Im HUGE now.. not really

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys. I've been PEing off and on for about 3 years. But when I say off and on I mean do it for a few days and then take a month off. I've never registered any gains to speak of.

For the last month I've been really going at it hardcore. I've been going about 2 days on 1 day off or 3 on and 1 off. After a month I measured and I still have not gotten any gains in length or girth BUT I have noticed a change.

Usually my soft length and girth fluctuate quite a lot between the biggest it ever gets flaccid vs the smallest it ever gets flaccid. For the last week or so, It seems that the flaccid size has more or less stayed more towards the *biggest it ever gets flaccid size. - I just reread that and it was confusing, but I don't know any other way to word it...sorry.

Also my penis seems to be warmer than normal. It used to be significantly cooler than my body surrounding it but lately it has felt just like my body temp.

Anyway, although I have not seen any gains yet, there is no way I'm giving up. Too many people on this site and others like it swear by PE.

I know this thread doesn't give any valuable information but I just had to share. THANKS!

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats a very very good sign youll notice flaccid gains before erect gains come just keep doing what your doing and dont give up hope :) the gains will come in erect length soon as long as u keep doing what youre doing i promise you ;)

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great Job. Now hopefully you will stick too it. Generally I advise people to do PE for at least 3 months dedicately and then see how your gains are. It generally does work for the majority of guys out there.