it's all in the way your present yourself, right now you remind me of Boy George, again remove the make up and do something with the hair, you might end up looking like a hunk.

remember, you asked for it. people here are not going to hate you, unless you give them a reason to. the people here really are a good bunch of people here, they are just trying to be honest with you.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
Firstly, I used to wear a helluva lot more make-up than you. :rolleyes:

Secondly, people are making that comment not because they disapprove or 'hate' you, but because you're asking a question about your facial features... when those features can scarcely be discerned from the images you've provided due to the abundance of hair and make-up. Their comments are being made with specific relation to being able to answer the question, not as a judgment with regard to lifestyle.
What Alex said...:biggrin1:(I know which bandwagon to hop on:tongue:) I can see some asian characteristics in a couple of your pics. Your face looks fine to me, and has decent bone structure. You have attractive eyes. Decent lips. Can't comment on natural coloration, obviously, but your look makes you happy, or at least gives you some comfort, enjoy it, regardless of what others say. Just because someone ELSE doesn;t like it, doesn;t mean that YOU aren;t allowed to enjoy it. Ultimately, if you are asking if you are pretty enough to get laid, most definately...:biggrin1:

Oh, and one addition--before Alex has a chnce to comment....no, I didn't wear makeup.:rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jfrsndvs said:
to be honest with you hear, you considered yourself ugly, well if you lose the makeup and get a hair cut, you might appear to be attractive, and not only that, if you get rid of the make up and cut the hair, people would take you more serious than as a freak, it's all in the way your present yourself, right now you remind me of Boy George, again remove the make up and do something with the hair, you might end up looking like a hunk.

Conformity at all costs. Great idea. Bring on the Borg drones already. :rolleyes:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay