I'm horny...

What should I do?

• Text bootycall an ex who lives two blocks away?

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • Send a "how you doin'"IM to my ex who's working until 12 and let him suggest a visit?

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Masturbate?

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Crack open a beer and pass out? (Yes, it only takes one!)

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Phone sexing someone, hearing him cum and later masturbate

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Shower, with nozzle fun, and then sleep?

Votes: 20 27.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tosser. :biggrin1:

Okay, maybe it's just because I'm from the US, but the only place I've heard this word is the internet, and I have no idea what it means.

Also, due to inexperience, I have no idea what it means to "bottom out", or what "ovulating" means. Could anyone explain this to me?

To contribute to the real topic, uhh...

I wish I've seen girls horny on places OTHER than the internet.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, maybe it's just because I'm from the US, but the only place I've heard this word is the internet, and I have no idea what it means.

Also, due to inexperience, I have no idea what it means to "bottom out", or what "ovulating" means. Could anyone explain this to me?

To contribute to the real topic, uhh...

I wish I've seen girls horny on places OTHER than the internet.
Tosser isn't really a polite thing to write/say. It is another term for jerking off or stroking the penis. Example, "John's tossing off in the loo again" or a BF saying "Toss me off, baby" or the less nice command "Toss him off", while gesturing towards the stiff penis. :biggrin1: In the above post I used it in the same way we (U.S.) would when calling someone jagoff, jerkoff, or something similar. But in a joking, flirtatious manner. :)

I think you should look up ovulation on your own, as your lack of knowledge may explain why there are no horny women around. You have to catch them on the right days, and for me, that's during ovulation. :)

To "bottom out" means the guy hits the end of the vagina - the bottom. Never personally experienced it, tho.

Chocko--

You should text your ex.

:smile:

Hehehe.
He does have super delicious spunk, haha. But there were other reasons why I was hesitant to text/see him right now and went with the other guy.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then why on earth didn't you go to him? :confused::tongue: :duh: Some times sex with somone you have known a while can be like a well orchestrated mambo. Since you knew you needed to be 'dipped', I would have gone with the sure thing.

[/COLOR]
Oh honey if he's over 21, and still a momma's boy give it up. He is not changing, and he will never pick you over her or her wishes.
:confused: You people never heard of a quickie?

I agree, I also never gave my panties or bras to my laundry service when I had one.
Don't ruin my dream, lady. :tongue:
But I did put a time limit on my waiting for him to wake up and realize the fabulousness incarnate that I am.:wink: I'll give him until June, as then we will have been dating on and off a year. Yes, I will return to let you gloat. :tongue: