I'm horny

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh oh Ms Rouge, and you and your husband were just so beautiful on video. How can he not want to bury himself in your lusciousness 24/7?? I know I wood (excuse the pun)

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If only my husband thought more like a guy. We are the definite opposites that attract. If he was like me we'd have lost our jobs a long time ago....

I dunno, Rouge. I think women like you and my wife have more of a sex drive than the normal male, and that's saying a lot. I'm voracious, but she's unquenchable. No, not a nympho because she does get satisfied, but her turnaround time exceeds mine by a wide margin. If I know we have the weekend together I'll stock up on energy drinks and make sure I make it to the gym sometimes on Friday. I'm in my 40s and my physical stamina ain't what it used to be, but on the plus side my sexual stamina is growing.

Still, I'll never be able to put out her fire, but that won't keep me from trying!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I dunno, Rouge. I think women like you and my wife have more of a sex drive than the normal male, and that's saying a lot. I'm voracious, but she's unquenchable. No, not a nympho because she does get satisfied, but her turnaround time exceeds mine by a wide margin. If I know we have the weekend together I'll stock up on energy drinks and make sure I make it to the gym sometimes on Friday. I'm in my 40s and my physical stamina ain't what it used to be, but on the plus side my sexual stamina is growing.

Still, I'll never be able to put out her fire, but that won't keep me from trying!

Does she ever wake you up in the middle of the night for sex? I get sex a lot that way. He doesnt seem to protest as long as i let him get a couple hours of sleep before waking him.