I'm horny...

What should I do?

• Text bootycall an ex who lives two blocks away?

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • Send a "how you doin'"IM to my ex who's working until 12 and let him suggest a visit?

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Masturbate?

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Crack open a beer and pass out? (Yes, it only takes one!)

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Phone sexing someone, hearing him cum and later masturbate

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Shower, with nozzle fun, and then sleep?

Votes: 20 27.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PerfectlySexy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At some point during giving me oral he came and after I came/squirted/was dripping wet/fully engorged and ready to get fucked, we couldn't get him going again because he was too tired for a 2nd round.

Well, I guess you should be flattered that he was so turned on by giving you oral that he came. On the other hand, I have a hard time believing that someone could cum so hard from giving someone else oral that they would be too drained/tired to go again. And I can imagine that such a treatment would leave you more horny then before. Perhaps you can find an inventive way to relieve your horniness (and share the details of course).

And kudos to the MJ reference; I had forgotten all about that game (perhaps deliberately).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He came over after work, smelling very good and brought the hand cuffs for extra fun. :smile: Started out very nice with some kissing, moved to 69, then he got down to the business of licking and fingering me for about 20-30 minutes... and this is where it goes downhill, literally.

At some point during giving me oral he came and after I came/squirted/was dripping wet/fully engorged and ready to get fucked, we couldn't get him going again because he was too tired for a 2nd round. We fell asleep. We went to the local cafe for breakfast, he left to spend time with his Mom, I changed my sheets and then did laundry before work. Still horny. :)
This is tragic! I'm not sure who I feel worse for, you or him. :frown1:

This was your go to guy? :confused: Has this problem 'come up' before? (pun intended) Why couldn't he fuck you in the morning? Didn't he get morning wood?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a disappointing story. Just curious, how would you rate him as a lover, average, below average or above average?
He is above average. This experience does not reflect how good he usually is as a lover. He is possibly the best kisser and oral sex partner I have ever had. He is very sexy. Fucking is good too, not the best but fun, open, and gets the job done. Plus, he is a bit dominant, which I like. The first time we had sex last year, we walked into his apt and he kinda just went down on me while I was standing (until my legs went wobbly :wink:), then pushed me down and fucked me hard on the floor. That was amazing, last night... not so much. I think he may have jerked off before coming over as well or when I called his cell, he jerks off 3-4 times a day and may have just been empty? He was hard, but not hard enough to fuck.

But yeah, the dominant streak and ability to be in charge is what helps keep him above avg. as he is a bitch.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is tragic! I'm not sure who I feel worse for, you or him. :frown1:

This was your go to guy? :confused: Has this problem 'come up' before? (pun intended) Why couldn't he fuck you in the morning? Didn't he get morning wood?
My go to guy is the one two blocks away as he is always home. :) Or a guy about 20 min. north who was performing last night. This guy I am trying to ween off his mother so we can move into a serious thing. Very tough to accomplish, NJ.

We woke up just before 8, he had wood poking me in the back, ahaha. I had to be at work at 10 and his mom would be at his place uptown around 11, so we didn't have time. I started the sheets at the laundry because I didn't want to scrape off dry jizz and I never give my laundry guy cum towels or jizzy stuff. That's just gross.

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what you need is one of us big boys to cum over and just work you through about five orgasms.

But I know what you mean I am always horny too.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he came and wouldnt fuck ur pretty ass a second round. i woulda spent the nite if you were that horny. fuckin people lol.
I know. :( I will see him again tonight, and he has Sunday off... from work, not his mother. I have already started working on him and told him not to jerk off today. :arms:

Oh, man...that's just criminal.
yeah, it was one of those occasions where I could almost take my pulse by my vulva or clit.

Your horniness is NOT a mens issue!
Shit, wrong forum :tongue:

( j/k ChockoKittie, heh )
Yes, that doesn't quite work, m8. :smile:

Well, I guess you should be flattered that he was so turned on by giving you oral that he came. On the other hand, I have a hard time believing that someone could cum so hard from giving someone else oral that they would be too drained/tired to go again. And I can imagine that such a treatment would leave you more horny then before. Perhaps you can find an inventive way to relieve your horniness (and share the details of course).

And kudos to the MJ reference; I had forgotten all about that game (perhaps deliberately).
We'll see what I can get from him tonight.
I'm ovulating, there's no relief to the horniness. :wink:

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it was and I could get to know you. I travel for work alot where are you I might be in your area soon. I would rive a bit for a good ride.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, that doesn't quite work, m8. :smile:

Sorry Kittie sweetheart, was trying to find an outlet for that gag and it fell flat on it's face as I thought after I 'd posted it. Was actually trying to find a thread with the word 'clock' or 'sock' in it, would have possibly made the joke a bit more worthwhile :biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes it was and I could get to know you. I travel for work alot where are you I might be in your area soon. I would rive a bit for a good ride.
To the East coast? Because, on some real shit, if you are sane and cool, I would meet you for a drink. I'm not shy. However, fucking me, me jerking you off, licking anything, or any sexual favors are not options. Just saying.

You should work on getting those pics up...:smile:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry Kittie sweetheart, was trying to find an outlet for that gag and it fell flat on it's face as I thought after I 'd posted it. Was actually trying to find a thread with the word 'clock' or 'sock' in it, would have possibly made the joke a bit more worthwhile :biggrin1:
I actually like the joke and thought it was funny, but had to give you a hard time. Tosser. :biggrin1:

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smlove2: I like a man who can appreciate a bit of attitude.

Well you've got a great balance of it ChockoKittie. Strength of personality, tells it like it is but diplomatically, and all topped with a generous sprinkling of sugar. And of course, wonderful cleavage :smile:

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a nice thread to read first up on a Sunday morning . I think I might go take a second shower now :redface:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My go to guy is the one two blocks away as he is always home. :) Or a guy about 20 min. north who was performing last night.
Then why on earth didn't you go to him? :confused::tongue: :duh: Some times sex with somone you have known a while can be like a well orchestrated mambo. Since you knew you needed to be 'dipped', I would have gone with the sure thing.
This guy I am trying to ween off his mother so we can move into a serious thing. Very tough to accomplish, NJ.
Oh honey if he's over 21, and still a momma's boy give it up. He is not changing, and he will never pick you over her or her wishes.

We woke up just before 8, he had wood poking me in the back, ahaha. I had to be at work at 10 and his mom would be at his place uptown around 11, so we didn't have time.
:confused: You people never heard of a quickie?

I started the sheets at the laundry because I didn't want to scrape off dry jizz and I never give my laundry guy cum towels or jizzy stuff. That's just gross.
I agree, I also never gave my panties or bras to my laundry service when I had one.