I'm horny...

What should I do?

• Text bootycall an ex who lives two blocks away?

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • Send a "how you doin'"IM to my ex who's working until 12 and let him suggest a visit?

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Masturbate?

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Crack open a beer and pass out? (Yes, it only takes one!)

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Phone sexing someone, hearing him cum and later masturbate

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Shower, with nozzle fun, and then sleep?

Votes: 20 27.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and my mind is also numb from writing, but most importantly, I am horny.
I have a few options, but not sure which direction to go... so I am putting it up to a vote, if anyone cares. :biggrin1:

I only have until 11:30, or about 20 min. to make a decision because one option is off duty, barring a city emergency, at 12am.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am working on the cop. I'm figuring he'll want to get out some aggression before spending the whole weekend with his mother, haahahaha.

Should he puss out, i will masturbate. Perhaps in the shower. Perhaps with a cold beer in the shower. Or after the guy calls me in a few... hopefully to take the edge off waiting for him to get here and us "banging it out". :biggrin1:

Thanks for the votes! :)

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
and my mind is also numb from writing, but most importantly, I am horny.
I have a few options, but not sure which direction to go... so I am putting it up to a vote, if anyone cares. :biggrin1:

I only have until 11:30, or about 20 min. to make a decision because one option is off duty, barring a city emergency, at 12am.

i'm horny too... but then again i'm always horny. nothing new.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i say hit em up and see what happens get nasty wit it lol
I'm trying! He is a bitch, a big Med. bitch. :biggrin1: The type who can only do things at their house, and I have a nice apt. :rolleyes:

You need to fix your poll, I don't see "have animalistic sex with tall, goofy men from Massachusetts" anywhere.
Not sure about sex, but if you are even remotely well spoken, sexy, and interesting? You should put in an app for phone sex in about 5 min. :biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really love to squeeze against a dildo and feel full/thickness rather than feel vibrations, so I am not be much help. But I do love the pocket rocket for a nice buzz combined with a passion glass dildo, or my current fave, a stainless steel dildo. Both materials heat and cool nicely making for an exciting variety of sensations. :)

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recommend playing a round of Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (YouTube - Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (Sega Genesis)). After saving a bunch of young children who thankingly praise "Michael!" while killing drug dealers and evil scientists and zombies with your moonwalking, hat tossing, white gloved dance moves you'll not want to have sex for at least 24 hours.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recommend playing a round of Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (YouTube - Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (Sega Genesis)). After saving a bunch of young children who thankingly praise "Michael!" while killing drug dealers and evil scientists and zombies with your moonwalking, hat tossing, white gloved dance moves you'll not want to have sex for at least 24 hours.
Or maybe the rest of my life? Nothing would dry me up quicker than to think about, see, or hear Michael Jackson. yuck.

So I'm wondering what happened.....
He came over after work, smelling very good and brought the hand cuffs for extra fun. :smile: Started out very nice with some kissing, moved to 69, then he got down to the business of licking and fingering me for about 20-30 minutes... and this is where it goes downhill, literally.

At some point during giving me oral he came and after I came/squirted/was dripping wet/fully engorged and ready to get fucked, we couldn't get him going again because he was too tired for a 2nd round. We fell asleep. We went to the local cafe for breakfast, he left to spend time with his Mom, I changed my sheets and then did laundry before work. Still horny. :)

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
... and this is where it goes downhill, literally.

At some point during giving me oral he came and after I came/squirted/was dripping wet/fully engorged and ready to get fucked, we couldn't get him going again because he was too tired for a 2nd round. We fell asleep.

Still horny. :)

Oh, man...that's just criminal.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He came over after work, smelling very good and brought the hand cuffs for extra fun. :smile: Started out very nice with some kissing, moved to 69, then he got down to the business of licking and fingering me for about 20-30 minutes... and this is where it goes downhill, literally.

At some point during giving me oral he came and after I came/squirted/was dripping wet/fully engorged and ready to get fucked, we couldn't get him going again because he was too tired for a 2nd round. We fell asleep. We went to the local cafe for breakfast, he left to spend time with his Mom, I changed my sheets and then did laundry before work. Still horny. :)
What a disappointing story. Just curious, how would you rate him as a lover, average, below average or above average?